Politicians and Cops Threaten Citizens with Jail If They Violate House Arrest

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Police State Politicians and Cops Threaten Citizens with Jail If They Violate House Arrest

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Three billion people are currently under forced house arrest!

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Three steps for safety:
      1. Wash hands
      2. Keep your distance.
      3. Shoot cops & politicians when they approach you.

thedre
      Participant

Some jails in Canada are even releasing some low risk, non violent inmates to the street figuring that the overcrowded jails could become breading grounds for this Corona-Virus. Go Figure, cause the U.S. And their politicians have it all (as usual) Ass Backwards. And i say this because by incarcerating People they will only make matters much worse, by It Spreading faster, For Fucks-Sake! 🙁

Laura
        Participant

Many nations/States are doing the same…And I can’t figure out why it’s a good idea either. Maybe because the jails/prisons are not capable of managing containing the spread or caring for a lot of sick prisoners? I bet they are worried about getting sued if too many prisoners die. They’d rather release them en mass to spread the crud and commit more crimes than either take care of sick prisoners or make the effort needed to control the virus within the facilities.

In Mexico and some other places that have lockdowns/quarantines looting has begun.

Do you feel like you’re in some kind of Steven King book or movie?

I have absolutely no doubt you are right. I see absolutely no problem in isolating and looking after sick prisoners as you say. Convicts are usually risk- seeking and are less careful than the average person in the street anyway. So ,bad decisiin letting them out.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Au contraire. Letting these offenders out is beneficial during times of societal breakdown. Concerned citizens can then provide true justice for said offenders outside our woefully inadequate judicial and penal system

thedre
        Participant

@deadvector
        That would also hopefully bring us more great gore. And instead of it coming from inside prison, it would be generated from the great outdoors. I Can Already see now his Corona-Virus,, Mucus-Filled-Snot hanging longer than his entrails, and from A 40 foot maple tree. Now how cool would that be ?? 😉

Anonymous
      Inactive

in the southern philippines during the Moro Wars of 1906, anti-colonial natives would capture US Army soldiers, tie them securely on the ground near anthills, and leave trails of sugar into their mouths. This would be a rather tidy form of protracted execution. Of course, for the Full Monty one must get a bit messy and scalp the criminal and tie him securely on a nest of fire ants. i’m not sure if the indigenous Americans of the Southeast used these methods or not

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

We have cops on the streets here now some of whom only had 2 months training. All new recruits were fast tracked into the force.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.