Police State Tyrants Living Their Wettest Dreams Thanks to COVID-19

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Police State Police State Tyrants Living Their Wettest Dreams Thanks to COVID-19

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Police State Tyrants Living Their Wettest Dreams Thanks to COVID-19

But no social distancing for cops. Per usual, rules for thee, but not for me…

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

If they fuck with you, start coughing. LOL!

coughing

thedre
        Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
        Holy-fuck brother, i have not laughed this hard in awhile, lol. That was brilliantly funny dude. 😉

thedre
      Participant

That is just fucking crazy Mark, like where/when is this going to stop escalating, and when will people start firing back and saying Fuck-You Pigs?? Like enough is enough when you cannot even sit next to your girlfriend.

You know what Mark,,, i am starting to wonder if they want to keep some couples separated because one of them
      (most likely the man) is a targeted individual because he has been speaking-up about the Jews and our corrupt world system.

And because they want women to occupy most jobs now as opposed to men they do not want to take any chances infecting a good slave, and hard worker. Just a thought cause I don’t know what to think anymore brother. 🙁

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

A family in Canada or US was doing a hunger strike in protest of the lockdown and got a visit from the men in white coats backed by armed terrorists.
      https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=W13MAWH7O786

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

YouTube vid for convenience.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

They’re Canadian cops…but there’s not much difference, if any at all. Sad stuff. I was hoping the dog wouldn’t get executed! Holy shit, that dog wasn’t fasting; he was eating everything.

Sorry guys , I didn’t watch the whole vid. Only up to nine min mark. These people had it lucky. Too much politeness from the cops indeed… Canadian style.

The family had to be quickly owerwhelmed and bundled off to hospital . That is it. Way too mouthy and the cause was justified. If they are carriers they are a risk to public health etc. If it was wrongful to be taken away then let them sue the gov or cops or whoever.

I didn’t see the dog get executed so don’t know the circumstances. However ,if the dog was constantly being threatening I think shooting the dog would’ve been justified. I also would shoot a threatening or rabid dog even though I had no personal dislike of the animal.

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

I wouldn’t sit through 17 minutes of it neither! 😜

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.