Plandemic’ with Dr. Mikovits Accusing Fauci of Corruption and Suppression

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Plandemic’ with Dr. Mikovits Accusing Fauci of Corruption and Suppression

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

thedre
      Participant

Another truly mind-blowing video Mark, Unbelievable is all i can say, as i’m at a complete loss for words.

Akbar Shabaz
      Participant

Great find !

pigsonthewing
      Participant

Here’s addition info on Fauci’s bogus claims…

https://journal-neo.org/2020/04/15/the-remarkable-doctor-a-fauci/

pigsonthewing
      Participant

Here’s a video of Dr. Kaufman, PROVING this virus is a hoax.

Note: Listen to his credentials…

https://truthcomestolight.com/2020/04/10/dr-andrew-kaufman-unmasking-lies-revealing-truths-about-the-pandemic/

I might also add, this video also supports the “false positives,” also uncovered in the Fauci false claims.

pigsonthewing
      Participant

Here’s an abbreviated version of Dr. Kaufman’s research. Youtube may eventually ban this one as well…

I will give it a look soon and it sounds interesting. That Fauci seems like one of those scheming sneaky guys with “little man” syndrome. If what is said about him fucking up and/ or extending the AIDS epidemic to make money is true, then he needs to be shot against the wall ;Peking-style.

HamburgerBob
          Participant

Yes, but I think he really needs to be eaten though, I don’t care by what either.

Soylent Green? Eat the rich! Someone had that as a background pic here as well, I have seen it.

All it takes is one major blight of wheat or corn and America and Aus will be starving . One plant disease that hasn’t happened yet and these do happen every so often.ie potato blight in the Ireland of the 1840s etc . We will then certainly be eating the very rich. Think Haiti?

The globalists work around the clock to wipe the movie off the internet. I have a backup so on Bitchute it goes. I will share it here once it processes.

Meanwhile, look at the use of the word “slickly” by the authoritative media to describe Plandemic to discredit it. This is extremely dangerous to our democracy v2.0:

Slickly

pigsonthewing
      Participant

I don’t recommend anyone listen to (N)ational (P)harmaceutical (R)adio. However, sometimes I do in the morning coming home from work. I seek entertainment, from the way they spin this CV Scamdemic.

In the past, (distant past) they would interview people with questions geared to make you think. Since around 911, anytime they have a guest on, their questions are framed in such a way, that they’ve pretty much rolled out the red carpet, for the answers they want to hear from their guest.

…example

“With the corona virus shutdown and as a mayor, are you concerned about the rising death toll, with hopes of a vaccine for this soon?”

…and now, a word from our sponsores

“Go ahead Mr. Mayor.”

illegalsmile55
        Participant

You and I are of the same ilk…very well said Mr. Pigs.
        I also loved your comment to the alien squid fucker…hahaha…it’s so rare for you to tell anyone off here that it made me laugh to see it. He’s got the biggest case of Dunning-Kruger syndrome here..or maybe he’s in second place…lol. I’m seriously lookin forward to the clash of the space titans…one of them believes we’re enclosed in a snow globe and the other believes alien jew squids inhabit his rectum.

@pickmynose123

thedre
          Participant

@Illegalsmile55

I Think you got brain-freeze from sucking on a snow globe There Lisa, lol. C’Mon now stop talking behind my back with karm without having the decency to tag me. Something “YOU” Complained About When “YOU” do it All The Time. I Can easily pull-up at least 10+ times in the last couple of months where you did exactly that. C’Mon now Lisa,,, be nice now,,,lol,,, be nice, bwa, ha, ha!

Are there really some People/Sheeple out there that still believe in that BALL That spinning 1039 miles an hour, ball theory, lol, ha, ha, ha,,, like really??? And ripping at over 1 million miles an hour this *Space-Globe-Ball World* while pulling the Milky-Way Galaxy with-it? C’Mon Lisa Wake-up 😉

I uploaded the video to Bitchute yesterday, but it still shows as “processing”.

Speaking of Dr. Judy Mikovits, she has made her book “Plague of Corruption” available for free to all. Shills have been attacking Dr. Mikovits with claims that she’s in this for the money, because she mentioned the book in the video. Clearly she was in this for the money having released it for free.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bVMDuN9w8dPmZ0lHwwpzucpiXKD2TsCL/view

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Yes. Thank you Mark. But Google has blocked it. Violation of conditions of service.

HamburgerBob
        Participant

@9:30 Can somebody please dismember this idiot already, just like the guy in Haiti 😀

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Yeah, but who’s gonna stick his penis in his mouth? 😛

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          That shouldn’t be a problem, I’m sure there’d be many volunteers who’d love to get their hands on this prick.

Ok. Time to change the tone for a second so I will throw the cat amongst the pigeons. You do all know Mikovits has a Polish and/or Jewish -sounding name ,right? So she could be be an agent provocateur thrown in by Zionists to muddy the waters…. 😉

It’s always sound to be mindful of these things and never trust anything “they” say. I definitely support your thinking.

Thanks. It is the old story; get info from as many valid sources as you can, but in the end reach your own conclusions.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I have read (and watched) so much info regarding all the players in this mess that my head is spinning! I AM thankful for this site with others interested in the same subjects and I appreciate everyone who has posted the info that we need to see. I have given up time that I should be using to study…but this bullshit has my attention and I can’t help but want to try and understand why this is happening.
          I’m so glad I don’t have kids that I have to worry about and I have empathy for those who do. This is exhausting….do you know how hard it is to hang wallpaper while thinking of ways I would torture Fauci (among others) if given the chance? 😛

Akbar Shabaz
      Participant

Of course JewTube would remove the video, I came back to find the link for a rewatch and it’s gone , damn it !

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.