Post a music video local to you )))

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Music Post a music video local to you )))

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Hematochezia 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

mattjack666
    Participant
    Goints: 2,721

This one is 1 minute walk away lol

Respect to those that have to kill to survive

Army shit

Gang gang

Wow Powder
    Participant
    Goints: 5,894
    VIP – Server Donor

Biggest tune out of my town in 10 years.

😜

mattjack666
      Participant

Jokerz prett funny but cool

So urin norn iron?

Wow Powder
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

I’m in the southern free state (free? lol), in the ancient magical Boyne Valley, bout 30 mins drive from the border. Maybe if there’s an ‘actual’ Brexit the war will start again?

mattjack666
        Participant

The eu are making it a problem for us we should just bomb brussels

Wow Powder
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Me little 13 year old brother informed me the other day that there was an Irish drill scene. I’ve spent the past few hours researching on the YouTube and the google. Haven’t heard an Irish accent yet.

I know they’re mostly black, but every foreigner I’ve talked to in real life had either an Irish accent or their own indigenous twang. (Must be the fuckin internet). I love hearing non-Irish speaking with an Irish accent. You’d only really notice it on a person who learned english in Ireland, it’s funny as fuck.

Anyway, this track is from the next town from me, bout 15 mins drive.

Wow Powder
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

I was also meant to say that; they all have London accents, in all the videos.

illegalsmile55
    Participant
    Goints: 7,185

This is a great band from Maine, I’ve seen them a few times. The trombonist Dave Noyes died on Thursday. RIP Dave. One of my favorite tunes by the Rustic Overtones:

Wow Powder
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

So in the process of moving house recently I found a CD of my band that I was in between the ages of 15-17. I was expecting it to be absolute shit but was pleasantly surprised! Sure, there’s loads of fuck ups, and some shite teenage lyrics, but considering how young we were and with no musical education between us, besides our ears, I delight upon listening.

Don’t know the exact date, or year even. It was recorded in my mates bedroom using a minidisc player and a pair of earphones as a mic, then converted to CD which I recorded into an iPad mini via XBox 360 just the other day.

Doesn’t get more local ! Fuck sake mattjack, your gravatar is way cooler than mine !

illegalsmile55
      Participant

You just never cease to amaze me. It was hard to concentrate on the music as I was distracted wondering if you were the singer. 😉 What instrument are you on?
      Did you ever see or hear Lord Wankdust’s band? I have it somewhere, I’ll give a search, or I’ll tag him and maybe he would put it up. Music is a great uniter, and it’s huge in my life and always has been. When I was a teenager/young adult your coolness quotient was partly based on your music paraphernalia; what kind of reciever you had, and how many watts; speakers, very important…how many albums you had..etc. Then you’d smoke one and pick some tunes and discuss when and what year you saw that particular artist/band. I’m not very musically talented..I can play a guitar, not well,so I dont. 😛 I’ve been messing around with a mandolin for quite a few years. I suck.
      @1purple8
      @lord-wankdust

Wow Powder
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

You a mind reader, my unfulfilled quest is to find Wankdust’s band again. I see’d when him posted it to ya few years ago. His selections do be quality, funny cunt as well.
        I’m way too introverted to be a singer, we had 2 singers, me on guitar.

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,783

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Thank you my Lord.

Happy Irish day @1purple8! Ask and ye shall receive. 😀

Happy Irish day to @lady-lexis, and all members who are Irish today! Remember I made mussels steamed in Guiness last St Paddy day? Mmmmm….now I’m hungry.

Danaconda
        Participant
        Goints: 3,533

@illegalsmile55
        I got a steaming mussel for ya… riiiight heeeere!

@lady-lexis
        Happy St Irish Day! In my neck of the world on St Patrick’s Day, mexicans crawl down your chimney and steal all of your shit. What kind of mexicans do you have in N. Ireland? You know what, never mind. You should have a special day without worrying about mexicans stealing your shit.
        Anyway, I hope we get a video of you river dancing your ass off after a downing several beers.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Stop teasing me. That’s a cruel thing to do….my poor cunt flaps are sad.:-(
        *farts, then sniffs* 😛

Lmao at the river dancing, I got a complete visual of that, complete with the smirky smile she had on her avi a while back. Bring it back @lady-lexis !!

@dan-a-conda

lady-lexis
        Participant
        Goints: 1,255

Sláinte agus táinte to you, mateys!

@dan-a-conda We have visitors from down south in N.Ireland too, they come in white transit vans filled with gardening and tarmacing equipment but strangely only ever seem to steal your dog. @1purple8 will enjoy that banter!

@illegalsmile55 I haven’t RiverDanced in many a year! Not since I banjaxed my hamstring during a particularly energetic performance of Proud Mary. Totally worth it! Are you doing your mussels again this year?! Your musselflaps make me salivate!

Wow Powder
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Go raibh míle maith agaibh Illegas agus Laird !

Lady Lexis, d’ye wanna buy a carpet?

Ahh, St. Paddy ye oul shnake ye, “he tried to make a christian out of me and out of you.” The oul shnake got us a day off work so that’s grand, but it’d have been better if he’d a just fecked off!

Wow Powder
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Hup!

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,783

The late, but very great Dean Ford (singer of “Reflections of my Life” with Marmalade) did a nice wee tune a few years back. The mimed performance is filmed in California but for his YT video he got someone to take a drive round Scotland (including Dunottar Castle at 1.12)

https://youtu.be/QQtat8hn-18

At 1.36 (just when the Aberfeldy sign comes into view) there is a house on the left. I lived there in early 1990. It was local then, but kinda before the song and video was made.

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 15,751
    VIP – Server Donor

Here Is An Artist That I’m Sure You’ve All Heard Myself Mention Before. His Name Is Daniel Lanois, and he lived in Hull Quebec, Which Is Now Called The Greater Gatineau Hills Area. An Although He Grew-Up Just A Few Miles From Where I Also Grew-Up, he lived Across The Provincial Border With Ontario, and on the Quebec side. As I Lived in The Ontario Side, and In Ottawa which is The Capital Of Canada, and Borders The City Of Hull in The Province Of Quebec.

Daniel Lanois Is More Commonly Known For His Work with *Peter Gabriel* from (Genesis),,, *Neil Young*,,, And *U-2* Just to name a very few Artists That He Helped Catapult, or reawaken their careers after some long slumps.
    Here Are 3 Of His Songs, that some of you might have heard before,,, So Enjoy Guys/Gals! 🙂

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 4,227

A nice clip that give good clues 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  MasterPlan.

Hematochezia
    Participant
    Goints: 223

Rip guys…

Oh yeah, this chick is from Cleveland too…..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.