Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else People vs. Fred Sanford

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

@despy
      I used to love watching Sanford & Son, it truly was a classic. Man you just brought back some great memories of my fucked-up childhood, lol. 😉

pigsonthewing
        Participant

That show and One Day at a Time with Valerie Bertinelli. I ran home from school, just to see her in those jeans.

thedre
          Participant

@pickmynose123
          You too man???
          Cause Man she had the most incredible Camel-Toe going-on when wearing those tight jeans. Yummmy! 🙂 Hollywood he gave me Woody with those jeans in my teenage years my good B G Bro, lol. 😉

despy
          Participant

When I think of One Day at a Time I think to the janitor, or I guess he would be the superintendent of the building. Remember that giant ring with all them keys? 😆

pigsonthewing
          Participant

Yes I remember…

He always had his sleeves rolled up, and a cigarette dangling off his ear. Kinda funny, many of us did the same thing back in high school in the 70’s. That’s probably why I did so much detention, because the teachers knew I smoked.

I still make dumb mistakes today. However, I try to be a little more stealth about it. 🙂

…well, sometimes anyway!

thedre
          Participant

@desp
          Yes i remember too, now that you mention-it. I’m surprised that he didn’t get a hernia on the same side of his back with the weight of that key chain, lol. That truly was a good show at the time.:)

despy
      Participant

Fred and Aunt Esther had the best scenes. I hope they show up in feed soon. He used to say he was going to use her face to stamp out gorilla cookies 😀

No esther, but not too bad .

thedre
        Participant

Fred walking like he shit his pants 24/7 always made me laugh, lol. 😉

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.