Pick a scene, any scene

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Movies Pick a scene, any scene

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I’m not asking for your favourite scene or favourite film. Just a scene you enjoyed and often go back to.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Great flick and scene. I haven’t watched it in years.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I came back to this many times. I recognize you above Polluted πŸ™‚

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@masterplan Great clip, i thought Doctor Manhatten was linked to the Mann in interstellar. Yes i am Szell, Der weisse engel

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I really hated Interstellar… too insane… I don’t think they are connected. Haven’t watched Marathon Man, but I assume its worth it. πŸ™‚

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I’m a sick fuck. πŸ˜€

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

β€œand I can’t even spell.”

Anonymous
      Inactive

I like the classics.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@dan-a-conda haha good one dan, they should have made her fart too

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I’m glad you got your dog face again… but you are still missing your disguise πŸ™‚

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve got disguises. I once snuck into Scotland Yard dresses as a ficus. I would have gotten away with it if it weren’t for the rancid fart in the lobby.

@masterplan

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

These fuckers are more concerned with mean tweets than protecting us from this muslem invasion… I’m sure you would get away dressed as Austin Powers. It was probably the sock you ate the other day. πŸ˜›

itsplaster
      Participant

Samuel L. Jackson: AK-47 from “Jackie Brown” 1997

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Loved this movie. I loved the music in it, I loved her, and Max Cherry, I loved him the most. I really liked his character. The whole cast was great actually! I haven’t seen it in a very long time. I can remember exactly where I was when I first saw it, I was 38…omg does time fly and it gets faster every year.

@itsplaster

itsplaster
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 I loved Max too! He was so smitten with Jackie. Pam Grier is such a babe anyway. The whole ensemble was amazing. I suppose it’s a drama but I think it’s a fun movie to watch. Makes me wanna cruise around with Max listening to the Delfonics and yeah, turn back time cuz it does fly.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

I was down on that patch of grass last weekend. It is my favourite movie ever. It was filmed on location in the finest part of the world. Everything fits and and the compelling finale still shocks.

In the cast are James (postman) and Ella Cotter (breast-feeding woman in churchyard) from Rab C Nisbett and in the classroom is the future Edie McCredie from top Scottish children’s series Balamory.

How can some children singing and dancing in the sunshine become so threatening? Lovely and subtle. A light touch. The hammer blow at the end is gonna mash the viewer anyway, so lets gently stroke them until we get there. This scene is genius.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@icecreamlair I see things to agree with both characters. Do you hate most people deathdew? I know i do.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@icecreamlair It’s not about favourite scenes. It’s about scenes which captivate you, you think aboutthem and come backtothem. This scene is really about macbeth’s soliloquy to himself after the suicide of Lady Macbeth
      “She should have died hereafter, there would have been a time for such a word, tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow…..”

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@icecreamlair hate is a bugger. you just can’t win with hatred. but i suggest remembering where that hate came from and never forgetting it. It can protect us too. People will eat your arm off if you offer them a crust of bred.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@icecreamlair
      Some people deserve your hate, some compassion and some others our indifference. Indeed hate is not good for you but most people suck and the rules are quite unfair. Excellent movie and actor, everyone tries to take advantage of him.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Words to live by. Hate sucks, but it keeps me from allowing certain toxic people in my life. Life’s too short, and that realization is weighing heavy on my mind.

I’ll forgive someone once, for a minor infraction….no second chances with me. Fool me once… I’m pretty intolerant these days.
      At the rate I’m going, I won’t even forgive once before long.

@sloth12

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.