Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

I see both as a threat.

@llyounghitlerll

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

But… they are all WOMEN on top picture. Ain’t you the guy who said you are a MAN above all else? I’m confused.

Nahhh, just pissing you off. Feel free to offend 🙂 🙂 🙂

Hah hah funny . @masterplan i see them as a threat not because they are women but because they are the harbinger of Jihadism.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

LMAO. MGTOW is NOT about superiority……
      Here is a position we take……

What you did is called a shaming tactic used to make males feel ashamed thus inciting their agreement.
      That does NOT work on MGTOW.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

The universities became corrupt, it doesn’t mean we should get rid of them. We should change them in the right direction. Same goes for cops… they are only people and power corrupts everyone. Same goes for government… bad government? Make changes! Courts, etc, etc. What scary me more is a place without police and without government. I know little on anarchism but it doesn’t sound good to me. I don’t have a clear instance on gun ownership, In fact I have no easy answer to fix all those problems, but what really scary me is a theocratic state. I’m atheist above all but yeh, if it was ether of them nocking at my door I would agree with the post.

I have met and hold friendship with people of all major religions and more @hopingfornemeses and I dislike all of their believes, but I specially despise the Islamic religion. Its prophet was just too immoral and violent to be accepted as anything better than a warlord.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Ok dude, you have reached the limit of posting shit for this week, please don’t post anything else for one week, we thank you.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

No @felipe-s, I don’t agree with you. YH writes quite well and I like his post despite disagreeing with him in most. His topics raises discussion of ideas… they come here to flourish or to die but they are welcome. It shouldn’t bother you anyway if you don’t like it. Much worse are those that knock at my door preaching the gospel, and I still have great patience with them.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Now this, is indicative of intellect.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I’m just tired of losing neurons reading shit in the site

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Yeah about that……. I don’t give a fuck

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Sorry Felipe about my patronizing tone. I’m sure you were just messing with him. Its my lack of skill that prevents me from putting it in any other way. Feliz ano novo 🙂

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!”
      -S.A.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

“Then dance by the light of the bridges that you burn, while changing horses in midstream after the stable door has bolted in the dawn’s early light. Rome wasn’t burned in a day.”

Empty soul
      Participant

First young hitler, I apologise for getting personal with you last time. I shouldn’t have done it and was just drunk and lashing out so that was my bad. I apologise.

Like Masterplan said though, you are welcome to keep posting your ideologies because this website is not about me, him, you or anyone else’s ego. It’s open to anyone willing to debate, argue and roll with the punches and whilst I do disagree with a lot of your arguments and will no doubt continue to disagree with many of them in future this place would be far more boring without conflicts of viewpoint and interest.

That said, I do for the most part agree with the MGTOW stance because as you say the current socio-political climate is stacked massively in favour of women and therefore a counter stance is needed to tip the scales and therein create a level playing field. That also said(and you knew this was coming), I do believe the focus placed solely on women to be perhaps a little bit redundant given our modern power dynamics and how they interact and play out.

For example transsexuals, and those who say they identify as another sex, currently have more socio-political power than women do as evidenced by the shared toilets/changing rooms regulations currently being enacted out and protected despite women arguing for the contrary and them outnumbering transsexuals greatly.

The Jews in general also have more socio-political power than the women who oppose them do, as do refugees and other media outlined minorities etc.

It would seem then that some form of oppression Olympics governs who gets to wield the most socio-political power. Women are seen to be more vulnerable than men and so the power balance sways in their favour. The Jews are seen to be more vulnerable than other religious groups and so the power balance sways in their favour and transsexuals etc are seen to be more vulnerable than other social groups and so the power balance sways in favour of them as well thus creating a twisted, ‘oppression Olympics’ version of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.

To conclude, in my opinion women as a biological sex are not the problem per say. It’s how they are viewed and governed by society at large that causes such issues. The Jew male is not a woman and neither are those transsexuals that were born male as well, nor are the majority of refugees that reach our shores that ‘just so happen to be’ “90%” male as well.

In the above when one establishes protected classes outside of our own usual framework any new additions automatically become “vulnerable” and “protected” by our very own standards‘.

I guess our hatred of the norm must no doubt play somewhat into our own demise.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

I agree with you.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

And I couldn’t agree more… Thank you @empty-soul, your views on the matter are spot-on. Please disagree with me whenever you see me talking crap. There is no better way for ideas to improve and there is no better feeling than for a man to change its mind. This shouldn’t be an ego battle but this is by far the biggest challenge I find in any conversation.

@empty-soul
      Well said with regards to most. I sometimes feel like walking into the women’s toilet and if accosted by the law etc just say i identify as a woman…even though i am an observably masculine – looking man.

Who are they or the world to say how i feel or identify!
      I probably will never do it though as i am usually a model citizen and will feel like a fool. Still i feel contrary sometimes and i dont like how this ” help third genders” project has reached such proportions in all western countries at the same time from such a low base.

It is almost that the powers that be want a diversion from the real things like wars, planned floods of invaders to Europe and poverty in the modern metropolis of the English-speaking world!! Hmm .

P.S i love Maslow

@empty-soul

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

The excessive cultivation of victim mentality.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@lord-wankdust

“democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch”

Maybe it was, but now seems to be happening the opposite where somehow minorities have more power.

Thank you Milorde, really tough woman! The universities are corrupted along with everything else, but great that you brought this one.

I dig a bit deeper and she has a really high take on the police, that fits perfectly with this topic. A bit longer but very interesting and controversial.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I’m surprised there is no criticism of anyone on the words of this lady. Indeed she makes me cringe (SMH) when she mentions weed but the end result is that I finish the video a lot more RACIST. A number of times I mentioned economy plays the biggest part in the atrocities we see around Brazil, blacks normally live in the areas more affected by unemployment, have shitty schools, etc, etc, but it simply can’t account for the huge disparity in violence. I disagree with her in many aspects but I do trust her numbers. Cops are only sometimes heroes, for most part they are just people and how not to see blacks as a threat when they clearly over represent violence everywhere. Fuck that, I would shoot first and ask questions later… To think most UK cops don’t even carry guns… It’s amazing how white people put up with that shit.
          If only I could agree with the law the stand by… I say they have a nearly impossible job.

@llyounghitlerll

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Democracy is a joke. Liberty is the point of that quote.
          Liberty is freedom. If people had liberty, then the minority nor the majority would get to impose their ways…..on you. I know I know. It’s a concept hard to grasp.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

It is hard to grasp indeed! What this website have showed me is that people (especially males) like to eat people for dinner and only order can prevent that. “My freedom ends where yours begins.”

Empty soul
          Participant

@masterplan

The blacks behave like that not just in America but all throughout the world as well. I have personally witnessed it throughout a number of European countries and in Hong Kong and Japan as well.

Western Europe is huge on the affirmative action stuff so black people get given and provided with far more academic and employment opportunities than the poorer whites do. There are even laws in place forcing companies to take on and promote black people over white people and “equality” regulations protecting them against redundancy rollouts and such and yet black people in Western Europe still have a similar per capita crime ratio to their black American counterparts.

What the above shows us is that the economic opportunities provided have very little to do with it, which is heavily backed up by the fact that other races such as the Chinese etc seem to do just as well if not better than the whites do regardless of their socioeconomic status.

It is not a “evil white man” issue either because the East Asians similarly hate the blacks as well and for the exact same reasons. In Japan for example they have problems with black men raping their women, in fact the American army almost got kicked out of Okinawa back in the 80’s when a 12 year old Japanese schoolgirl got gang-raped by a pack of American niggers, causing a huge outcry amongst the indigenous population. They can’t use the old “i beeez getin my ownz bak becaz of da slavery and sheeeeeeit.” excuse either as the East-Asians never enslaved the blacks.

As we can see then the aforementioned black behaviour transcends socioeconomic, geographical and racial lines and the leftwing have no answer for it because stating “well, other races commit crime too” is irrelevant within an argument of per-capita ratios. Nor can per-capita ratios be passed off as nothing of concern either because ratios, odds and probabilities govern our future actions which of course ends up meaning that the blacks get segregated via their own behaviour. That the blacks themselves often state that they wish to leave the “ghetto” and move to a “nicer” neighbourhood shows you that they themselves consider areas that have less black people in them to be intrinsically better.

To conclude, “black lives matter” is oxymoronic given their behaviour.

Also of note is the fact that it is the state itself which creates and enforces such things as diversity regulations, welfare provision, global aid and affirmative action which means in the absence of the above and with liberty and freedom of choice for all individuals the blacks would end up being everyone’s most hated neighbour and forcibly excluded wherein they would rot and die due to their inability to survive by themselves.

The above is where the argument, that in liberty no one gets to impose their ways on you, falls down because there will always be some who depend on and rely on others for their continued comfort and survival and whilst that holds true there will always be unequal relationships and therefore the unequal imposing of wills.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Thank you very much @empty-soul for your take on racism. Very enlightening, I trust what you wrote is not just for me but everyone. Still, thank you very much. I happen to agree with most of it except your take on the socioeconomic aspects. Maybe there is no solution for them, maybe with all measures in place in their favor those problems would still persist, but it should not be ignored that a recent past still influences things to this day. Abolition happened much later in South America (especially Brazil) and all African problems can’t be blamed on their own fault, just like the impact of dictatorships in Latin america permeates to this day. But, black people are overwhelmingly racist and with government’s green light for them to be I just had enough. #blacklivesmattermademeracist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621658/BBC-turn-trainees-WHITE-Job-applicants-stunned-told-corporation-wants-people-ethnic-minority-backgrounds.html

Empty soul
          Participant

@masterplan

Yeah, it was just a general statement not directed at any one person really but just thrown out there to address a point of argument.

The way I look at race is like this, it is a fact that different breeds of dog, cat and/or any other species have differing temperaments depending upon their individual evolutionally path. The Pit bull is naturally more aggressive and violent than the naturally intelligent and calm Border collie for example. Of course, you can also get Put bulls that are less aggressive than most and Border Collies that are less calm and less intelligent as well but as a rule of thumb they tend to have and exhibit distinctly different temperaments regardless of environment.

The above also goes for us human beings as well. Human beings develop based upon environmental need and that is why in the hunter/gatherer days we had more testosterone and more fast twitch muscle fibres so as to hunt and survive more effectively in that type of environment and why those from the caveman era had larger, flatter noses so as to have a greater intake of oxygen for the purposes of greater endurance under stress. Therein lies the issue in that Sub-Saharan Africans were still in the hunter/gatherer evolutionary cycle when we came across them and that is why they possess greater testosterone levels than us and have more fast twitch muscle fibres making them naturally far more athletic than us which is why they dominate running competitions and such.

The above natural advantage does have a downside though in that the more testosterone levels one has the more aggression one feels and it also lowers our concentration levels as well as evidenced by those who take testosterone boosters such as bodybuilders etc and the roid rage they often exhibit. This is also why black people tend to excel athletically at school whilst tending to perform the worst academically. Of course, like with the examples of the other species there are those who do otherwise and buck the trend however as a rule of thumb it stands true on average.

To conclude, this is why I said it had very little to do with socioeconomic aspects because white people, Chinese people, Indian people etc operating under the exact same socioeconomic parameters as blacks still display very different results on average to the blacks.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Yes @empty-soul but all these aspects you point don’t explain they shooting each other like crazy monkeys. It takes social economics for them to act like that. Add more pressure and you get Brazil, ad more and you get Africa. I think there can be ways to cope with their inherited differences that allows for them to become more civilized, but things now are clearly out of hand.

Empty soul
          Participant

@masterplan

I would say that the above behaviour you touched upon has more to do with culture than social economics though.

Rape for example has nothing to do with economic opportunity and yet the blacks are vastly overrepresented in that category. In America the blacks beat and kill each other over the latest Air Jordan footwear as well and in Britain the blacks kill each other over “rap diss tracks” they place on the internet in order to goad their rival factions(defined as those who live at a different postal address)into action and retaliation.

Then of course is the fact that black school kids far too often make the news when they kill other black school kids simply because they attend a different school to their own which for some odd reason makes them “mortal enemies” in their eyes.

Therein lies the problem in that most violent black behaviour tends to be nonsensical. For every one black person who robs a shop for money in order to feed their family there are many, many more who kill over footwear, over postal addresses, over internet insults, over general day to day “disrespect” (perceived and/or real) and simply just for fun as well.

If poverty and social economics were directly responsible for the above then the Polish, Hungarians, Chinese etc would be doing this as well at the rates the blacks are doing it. Essentially then when you say that by adding more pressure you get Brazil, add more and you get Africa what it amounts to is a racial problem rather than a socioeconomic one in that by adding more blacks to your population you get Brazil, add even more blacks and you get Africa whereas adding more Polish, Hungarians, Chinese people to your population would not create such results.

To finally address and end on your original question then, that all these aspects I point to don’t explain why they shoot each other like crazy monkeys and that it must take social economics for them to act like that. Well, they act like that in African countries that have no white people in them. They also act like that in Asia and Europe as well regardless of any and all socioeconomic parameters given and provided to them and they have always acted like that well before the white man came along as they were a tribal and warring people often sticking their spears into rival tribesmen and taking the rival tribe’s women for their own.

To conclude then, in the absence of any change of behaviour observed in relation to geographical and economical shifts one must simply acknowledge what is there regardless of how it personally sits with us morally and that is that they are still hunter/gatherers evolutionarily and genetically speaking because taking a people that were thousands of years behind us and placing them in the first world cannot bridge the gaps that exist between us within just a few hundred years.

The above is why blacks fail to compete equally with every other race in the world of academics regardless of affirmative action and every other possible advantages given and it is also the reason they end up disillusioned and criminally inclined as well in that hopelessness breeds resentment and with that the police will always end up accosting more blacks than any other race because they will always end up committing more crimes than any other race per capita, it’s a perpetual cycle.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Thank you again @empty-soul, I guess I’m getting more racist (or enlightened) by the minute. I have no criticism for the words you brought.

Outsider
          Participant

This thread has been a wonderful read! (Thanks, guys) Only other thing I wanted to mention was in reference to them killing themselves so much- Considering they excel at some things due to their elevated levels of testosterone, it could be possible that it has also caused a higher level of aggression, yes?

Empty soul
          Participant

@masterplan

Thanks. I wouldn’t say that being racist was a position of enlightenment though, it’s a shitty stance to take no matter how you look at it however if all the information you have seen, all the experiences you have personally gone through and all the standpoints you have argued and made still brings you back to a position of racism then shitty or not it is the position you must take because to do otherwise would be to abandon the practicalities of your own mind in relation to your own external reality which will only lead to psychological instability, mental retardation and untimely death.

For example if the majority of lions would attack you upon entering their personal space you would steer well clear of them regardless of the fact that some of them might be friendlier, not because you hate the colour of their fur but because you acknowledge the dangers associated with them as a result of their past violent behaviour as recorded per capita.

I guess what I am trying to say is that sometimes realism is branded racism in order to protect an agenda and hide the truth whilst other times racism is disguised as realism and for much the same reasons therefore it is up to all of us to study and pull apart any suggestions and standpoints thrown our own way so as to be more firmer and steadfast in our own belief systems because at the end of the day the more real they are the better we can adapt, cope and survive in this shitty old world of ours.

Also, never be afraid to attack and reconfirm your own belief system from time to time. Stagnation breeds laziness after all and laziness creates holes in arguments and belief systems which leaves us open to being controlled and misled by others.

To conclude then, I am only one man and what I say may be wrong and/or on purposely deceitful at times which is why we all need to individually ascertain the truth for ourselves. Hopefully then the information I have thrown your way will go someway towards your own search for the truth in regards to what we have debated and discussed here over the last few days.

Good hunting Masterplan.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I’m terrible with words and I comprehend racist is not the right one to use here… I’m digging around the subject and I’m not claiming my change of heart is all thanks to you. That said, I happen to agree with you in too many points. Little you bring can be said to be scientifically accurate (as such studies can’t even take place), yet It fucking makes sense with the reality I see. Again I thank you for your time. I see you love to write… if there is one thing missing is your take on the police but I wound dare ask for more… you are not new here so I will dig on your past and see what else I can learn from you 🙂

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Where I live, I can defend myself against amateur criminals and punk gangbangers,regardless of their race. I agree that blacks seem to commit high crimes comparably. But that’s were it stops with me. In the U.S. Crime is down considerably and with the enchroaching police state it’s no wonder.
      Now, I believe that (relatively) white run governments have and do commit more crimes than blacks. I believe white people have demonstrated their extreme violence when they lynched and hung slaves from trees, carried out orders to kill, rain uranium on innocent people, slaughter native Americans like the battle at wounded knee…. and quite a bit more. Now I don’t really care who did what. I just like pointing out hypocrisy. You benefit from the certain crimes committed and now that you get to chill, you want to be all moral. Naw, you are just as bad as the niggers because you deflect from all crime to selective crime.
      Police are not heroic at all, they are likely to trash men who don’t prevent trash they just show up to manage it- police don’t stop crime, they manage it.
      Here in the U.S. People are 9x more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist, so I will take my chances with the terrorist. I use cost to benefit analysis as do all MGTOW.
      HUMANS are as violent as you
      Let them be.
      Thought experiment- Just because I can steal and rob my way to a tranquil lifestyle, and now sit within a gated community, doesn’t change the fact that I am a criminal.
      I am hardly concerned with black or white or whatever the fuck criminals. I am concerned with governments criminals. They have killed over 200 million people and that overshadows the Brazilians. To me at least.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

A hero (masculine) or heroine (feminine) is a person or main character of a literary work who, in the face of danger, combats adversity through feats of ingenuity, bravery or strength, often sacrificing their own personal concerns for a greater good.

I’m a hero every time I expose myself to danger to protect someone from it. It does happen very often tho. The fact that someone is being payed doesn’t diminish his actions. Many times firemen put themselves in situations where they could simply say ‘fuck that, I’m going home’ yet they persist. You may have Murica cops in mind, but elsewhere cops often find themselves absolutely underpowered. It also sounds like you agree with her where she asks for prevention instead of response. We should look at the past to comprehend the causes… It also sounds like being fair to you is every race having a turn at being the bully. I’m white… in the blackest city in Brazil. Here in London, I’m not! And I’m no intellectual, but I happen to know a lot on the hypocrisy of muricas government toward Indians, blacks, latinos and EVERY OTHER GROUP ON EARTH. My question is: Is there an ideal form of government that can prevents this wrongdoings? You may be able to defend yourself… but there is plenty of people that can’t. If you wish to ignore race or borders you are ignoring a elephant in the room. The numbers she brings are too great to be ignored. The main problem I see is the laws that command them. Can there be a hero, fighting for the wrong side??

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

weirdly, anti freedom people endlessly deride individual self-government and insist that people are bad, evil, unfit for self-rule, ignorant, selfish, or depraved, and then look to empower individuals in government to rule others. The hypocrisy is intense.‬

I agree with much of what you have said , especially with the last paragraph.

@llyounghitlerll

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Cops are wankers, unless you have some copper friends, then they give you free drugs and booze, get you free entry into nightclubs, and the best, get you off charges and hack the police intranet and wipe your ‘criminal’ file.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I lived with a cop during my high school in US and despite being only one case among thousands he was for sure one the least corrupt characters I ever come across in life. In Brazil I met many cops and most of them could be counted as the worst among the worst.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

cup
      I like this one more 🙂 🙂 🙂

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.