potluck

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

I am pleased and proud to announce that in little over 12 hours from now my state becomes 11th state to legalize marijuana for recreational use and sell it!

what a sentence! what a state! what a country!

USA! USA! USA!

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Isn’t it great?! We’ve been legal a few years, still freaks me out when I see a cop cruising by and looking at my plants growing higher than the fence (6′). Or sitting in my front window facing the street and a cop goes by while I’m torching the bong.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

You people are lucky to be allowed to be so free.

despy
      Participant

@lord-wankdust it has been a long time coming! over 20 years ago I remember signing first petition for medicinal pot to be on the ballot

@illegalsmile55
      do you ever go to the shops?
      there is only 11 open right now, six are a half hour drive.
      I am interested in trying the candy and weird stuff. then venture over to pastry case 😀

https://www.michiganradio.org/sites/michigan/files/styles/medium/public/201908/get-budding-h3PWUqxpP_0-unsplash.jpg

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@desp
        I don’t go to the shops, the prices are ASTRONOMICAL. I have eaten a few edibles from a shop; I don’t normally care to eat it, but I had some caramels that were to die for! I could not taste the weed in it, which is why I liked it. I have a friend who buys weed at shops and occasionally gives me one in a barter. It comes in little tuna can sized can with its name (HAHAHA) on the outside. Hilarious…and about 20.00 a gram. I grow my own and make my own topicals. I’m old school…no fancy vape, just Good old glass bowls and bongs. My topicals are working so well on my arthritic hands that I can once again roll my own joints. I hadn’t been able to free roll for quite a few years, but now I can!

despy
          Participant

here the tax is crazy 15% ! I would go just to check it out though, buy some candy just because. I don’t want to travel to it though, wait for something to open up closer or other side of town

here we can’t grow outside nor can it be visible with binoculars (wtf?) I think ten plants allowed. I wonder how expensive it would be to get a few going with the lights and the soil, etc etc

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@desp

😀

despy
          Participant

@illegalsmile55

you are coolest girl I don’t know

you should host BG mixer 🙂

despy
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant

@despy
      I Am so happy,, and proud to say that *Us Canadian* are,,, and have Always been with You’s, & all the way in this fight for the legalizing of weed.

Even in Amsterdam they are overjoyed because it will surely make other Countries follow-suit, which in the End, we will see A Full & 100% Worldwide Legalization of That Weed We All Love so very very much. 🙂

despy
      Participant

@thedre

yer stoned 🙂

despy
      Participant

5:26 pm . just off work and headed to Ann Arbor to buy some pot lmao wish me luck!

despy
      Participant

UPDATE

I am in parking lot but have to pee so bad I can’t move. now I gotta be all rushed and weird AND make it 40 miles back home without pissing myself

I am so excited 😀

Wuhani Muja
        Participant

You are fuckin hilarious !

despy
          Participant

you are so fun @1purple8 my next trip overseas I am going to try for Ireland layover! I will buy you €10 airport beer. we can bullshit for bit then you can fix my makeup and send me on my way! yay!

despy
      Participant

UPDATE

I took a series of photos chronicling my first legal weed purchase and my internet is shit I can’t even upload them to imgur,bummer

so I am waiting in parking lot waiting for these couple hoodlums to clear away from the door and then I realize five people later that they are actually the line. it was tiny building, it was like a haunted house where they just let a couple people in at a time after others exited. I walk in there and just one other person allowed in with me. one side of the shop was absolutely gutted and I am led to these two glass jars on the counter. that is all they had left lmao. I couldn’t believe it lol wtf I just drove 45 miles!

what am I gonna do? so I took what they had. I asked how many varieties do you normally have and he pointed behind me and I turned to see giant glass case with 40+ different strains of pot in jars . it was all for medicinal use and recreational wasn’t allowed to dip into their supply. that is what we once had but all sold out lol

too much pot though how would you choose among all the flavors? that is crazy

I got what they had left. headmaster kush and cherry star. I had pictures of my pot packets and the bud and the line I waited in . not screwing around with that anymore though as now I want to enjoy my buzz 🙂

despy
      Participant

Super Duper UPDATE

I don’t know if I would do it again. maybe if I researched and wanted specific strain and made sure they had it in stock. on one hand I have been stoned for two days on some really different pot. almost tastes like I am smoking mushrooms. it is rather peculiar but it was outrageously expensive and around two hour commute so yeah , ridiculous venture but nice to have the option to turn it down.

I also was not aware of all the different strains, always just been good pot or shit weed so that was eye-opener. it’s weird though with this pot it is like I am really stoned then all of the sudden not, nevertheless it makes me smile haha

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

I will never understand Americans’ love of weed. I am such a dork.

despy
      Participant

@illegalsmile55 do you grow a specific strain of weed? and if so is it sativa or indica? does it have a name?

now that I have choice at pot shop I initially went for sativa strains but it seems I much more enjoy indica buzz

just curious of your preference, and anyone else who cares to share 🙂

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.