Post Your Totally Unpopular Opinions

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Post Your Totally Unpopular Opinions

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

This should be fun

Empty soul
      Participant

I will go first I guess.

Many of my opinions are totally unpopular with the left. That said, my opinion that black people are the least intelligent of all races worldwide seems to be really unpopular.

Yet, look at Africa compared to everywhere else worldwide. Look at the individual results of black people compared to the individual results of everyone else recorded within the same facilities worldwide. Blacks are always the lowest achievers regardless of geography, demographics and law.

Zimbabwe and South Africa etc also went to shit once the whites were dismissed and the blacks were put in full control.

To conclude, it may be an unpopular opinion but in my experience blacks are far too tribal and far too simple to be put in full control of anything.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Persuasive. Thank you for sharing……………fell free to unload man!

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Well… I have plenty of unpopular opinions. It would require a complete refurbishment of the judicial system … not to be implemented from night to day.

I’m all for corporal punishments, forced work, death penalty and chopped hands instead of lengthy prison sentences, and I believe yobs as young as 12 should be properly charged for their crimes and have their names available to the public. And I’m also pro cctv.

Why? I’m from Brazil, that should suffice I guess.

svarg26
      Participant

i think all retards and faggots should be killed and anyone that gives birth to a retard or raises a faggot should be sterilized and sent to a slave labor camp.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

LOL

Well that knocks out the ruling political class of the Western World in one fell sweep!

@svarg26

svarg26
          Participant

if only people would listen to me.

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@svarg26

I had posted recently that it was due to the presence of my faggot (homosexual) flat mate that I got to shag so many girls one year in the 80’s. It was really great. They were drawn into his extravagant, fabulous orbit, his warm personality, his shiny hair, his good skin… it all fluffed the girls until they were frothing at the gash, then their juiced-up cunts found he wasn’t interested in them and were forced to make a slimey crash landing on the nearest available hetero-knob and that was mine. I caught a few diverted flights which impaled themselves on my basalt column that year. Oh for even one of those friendly, fizzing minges for ten minutes now.

Gays/ Homosexuals/ Faggots also kinda cut down the competition for us fish-vent lovers. They like to ride the Hershey Highway with their own kind – fine. It doesn’t threaten me in the slightest, it just puts me closer to the front of the queue for the warm slimey vaginas and nudges the odds of me getting laid a little higher.

But I totally respect your totally unpopular opinions Dude. Free Speech doesn’t exist unless you are able to speak freely. Free Speech also doesn’t exist unless you are willing to hear something which you don’t believe in, support or tolerate. There is Free Speech here at BG. That is why BG is so fucking cool.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

I think men and boys should be allowed to opt-out of fatherhood just as women can opt-out of motherhood.

svarg26
      Participant

women shouldn’t be allowed to work. that’s what children are for. little fucking cunts get a free ride these days.

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

This one, Gold! I crack up. And the one about kicking the shit out of depressives, loool!

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Children ain’t even suppose to do homework these days, SMH. Women shouldn’t be allowed to work Svarge?? I think those cunts should be forced to work… and their pay deposited strait on their partners account.

svarg26
      Participant

women were born with three holes and we should be able to use all three of them and they should just shut the fuck up and swallow another load.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

They should also wear a shirt that says:

Pick a hole, and hurry up.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Lol Smille. I never seen svarg26 post so many times in one post, he is certainly full of Ideas. πŸ™‚

You forgot to mention @svarg26… Get rid of fucking doctors. Leeches and maggots are foolproof can easily be prescribed by anyone!

lady-lexis
        Participant

Three holes and two hands. We should be able to take 5 dudes at a time, easily.

svarg26
      Participant

refugees should be killed because they a useless fucktards.

svarg26
      Participant

dumb cunts that want to get euthanized should have their innards pulled out while still alive. how do you like death now? mother fuckers!

svarg26
      Participant

mother fucking retards with depression should be sent to boot camps and be forced to grow a pair by having the shit kicked out of them.

svarg26
      Participant

we should be allowed to hang niggers and thieves in our front yards again.

svarg26
      Participant

children should be allowed to smoke tobacco again. that shit really chills them the fuck out.

lady-lexis
      Participant

I don’t like ice cream. It’s too cold.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Bahahaha! After reading svarg26 posts, yours was too tame. Are you serious?!
        I can’t imagine it! I ate ice cream for dinner last night. πŸ˜‰

lady-lexis
          Participant

Totally serious! It’s an explosive issue in my circle! I have sensitive teeth so I can’t be doing with ice cream or ice lollies, which is a shame in this European heatwave. I wouldn’t really be bothered with sweet things anywho, much prefer savoury!

Besides, all of svarg26’s opinions are not unpopular here. Mine might have been tame but it’ll still divide people on this site! πŸ˜€

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@lady-lexis
          My neighbor doesn’t like chocolate, I don’t trust her.

I can understand the cold sensitivity, so it’s not the taste that turns you off? I LOVE ice cream, I eat it almost everyday!
          We are in a heatwave right now, unusually high temps, I couldn’t even get relief on the island I was working on. It must be 90 outside, and humid too…ugh. I think @dan-a-conda jinxed me because I was bragging how it’s always perfect weather here in the summer.

svarg26
      Participant

i think dumb cunts that have their tits cut off for breast cancer should wear signs around their necks saying, “i am a titless retard. thanks for your trillions in donations”. black salve that mother fucking shit with a bit of duct tape and your man will still have something to titty fuck.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Oh shit, I totally forgot about titty fucking! Three holes, two hands, two feet, and (hopefully) two titties. We’re up to seven guys now @lady-lexis

Anonymous
          Inactive

Don’t be silly @illegalsmile55
          Everyone knows that it takes two titties per wiener to tittle fuck. You’re only up to 6 guys at once.

I suppose, however, that if the titties are some type of ghastly looking flaps 2 guys could roll them up tackle one each.

Also, I’m on the fence with the foot lovin’. Can one have relations with just one foot or are two feet necessary for a proper ped-pounding?
          I’ll do some research and get back to you.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Three holes: 3 wieners
          Two hands: 2 wieners
          Two titties: 1 wiener
          Two feet: 1 wiener

Total wieners: 7, maybe 8 if you could accommodate one wiener per titty. I myself could not accommodate one wiener per boob, unless they were small wieners.
          It takes two feet, didn’t you watch the Jap getting a foot job by one of the titless Jap girls? Now I realize that you wouldn’t be able to titty fuck some girls! Back to the drawing board.
          @dan-a-conda

lady-lexis
          Participant

I don’t think I’m dextrous enough for foot jobs :/ I’d need a practice hour first. Also, someone would need to be employed to hold my titties together if my own hands were busy. Mine go east and west if I’m on my back. This all sounds like a right kerfuffle now!

I am enjoying this edition of BG Naughty Maths Problems though!

@illegalsmile55

@dan-a-conda

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@lady-lexis
          There’s always duct tape.
          “Look ma, no hands!”

Yes, I’m enjoying this thread, well done Mr. Yunghitler!

Hahahaha…the fucking tags…you’re killing me, my lord.

Anonymous
          Inactive

A gentleman would hold your titties together. Also, we haven’t even began ‘long division’ yet.

@lady-lexis

@illegalsmile55
          im afraid that you’ve forgotten about multiple dongs per orifice. We’re gonna need a chalkboard and diagrams.

Now you are talking. Pure unadulterated wantonness!

@dan-a-conda , we need to organise some of these sessions. Call it a” Coalition of the Willing” and we can fly the flags together man like we did in Vietnam and every other fucken war Uncle Sam has started. Ooops! Sorry mate ! I just had to get that dig in.

You wont feel weird touching another man’s knob in there will you?

Anonymous
          Inactive

@hopingfornemesis

I was only working out the math. No knob knotting for me.

The war in Vietnam was raging long before U.S. involvement. Just the broad strokes, Vietnam started the Vietnam war by revolting against French colonization and occupation. The rest is a mess of geopolitical posturing and proxy-war saber rattling with eventual and very real consequences for U.S. soldiers and a few million zipper heads. But you already know all of this.

To conclude ala LBJ, I will not seek, nor will I accept the knobination in the same hole or any hole adjacent to my junk.

Oh!*walks off with dismay* …your twofer- in- one- hole was just a hypothetical scenario? Drats!!… ah just kidding.😉 i was just hypothetically speaking as well….Not.

All true re Vietnam.
          @dan-a-conda

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Borders, Language and Culture.

That is the short answer.

Death Pod
        Participant

A Michael Savage listener, are ya?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Yes, I’ve been listening for the past 6 years.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

I fucking hate Facebook. I hate everyone who is on it. Everyone who posts photos of their kids, their dogs or their fucking lunches should be turned to Soylent Green and fed to their relatives. This should continue until there is just one huge fucking Facebook Blob, dribbling Soylent Green from their mouth and posting photos of their Soylent Green lunch to themselves… this massive turd should then be burned in a Wicker Man.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I quit all social media over a year ago. Fuck those companies. They’re full of fascists. They’re all sucking government dick.

I hope their time comes when they will be broken up out of their monopolies.

Well said! People think only progressives love breaking up BigBusiness. Wrong!! Deep-thinking Conservatives do as well. It is just our current run of Republicans are all devotees of Mammon and nothing else.

Abraham Lincoln and quite a few other early twentieth century Republican presidents busted up many such monopolies and the people loved them for it.

@justanotherguy

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

People are still people at the end of the day no matter who they are. Give a man or men or woman power and surely abuse will follow.

It takes great conviction to not abuse power.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Likewise sentiments…..

Road Pavement
      Participant

All of my opinions are completely unpopular and disregard their after like I never make the opinion.

I don’t understand… These ARE Svargs normal posts!.. No?

I hate when people have obese pets and/or have access to obese animals and they don’t squeeze them… That shit grinds my fukn gears!… Why make the thing juicy and squishy of you’re NOT goin to exploit it!… Fukn assholes!

Anonymous
        Inactive

I have a fat hog that I choke all the time.

lady-lexis
          Participant

Ha! πŸ˜€

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Hahaha…stud.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Pssst… hey @illegalsmile55 check out the VIP down there with 63 goints. Being a total goint ghore has not paid off for you.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

WTF? I get no respect. πŸ™ *does bong* πŸ˜€

@dan-a-conda

I agree! Think of all that food that could be given to poor people!

Anyway, I have even seen cats with obese bellies ;they can’t even jump up onto a chair! What is that!

@asskingforanal

Popped Bubble
        Participant

I hate people who have obese kids

lady-lexis
          Participant

Send all the obese children to @asskingforanal so they can get a good squeezin’.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

That’s female ‘privilege?’ @lady-lexis! Poor thing would be arrested as soon as he put his hands on one. Specially with his name. πŸ™‚

illegalsmile55
          Participant

That was my exact thought when I read that comment!!
          He’s a squeeeeezer!

I just glanced down at the tags, and fizzing fish-vent caught my eye….hahahaha! I hope you’re having a drink. πŸ˜‰

@lady-lexis

lady-lexis
          Participant

Bahahaha! Great minds think alike! I get that squeezing urge more with kids than animals, I have to say. Show me a chubby wee toddler with puppy fat arms and I’d like to squeeze it til its eyes bulged!

Yes, I’m on the gin again tonight but I’m hoping there’ll be substantially less wank in my typing!

“Hersey Highwayman” wins for me; that just takes me to the fair πŸ˜€

@illegalsmile55

lady-lexis
      Participant

On a serious note though; foreign aid.

Fair enough if a country experiences an unpredictable natural disaster but I refuse to donate my money to people who insist on living in parts of the world that experience drought, famines or floods etc on a regular basis and then rely on handouts from civilised countries.

Don’t piss and moan that you can’t feed your family and show me photos of pot-bellied, starving black babies covered in flies when you live in a FUCKING DESERT! How about you move somewhere where there’s a few fucking trees and some fucking water? Don’t have the children ‘walk 10 miles every day to find water’, GO LIVE WHERE THE FUCKING WATER IS, YOU CRETIN!!

Ergh.

Excellent point lady But *puts his mangina liberal cap on*.if they were to move to those places it would put undue strain on the resources there and/or cause wars/violence.
        Yet, a graduated move to such places over time ie a generation i would be happy with.

@lady-lexis

lady-lexis
          Participant

That’s as good a reason as any to have a good old war, don’t you think? Rather than over religion or politics or stupid modern reasons like that. Strongest people left standing get access to the resources and the rest become extinct. Darwinism, baby!

@hopingfornemesis

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Be aware, that is what they are doing… 8.000 km up north.

What about the civilized ones… who specifically choose to live on top of volcanoes and earthquake fault lines?

illegalsmile55
        Participant

It’s hard for me to take you seriously when I see the expression on your face. I look like I’m smirking all the time, it’s all natural baby!!

@lady-lexis

Edit: I have no idea how this comment ended up down here, but it was supposed to be under your comment about foreign aids. πŸ˜€

lady-lexis
          Participant

Lol! Why? What’s wrong with my face?!

I remember my English A-Level teacher giving us all cards before we left school and in mine, she wrote that she’d miss ‘that dirty, knowing grin at the back of the classroom’. I suppose that was just my resting face in those days. Nowadays, it’s more resting bitch face. It keeps the majority of people from bothering me on a day-to-day basis.

You just look happy and comfortable to me; I’d never know there was a super freak under there πŸ˜‰

@illegalsmile55

Mental Image
      Participant

All the World must drive on the right. Countries like UK, Australia or Thailand should be given a couple of years to convert, and if they refuse, they must be invaded and fucking made to. They’d have no chances against the coalition of US, Russia and China. Enough putting up with this nonsence, really.

lady-lexis
        Participant

No way! >_< We’re going to be awkward and rebellious forever! I wank Yanks to feel confused and irritated for as long as they’re here in the UK ^_^

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I guess forcing Yankees to use Celsius and the metric system have no place over here… since it is a VERY POPULAR OPINION.

lady-lexis
          Participant

YES! Enough with Fahrenheit and Imperial measurements already, it’s daft in this day and age! I’ll drive on the right the day they stop that nonsense! πŸ˜€

@masterplan

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Driving on the left side is of little consequence, except I nearly run over some guy when in holidays back home. I been here in UK for years, yet I don’t have a clue how much is a stone… not even buying weed helped me learn those crazy measurements.

You have a superb sense of humor @lady-lexis, and I mean that. πŸ˜‰

Mental Image
      Participant

There should also be tax on extra weight. Fat people are an eye sore, they take more space on public transport, damage chairs and put undue stress on public healthcare systems.

svarg26
        Participant

i would go a bit further and remove the genitals of any dumb cunt that got diabetes. they won’t be needing that shit anymore. sugar eating fuckwits.

svarg26
      Participant

you should be allowed to punch some dumb cunt in the face and challenge him to a duel. i don’t know why they made that shit illegal. mother fuckers didn’t fuck around. be polite or fucking die cunt.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

There’d be a whole lotta duels going on today.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@svarg26 “be polite or fucking die cunt”

Sic transit gloria mundi.

Glory Medal and life pension to this guy.

Marky Ramones Wig
      Participant

Mothers who use their children as a weapon against their former partners/husbands should be tarred and feathered and slapped repeatedly in the mush with a old smelly fish until they learn that they’re not only hurting the father but the children at the same time, horrible horrible cunts…..

Lol … That’s danimal cruelty!… @Danaconda

Anonymous
        Inactive

It’s consensual and we both enjoy it. No farm, no fowl. Just me and a happy hog.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Abolish all religions! It should be most unpopular since no one mentioned it yet πŸ™

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Faceboke (Scots – “boke” – the act of vomiting) eg. “That hippocrocadogapig that reads the news fair gives me the heaves. I was pure giving it the dry boke last night.”

facebook

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

LMAO! That was priceless πŸ™‚

I dread the danm thing and never updated anything I put in there many years ago… But it helps to follow up on the old folks and nephews… when you live far away. Fuck all of those who post pics of their restaurant meals.

itsplaster
      Participant

I think the price of fast food should be raised. If it wasn’t so cheap, people would eat real food at home. I know that’s crazy disruption of capitalism but there are 8 year olds that weigh as much as I do.

I also do think the US should use the metric system.

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@itsplaster

I completely agree. Fast food should be price increased by a metric factor of 10. Make people go home and eat fresh food, simply prepared and nutritious.
        I am just back from the funeral of a good pal today. A little younger than me – he died in his late 40’s. Massive coronary, no warning. Ate fast food and led a sedentary life for 25 years. I lost my brother last year, just 60 and forest-fired by a very aggressive Cancer which killed him in 5 weeks. He was fit and active, a medic too… but was very concerned at what was being squirted into convenience foods by the Food Industry. He was sure fast food and cheap convenience foods were simply methods of poisoning Poor People and a semi-invisible form of depopulation. A guy I was best man to 30 years ago died three years back, fast food guy dead at 50. I almost never eat fast food – ever. I rarely ever eat any convenience, pre-prepared/ ready meals either. You never see The Rich eating that shit so we shouldn’t either.

My parents and their generation lived through the Depression, WW2 and the years that followed. My parents were poor and working class by birth and for the rest of their lives. They never had a “boom” time. Or a time of “plenty”. Everything was a worry in the home I grew up in, never enough money and just enough food (but there was never a day when I grew up that I couldn’t have sat down and eaten a full dinner at any time… hunger was always growling). My parents were poor all their lives but ate nothing but fresh, basic nutritious food all of their lives. They are 96 and 94, still eating and enjoying their life together. The photos they have of them and their pals during WW2… they are all fit and healthy (there was food rationing over here… they’d never eaten so well in their lives!). Not a single bloated, fat bastard in any of the pictures. They are among the oldest survivors of their peer group, but many of their peers lived healthily on into their 80’s.

Listen to itsplaster folks – stop eating the poison.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@itsplaster

I once had a boss who always told me to not bring up a problem if I’m not prepared to offer a solution. I’ll come back to this.

Fast food is a huge problem. Cannot argue with that. But, how would the prices of fast food be driven up? CEO’s across the industry would never consider mutual organized price hikes. Bad for their business and it’s illegal. Should the price increase be legislated at state/federal levels via “fat tax”? The assault on the tobacco industry notwithstanding, it’s not, nor should it ever be the job of the courts to keep people healthy.

Back to the problem/solution thing. Affordable health coverage is an ongoing issue in the U.S. let’s try to mandate a penalty for those who choose an unhealthy lifestyle. Higher premiums based on B.M.I., higher annual deductibles with higher co-pays.
        This, at least, would not destroy an entire industry and millions of “first jobs” for young adults. Also, poor single dads like me could still go out twice a month and not have to pay $78 for a few tacos and a pile of nachos.
        Penalize the lazy fat fucks who can’t keep their diabetic dick beaters off of the bacon cheese burgers.

Just my opinion and possible solution.

Money ,money,money.

Here in my country where food was notoriously cheap and variable ,we are being screwed.chinese agribusiness firms have come in and bought large dairy farms or cattle ranches etc. Consequently ,our top -quality milk and meat is now going off -shore to China’s growing middle class . Our middle and lower class are now left with increasingly cheaper and poorer-quality foods.Same has happened with our vegetables,seafood and orange juice.

Many poorer people eat junk food because it is cheaper. They simply cannot afford better quality food.

What shits me is that tv shows here now have all these chatty well -dressed stay-at-home young matrons telling us how to cook and feed our families vegetables and fresh foods yet one needs a CEO’s salary to be able to afford it!

So the way globalisation is going i see more people being forced into junk food than ever.

@itsplaster

@dan-a-conda

@lord-wankdust

lady-lexis
        Participant

I agree with LordW. I think the key is being prepared and thinking ahead when it comes to food. While you can indeed go out and buy a mystery meat burger for 99p, I just can’t accept that fast food is cheaper in the long term. A whole fresh chicken might be 5 times the price, but you can get 5 times the use out of it. Have a roast chicken dinner, then strip it for a salad, a sandwich, or soup!

Buy your dry goods in bulk (rice, pasta, tinned tomatoes, pulses etc.), visit your local butcher/fishmonger and ask him what’s cheap (I’ve no shame in asking my butcher that), keep a well stocked herb and spice rack, make use of the freezer, read a flippin’ recipe book rather than Instagram.

It’s people who lack imagination and the ability who plan ahead who seem to claim that fast food is cheaper.

@hopingfornemesis

@lord-wankdust

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@hopingfornemesis

No-one is forced to eat reconstituted, recovered chicken slurry bound together with some kind of emulsifier. Wrapped in an bun so full of preservatives that they never go mouldy. With deep-fried potato-pulp flavoured with snot. No-one has to eat that or feed it to innocent children.

I don’t eat a whole lot. I eat well. But I eat very cheap. Summertime I exist mostly on ready and ripe fruit. You can always buy last-minute reduced bread at supermarkets or bakeries. I never buy any other kind. My freezer is full of last-minute reduced supermarket fish, also fillets of trout I have caught, casseroles I have made when meat was cheap and made in bulk. I use lots of tins of cheap tomatoes to cook with. Big cheap summer salads while there are lots of leaves around and the fresh, flavoursome tomatoes, cucumber etc are cheap. Just fill up on that. Lots of rice is good too. It is cheap and unprocessed. A few herbs and spices can really zap up the old boiled rice!
      There are a thousand ways of eating good unprocessed foods that don’t include the latest faddy-must-have expensive super-foods as advertised on TV.
      But people have to be prepared to come off Facetime with some dick they don’t even know, drop their gaming handset and do some actual cooking.
      Do it or die I say.

Fair enough guys. I agree with pre -planning and buying stuff when cheap as well.

@lord-wankdust

@lady-lexis

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

I dig it.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I can get onboard with that.

@icecreamlair

Anonymous
      Inactive

@icecreamlair
      Now your just splitting hairs. Lol!

lady-lexis
      Participant

Nah, just splitting the cheeks! 😂

@dan-a-conda

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Your “girlfiend” is probably posting right now that she has a “boyfriend” who is on BG at least 20 to 30 times a day, 5 to 30 mins, depending on whats going on. πŸ˜›

@icecreamlair

Edit: I did notice my typo, but it cracked me up so it’s staying.

@icecreamlair? Isn’t she much older than you and a fuckbuddy as well or is that another woman? I remember reading something about that. Reminds me of the Masai and Spartan women who legally and respectably could fuck more than one man .
      They reckon that polyamoury started on military bases of the US for the same reason.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.