pokemon go

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Computer Games pokemon go

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      indigo401
      Participant

Anyone play this pokemon game? I finally got it working on my desktop (bluestacks),(lucky patcher),(mock gps)

So i guess my question is am I a douche waffle for charging people money to level up their pokemon and hatch their eggs? I know the point is to get off you’re fat ass and walk around while someone somewhere keeps track of you’re location services and paints a very vivid picture of you’re world.
      I also know most people are fucking lazy and will throw money at the latest trend if it means they don’t have to work towards achieving anything.

anyway anyone who plays that wants to automate it message me and i’ll show you how, anyone who is a complete derp and the non 1337 who want to throw money at it can also message me.
      Either way gotta catch em all

StonedRocks
      Participant

Im not exactly sure how the game works because out the get go i didnt trust it. But you said that YOU charge people money to hatch eggs or whatever, so are you actualy able to make a profit from this? Please further explain because i can think of some very deserving stupid people that need some exploitation! 🙂

indigo401
      Participant

well basically in short one has to walk a predetermined distance once they have collected an egg in their pokemon incubator in order for it to hatch thus giving them a pokemon, xp, blah, blah.
      So if one were willing to say, part ways with their currency in exchange It’s as easy as opening up the game signing on and waiting until the distance is reached. also it can be achieved with limitless players by just opening a new window and rinse and repeat.

There are also different rarities of the individual pokemon themselves generally only found in specific locations, and you cannot catch them if you cannot get there.
      Some people are really intent on the whole “gotta catch em all” thing and this is a rather useful tool for the tools 🙂

StonedRocks
      Participant

So your saying you have found a way to “do the distance,” in an effective enough manner that people are paying you to do it for em? so are there other people offering similiar services?

indigo401
      Participant

well yeah basically if you have an egg that needs to hatch and have to walk say 10km in order for it to do so. Now lets say you have to work, or are just plain lazy and don’t want to walk to hatch your’e egg hypothetically you could have someone else “walk” that distance for you.

I have done it locally with friends and coworkers shit like that and they basically threw their money at me because who doesn’t like the easy way out. ?
      I’m not sure of the logistics and monetary gains of something on a large scale, I am sure however people are more than willing to pay for this service.

I do not know if other people are doing this. I just figured it was worth a shot and it worked

keba1976
      Participant

I have seen some crazy people put their phone’s in the microwave and think as it spins it count’s as steps but they end up with a dead phone. Then there are other’s that put the phone on ceiling fans, dogs, and hook it on a bike tire trying to do fake steps also. With this last update though it’s harder to earn step’s and you have to confirm you aren’t playing while driving.

Silly Mask
      Participant

They also tape it to their ceiling fan

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.