Photos of Doors to Stephen Paddock's Hotel Room and Hallway Outside

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Photos of Doors to Stephen Paddock's Hotel Room and Hallway Outside

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Photos of Doors to Stephen Paddock's Hotel Room and Hallway Outside

They said Stephen Paddock unloaded about 200 rounds into the security guard Jesus Campos through his door, shooting him in the leg. Jesus Campos said he noticed the door was ajar. Why would Steve Paddock leave it open?

They also said SWAT blew up a door. Yet the door has only a few bullet holes in it, and all the hinges look intact. Door is unhinged and laying on its side, which you can tell by looking at the trim of the door, but you’d think the door would be obliterated after being shot through 200 times and blown up with explosives, no?

juggalette
      Participant

Yes!!!! Agreed. Was looking for better photos of that door and hallway thanks!

despy
      Participant

at 3:25 is supposed to be his suicide shot but there’s another shot 10seconds later? preceding gunfire is the law blowing out the door? him firing on crowd? him shooting guard?

*super annoying chick alert*

keba1976
      Participant

Okay this is insane. No possible way the swat took down that door both sides would be gone. Then this guy shoots 200 rounds thru the door (before swat) and he gets a leg injury. Was standing in front of the door since it was open. Oh has anyone found video of victims, I mean 600-800 people at an outside concert their would be more people getting out cell phones rather them help people.

The shooter from what I found or not found had any media posts on various site’s. Had threatened family and even brat up a guy and told him.he would kill him and bury him in the desert. Don’t get me started on this wife/gf/fuck partner that just HAPPENED to come back to the states the day after the shooting. Stating her conscious was clear and she would fix it to his son. This story must be on CNN 24-7. What a crock of shit.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.