Plandemic II Documentary

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Plandemic II Documentary

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

thedre
      Participant

This might sound stupid Mark, but before i started watching this Documentary, i was wondering what was up with the word “Indoctornation” cause I couldn’t help noticing how they had misspelled-it.

So I started wondering if they simply made a mistake with The Word “Indoctornation” instead of Indoctrination???
      Or,,,
      If they were simply just Fucking around, cause of all The Lying Jew Doctors that are backing-up this fake Pandemic???

I’m just curious on What your take is on it Mark??? πŸ˜‰

thedre
        Participant

Hey Mark,,,
        Now that i finished watching the other video, and have moved-on to this one the question that i asked you about The **IN-DOCTOR-NATION** Has been Answered Brother, lol. And now i know why you did not answer me about-it, lol.

thedre
      Participant

I SIMPLY CANNOT BELIEVE THAT **OUR MEMBERS** ARE SEEMINGLY UNINTERESTED IN THESE SO-IMPORTANT LIFE CHANGING DOCUMENTARIES THAT YOU POST MARK,,,, AND/BUT INSTEAD THEY ALL RATHER TALK ABOUT THESE STUPID, MINDLESS TOPICS THAT DISCUSS HOW GOOD THEIR SHIT WAS LAST NIGHT, OR WHAT THEY BOUGHT AT WALMART LAST NIGHT, AND/OR HOW GOOD, OR HOW BAD, AND COLD, THEIR BIG MAC’s WERE/WAS LAST NIGHT FOR SUPPER. LIKE WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT MAN. WAKE-UP GUYS! πŸ™

HamburgerBob
        Participant

Maybe they’re watching it and sharing it, but just not commenting on it.
        I’ve already shared the ever living shit out of it, so hopefully they will too.

thedre
          Participant

@Hamburgerbob
          Hey Bob, i knew that yourself, and @TheProtocolsOfZion would end-up here.

I’m not sure my good brother as they seam to be commenting on everything else but on these forum pages and discussing it, no bro??

I Say this only because not so many years ago, you could not get people off of these important Forum-Pages, with sometimes 230 comments Showing up on them in only 1 OR 2 Days of being posted. And the Discussions, well they Sometimes even Lasted A Few Days To a Week, especially if it was something as significant as this real life changing event, and huge lie.

It just seams to me that people (many of them) just do not give two fucks anymore about these incredibly important, real Life Changing/Threatening Global-Events. And because it is a direct threat to our, and our Children’s future, and even lives, we should all be exchanging comments, and ideas in order to better prepare ourselves,,, spread the facts, and try to help out in any way we can,, no??

So did you watch the video yet Bob,,, & if so what did you think of it?? Mind-Blowing scary shit eh? πŸ™

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@thedre
          Maybe many of them are just fighting to maintain their ignorance by ignoring it, get depressed when thinking about this whole situation or it just simply scares them to think about what’s coming to where they’d rather not talk about it at all, especially if they have kids.

Many will just wait till it gets to there door step before they do anything about it, but by then it’s too late of course.

Like I said earlier, there’s most likely tons of people reading and watching these but are just keeping it to themselves.

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

Because nearly all true members here agree that it is total fuckery what is going on. We already know, so, not much point discussing at length, preaching to the choir, circle jerk, so to speak.

The general public are fucking retarded Dre, they wouldn’t even entertain an idea outside of what they already have been conditioned to think. This really hit home to me when I went back to work after lockdown. No point trying to wake people up.

My work colleagues hated wearing masks at first and took every opportunity to take them off, but now they forget that they are even wearing one. Fuck trying to wake people up! Posting our disapproval here or on any internet forum won’t do any use.

@thedre
        ✌️

thedre
          Participant

@Muja Mi Rona
          You know what,,, you are right, as many are probably sick of hearing-it. My own Parents, and some of my friends they believe all of this shit, and especially what they see, and here on C.T.V. & C.N.N. 🙁
          I Just figure that it cannot hurt to still try brother as i want change so bad that i’m willing to try anything to help achieve-it.

And Thanks for your honest input my good B G Sibling.

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

Yip, it doesn’t hurt to try. I still try too when something really pisses me off. ✌️@thedre

thedre
      Participant

Another awesome,,, truthful, and incredibly-informative video Mark,,, Kudos-Brother,,, KUDOS! πŸ™‚

When The Video Starts-Off with the mentioning of The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,,, You Know, And for A Fact that you are in for a hell of a ride. Those Dirty Fucking Jew-Pigs are nothing but (as always) a bunch of Fucking Crooks The Lot of them Cocksuckers. πŸ™

Now with all of this information out there, and indisputable truth that the Pandemic is a 100% Fraud,,, when will the worlds populace rise-up, but together this time instead of Germany alone, and fight these bastards tooth & nails??

@thedre while the documentary hits the nail on the head most of the time, it fails to name the culprit by his name. Anyone using ambiguous names, like the elite, the illumminati, the Bilderberg Group or whatever other shadow group was set up to cover the real enemies up, without also explicitly stating that these are almost exclusively Jews, stinks of a lot of controlled opposition. Always be wary of anyone who dances around the issue without calling “the Jew” out.

HamburgerBob
          Participant

Wouldn’t that be suicide though?
          They’re all probably reminded of JFK when threatening to expose them.

thedre
      Participant

We all need to pray to God that he comes down hard on this Evil that Is Quickly Spreading worldwide, and eliminate The Threat by any means possible. The More of us That Prays for this, the better off we will be.

So please Guys/Gals take this seriously, and put your trust in God, what do you have to lose?? And by doing-so you will be Putting-On *The Full Armor of God*, and be able to join-in and help fight this (never before seen before) and on this level, Global Evil Threat that looms over us all.

thedre
      Participant

Yea true enough Mark. And i thought that it was because they were scared to be shunned, or jailed, but the more i think about it the more what you say makes complete sense. I Am subscribed to other sites that call the Jew-out, and do so regularly. But they are all God-Loving, Flat-Earth sites that also happen to have a hundred of thousands of subscribers also.

But Mark these sites have less than a quarter of your subscribers and are now (More, and More) by the day getting **Huge Donations Brother**, along with tons of Non-Jewish Advertising Dollars from large companies and corporations that are now advertising on them because they (The Advertisers) know that the Truth is Completely Out with The Flat-Earth. Imagine if you started one up???

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.