Paternity fraud by manwomenmyth

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Paternity fraud by manwomenmyth

Tagged: 

This topic contains 32 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  lYUNGHITLERl 1 day, 2 hours ago.

• Author

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,698

On paternity Fraud.

Wankdick “I call a liar a liar. Whether it is a woman liar or a man liar. I think everyone has been lied to. Lying is a human trait @llyounghitlerll – or are you saying that you don’t lie and have never lied?

@llyounghitlerll Did a girl once lie to you and you could not take such a flaw in a human being and it turned you gay?

@llyounghitlerll There is lying by omission as well… but you didn’t mention that… (do you see what I did there?)”

LMAO

Muh women are angelic huh DRE? LOL

#MGTOW

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster
    Goints: 21,154

Excellent video. Women are fundamentally incapable of loyalty. If a man needs a loyal friend, he needs to look to other men. Or get a dog. Yet it’s men who are repeatedly demonized as cheaters. Relationships are a fraud. Take the red pill, gentlemen, and see the fucking light.

karmen40
    Participant
    Goints: 576

hello @llyounghitlerll
    in another forum, i heard/saw you make a mention of your youtube channel.
    Do you think you could link me to your channel pls?

or is “MGTOWADVISOR” actually your channel?

eitherway, thanks in advance

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  karmen40.

lady-lexis
      Participant
      Goints: 1,053

@karmen40 Nah, his YouTube channel is CRANKYMGTOW.

I am beyond depressed that I know that.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Hello Karmen40. My channel is Cranky MGTOW. I haven’t produced a video in about half a year. They are extremely labor intensive, professional audio recording, editing, then video editing. Rendering. Sourcing the research and writing all take very long. I’m not sure if you even care but I will be creating some new content shortly. It’s going to be great as I already have plans and strategy. And I may even reveal my face and speak directly to the film. I’m debating it. Since I now work for myself I may be able to function without retaliation but even still. People will stop contracting me if they are aware of my views. And more importantly, unforeseen future employment could be jeopardized for me since my views are not mainstream and anti culture. It’s the basis for so many MGTOW men remaining anonymous. It’s not because we are scared. It’s becsuse people will HARM us for simply having an opinion. The more things change the more they stay the same right? Thanks for even your slightest interest. Enjoy your day or evening.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 11 hours ago by  lYUNGHITLERl.

svarg26
    Participant
    Goints: 1,657

romans 1: 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

now go and take your red pill. it’s much easier living as a reprobate.

MasterPlan
      Participant
      Goints: 3,349

Not a single curse in your post @svarg26 ?! You are getting soft 😛 This is an excellent video, unfortunately I don’t understand your point. Only those who believe in god can effectively hate him 🙁 I can’t even dislike him since he doesn’t exist… but I tend not to like those who claim to do things under his guidance. 🙁

svarg26
        Participant

i don’t give a fuck if you understand my point. you’re a reprobate piece of shit.

MasterPlan
        Participant

k

Thanks for the link @eraserhead-2

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Svarge? Seriously though, why was Joseph a cuck?

Mr Spock
      Participant
      Goints: 833

@svarg26
      I always find it very ironic to read Biblical quotes from a man who hates blacks, jews and gays with a passion, lol.

Such a good advertisement for a loving, universal God who sees men and women of all colours as equal.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 4 hours ago by  Mr Spock.

svarg26
        Participant

god hates faggots (mgtow) and jews are the synagogue of satan. i never said anything about black people. i hate niggers though and i am pretty sure god hates them as well. that pretty much covers it. maybe try reading the bible. he throws you all into the reprobate pile of shit category.

Mr Spock
        Participant
        Goints: 833

Lol, I have read the Bible. I don’t believe I’m a reprobate.

svarg26
        Participant

i’m guessing god is going to tell you where to shove your beliefs.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Svarge ……
      1 corinthians 7:38
      So then the man who marries the virgin acts appropriately, but the man who refrains from marriage does even better.

@happy

Not sure if you or anyone else interested has watched it, but here’s part 2:

Paternity fraud is a very important subject, and I already was in favor of mandatory testing right after birth, but these two videos redpilled me a lot more about the subject. Also keep in mind these statistics and interview are a decade or more old, so it’s safe to assume that today’s paternity fraud rates are even higher. Just imagine all the men living their whole lives centered around taking care of the future of a child that’s not even his, and this commitment of course continues after the kid has grown into an adult, since it’s “his son” forever. A terrifying thought, to say the least.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Shlomo I believe the rates are upwards of 50% according to my own research with is not clinical. It’s a very very serious issue but we treat women (society) like children and infantilize them when we make excuses for their actions. When we do this, we don’t allow them to grow and mature which is why we still don’t have mandatory paternity testing…… I mean no one likes being exposed but impeding on women’s gravy train ( children) and showing their deception would wreck havoc on our collective view of them. So we pretend it doesn’t exist and look the the other way. We see it everywhere. Even questioning females can get the average man in a world of hurt. And women know this. It’s a very sad world we live in but most have stake in it so they are in denial. I see you speaking with more substance and that is rare. I appreciate that.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    Goints: 5,149
    VIP – Server Donor

Excellent videos? and some food for thought. I saw part two by accident though and can only comment on it so far.
    @llyounghitlerll
    @eraserhead-2

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

I was pleased to see that my “cockhead function” story on the forum pages was borne out in another vid as well.

Empty soul
    Participant
    Goints: 3,385

I would never pay for or raise a child that wasn’t my own if I had been deceived, out of sheer self respect and pride.

I would abandon the woman and the child on the spot and make sure the child knows that the mother is entirely to blame for it all so that the child knows who to hate for the rest of its life.

As for how to tell if a deception has took place, perhaps all newborn children should undergo blood screening tests to check for inherited illnesses and such which would give ample opportunity for any suspicious fathers to check their genetic heritage on the sly whilst the sample is in storage.

It is the deception part that I would not put up with.

If I was told from the get go that the child was not mine I could at least make an informed choice whether to continue or not.

lady-lexis
      Participant

@empty-soul All newborn babies here get a neonatal heel prick test when they’re a few days old in order to test their blood for a number of genetic conditions including sickle-cell disease. This would be the perfect time to perform a paternity test! I think it should be mandatory and totally agree that a man should not be held responsible for a child that isn’t his and should be entitled to a paternity test without the consent of the mother or child itself if he has any doubts.

I think it’s a wonderful thing if a man decides to take a child that he knows isn’t his as his own but I would not judge a man in the slightest for leaving a duplicitous woman and children that aren’t his. Not for a second.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Also a perfect time for the State to take DNA tests of you without consent so as to deny you private health coverage and/or frame you for crimes in future. You watch it skyrocket.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Lexi – “I think it’s a wonderful thing if a man decides to take a child that he knows isn’t his as his own but I would not judge a man in the slightest for leaving a duplicitous woman and children that aren’t his. Not for a second.”

Yet you DO have a problem with males who “decide” ( your words) to opt out of parenthood like the millions of women who do. Hypocrite much?

You only support males who provide provision to women and children, and not to men who DECIDE they rather not. Hmmmmmmm

Women abort millions and no one blinks an eye. And I’m not talking about what you think is right or wrong, I’m talking about the fact that women abort and abandon millions of offspring.

lady-lexis
        Participant

“You only support males who provide provision to women and children, and not to men who DECIDE they rather not. Hmmmmmmm”

Yes, this is entirely accurate. I think you feel like you have somehow caught me out here but I have never said otherwise. No, I do not respect men who decide to abandon their biological responsibilities. It would be hypocritical though if I was on record as saying that I supported ALL men and boys and then spent my days giving them abuse, insults and slights for not agreeing with my views… for instance. That takes a special kind of asshole.

To make it simple for you, I have respect for people who do things that I consider righteous, noble or honourable. I do not have respect for people who do irresponsible, nasty and downright SELFISH things with their lives.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Except all women have the option. How you hold men to a standard that they have zero control over is astounding. Typical though.

lady-lexis
        Participant

What option? The option to “abandon” a pregnancy? Yes, we’ve been through this. Men don’t have uteruses, they cannot have an abortion. It is not a right they are entitled to until the day everyone has the same reproductive system. Anyone who abandons a child once it is a living, breathing, separate entity is a shithead.

Package your meat when she’s in heat and don’t be sexually irresponsible and there shouldn’t be a problem, eh? My husband and I are still sucessfully childless. It’s quite easy.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

I am talking about equality under the law you know this. You are talking about your morals. Fair is fair. And you are a hypocrite like most people.

Everything you tell men about what they could have done to prevent a pregnancy is the same things you refuse to tell women.

IF it is the women’s choice, then how is a man responsible? To be responsible a person has to be able to make decisions affecting their responsibilities.

This is simple reason.

• This reply was modified 5 days, 6 hours ago by  lYUNGHITLERl.

MasterPlan
    Participant

At least some good news…

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/cotidiano/2013/09/1335397-homem-sera-indenizado-por-pagar-pensao-indevida-a-falso-filho.shtml

He lost in first instance but after appealing to higher court, not only he will get his money back, he also won a lawsuit for moral damages against the whore.

Ps: In Brazil, if you are the legal father, you can do a DNA test with the child without the consent of the cunt. 🙂

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Masterplan, these are the tides shifting that I was talking about. It’s changing no matter how minutely. If we don’t change it, people will continue to die and that’s the hard truth. I prefer hurt feelings over dead people. But I’m different

svarg26
        Participant

kumbaya my lord, kumbaya.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Why does your lord like cucks?

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

HS, this is one of many reasons why taking dna by the state is ethically wrong. There is no easy fix like lexi suggests. Simply force both parents to verify if their dna matches a child in private, controlled, settings would absolve most issues. But the scamming moms,social services, courts and more people I’m sure, would be against this since it would impede on their funding.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.