Police in eugene oregon are now sending niggers to death camps

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Police State Police in eugene oregon are now sending niggers to death camps

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

You voted for trump and this is what you get

When you fight back what do you expect. If a cop says stop resisting… you go fucking limp! What kind of idiot fights?

svarg26
        Participant

if road pavement isn’t fucking his sister he goes limp. the dumb cunt has sister issues. he’ll probably fuck you if you dress up in a grass skirt and smell like a baboon like his sister.

doggieisbest
      Participant

where do you get that? see writing lies like that takes away ALL of your credibility! i dont trust what you write anymore. what i see is a b;ack asshole resisting arrest, and a woman who is hindering their efforts to cuff him. do black people have different eyes than white people? and letting your kids watch this shit all the while making them think cops are bad. well, one day that kid of yours will be on the asphalt being arrested. good job momma!

svarg26
        Participant

i don’t trust anyone that fucks their sister. that’s one of the many reasons why i don’t hang out with niggers.

svarg26
      Participant

give niggers crack and fuck off. i’m pretty sure tupac said that shit. niggers love crack, you fucking homo.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.