PARASITIC JEW-PIGS. ADOLPH HITLER WAS BRIGHT, RIGHT, & AN HONEST GOOD MAN

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History PARASITIC JEW-PIGS. ADOLPH HITLER WAS BRIGHT, RIGHT, & AN HONEST GOOD MAN

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant

MAN I LOVE VLADIMIR PUTIN, AS HE REMINDS ME OF A SOFTER HITLER. BUT STILL A GOOD MAN ALWAYS READY TO TELL THE WESTERN JEW CONTROLLED COUNTRIES LIKE CANADA, AND THE U.S. TO *FUCK-OFF*

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/36231/Default.aspx

thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant
        Anonymous
        Inactive

@thedre
        I know how to fix the kars4kids bullshit. Run that ad all over the a-rab countries. The towel heads will send hundreds of cars with the trunks packed full of bombs and brand new c-4 upholstery. Little Heimey won’t make it to the deli on that day.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Now I want a bagel with a schmear.

thedre
          Participant

@Danaconda & @Illegalsmile55
          LMFAO,,, You two are killing-it,,, and me, lol.
          I am honored to have 2 of the Wittiest/Funniest & Favorite B G Siblings comment on my forum page. 🙂

Callum
      Participant

‘Adolph’ eh?

thedre
        Participant

What @Callum what are you saying that you agree, or that you disagree with my saying that he was an Incredibly good man that Adolph Hitler? And please be honest, cause i can prove without a doubt that he was a good people loving human being. BE HONEST MY MAN, & YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SUPER HAPPY, AND UNAFRAID TO SPEAK YOUR MIND, AS EVERYBODY DESERVES THEIR OWN OPINIONS BRO! 🙂

Marky Ramones Wig
          Participant

I think he’s saying you spelt his name wrong bro.

thedre
          Participant

THANKS @MarkyRamonesWig, MY GOOD BROTHER.
          You’d think that he of simply wrote Adolph?? Instead of saying Adolph Eh?? which to me seemed he was saying more like Oh Him Eh?? or the like.

So he is either a Neanderthal, which would explain why he cannot spell (Hey bro (You spelled Adolph wrong) man.

Or, he is A Jew-Pig Called *Callum Rectum* as he acted like one, no?

So i will Callum on it, and see if, or what he has to say about-it, if anything at all.

My gut feeling is that he is simply A *YOU MAD BRO?* type of Angry-Man that gets-off “Trying” to make others look like fucking Stupid retards, for making a simple mistake. Being A Supervisor in construction for 25 + years i have seen many people like them. People who are so insecure that they have to cut others down, to bring themselves up being good for their old self-esteem, lol.

But Yourself @MarkyRamonesWig Are A Good Man, & True B G Brother. Thanks For Letting Me Know, as **You Rock Bro** as i did misspell-it, and did so big-time man, lol. But i will leave-it instead of correcting-it as a reminder of how our Rock-Star Callum Rolls, instead of Rocks. 😉

Marky Ramones Wig
          Participant

Thanks man , hope your feeling better……Callum on it…hahaha nice

Callum
          Participant

Did I see a post many moons ago where you said you’re from Merseyside?

Huyton born and bred me.

thedre
          Participant

@Callum
          DID I SEE A POST SOMEWHERE THAT ANYTHING YOU SAID MADE ANY TYPE OF SENSE WHATSOEVER? nope, never, nul, void, nada, ziltch.
          Your Writing is so darn Kosher, that your name should/must be Callum Rectum Coleman Now Stop Making Me Laugh And So Happy This Morning cause i will not be able to say a prayer for your lost soul, and God Knows You really need one 🙁

Marky Ramones Wig
          Participant

From Ellesmere Port bro, nice to meet someone from our part of the world @superking , I work away with loads of scousers ,great lads

thedre
          Participant

NO @MARKYRAMONESWIG THE THANKS GOES TO YOU FOR HELPING CORRECT MY GRAMMAR MISTAKE, SO THANK-YOU BROTHER.:)
          AND AS FOR FEELING BETTER, I HAVE NOT FELT BETTER, & BEEN HAPPIER, AND MORE CONTENT IN YEARS BROTHER, BUT THIS LATEST AND THIRD ELBOW SURGERY THAT WRAPPED THE NERVE FROM MY HAND AROUND THE MUSCLE AND ALL THE WAY UP MY ELBOW IS SUPER PAINFUL.

BUT I,M SURE THAT AFTER A FEW MORE DAYS, OR WEEK, IT WILL BECOME MORE BEARABLE, AND IT WILL EVENTUALLY SUBSIDE.THE PAIN IS OVERWHELMING, AND IS COMPARABLE TO THE SHOOTING NERVE PAIN YOU WOULD GET FROM A ROTTEN TO THE NERVE TOOTHACHE, BUT TEN TIMES MORE PAINFUL FOR SOME REASON.

AND THANKS FOR CARING BRO, AS YOU TRULY ARE A SINCERELY GOOD MAN AND B G BRO!:)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.