Privilege Spouting Female Gets Burned with Own Weapon

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Privilege Spouting Female Gets Burned with Own Weapon

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Privilege Spouting Female Gets Burned with Own Weapon

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

This is so true. Only last week four pupils were injured at the school I work in. My classic clean-shaven, Elvis-style handsomeness coupled with the natty shirt-and-tie arrangement I sport every day, meant that many female members of staff were involuntarily producing massive floods of minge-sap. This instinctive and understandable biological response meant these staff flooded their gussets and caused cooze puddles, snail-trails and hazardous fanny-batter drips on the polished floors of every department in the school.
      Many classes were left unattended while female staff excused themselves and rubbed-one-out in their departmental toilets.
      I have been asked to “tone-it-down-a-little” next week. I shall of course persist.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Wankdick Stfu pussy. You are in the females side remember? You don’t support males, you mock them.

And you work at a school? lol then again, that makes it all make sense.

Get boy. Back to work, tax slave.

lady-lexis
          Participant

Lol, oh YH sweetie, you really don’t have a sense of humour, do you? Bless your little heart, you’re a satirist’s dream. Never stop being you.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

lady-lexis
          Participant

Hahahaha! ^_^

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll

You live off your mommy’s allowance which you spend on masturbation devices like inflatable butt cracks. That of course is only used down in momma’s basement.

Yup I adore the female genitalia. Truly marvellous bits of kit. You don’t like them. You’ll never know what you’re missing. The titty-rides you get from your mother every birthday just isn’t the same thing.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Fuck this bitch! If she doesn’t like seeing men outside in their boxer SHORTS she should stay out of my neighborhood.

svarg26
        Participant

that mother fucking bitch better stay the fuck out of my neighborhood because i don’t even wear boxer shorts. my wife won’t let me. she likes to stare.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Your wife won’t let you? Are you a child or something? Fucking punk with no dignity

svarg26
          Participant

i’m a funny mother fucker, that’s for sure and you’re just a dumb faggot cunt with no sense of humor. how much more proof do we need?

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll

@svarg26
          has no dignity according to @llyounghitlerll? I have no idea how @llyounghitlerll holds on to any dignity after he’s been spit-roasted between Freddie Mercury and Liberace’s ghosts. Oh yea… and George Michael’s ghost is watching and masturbating over them all. @llyounghitlerll ‘s mommy’s basement is simply flooded with ghost-jizz and ectoplasmic gay spunk, inflatable butt-cracks, clipped-off turds and zip-lock bags of semen-smoothies for his late-night snacking.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

STFU WANKDICK you have zero arguments and only insults because you are a bitch literally!

lady-lexis
      Participant

I don’t have an issue in theory with men in their boxer shorts, but you know, it’s a small effort to put clothes on before you go outside. That applies to everyone, even the “stressed out mums” doing the school run in their pyjamas. Get the fuck dressed. It’s Adulting 101, people.

She’s talking about real men, which she wants to control and punish for their masculinity. I’m sure she has no problem whatsoever with women using whatever the fuck they want, slutty outfits or no outfits at all included. The same goes for faggots running around barely naked with panties stuck up their overused butt crack, even though they are also men in the genetic sense of the word.

Fucking cunt.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Lol

svarg26
          Participant

that dumb cunt just said you walked around with your panties up your ass crack. there’s nothing funny about that. save that shit for your mgtow meetings, where you can go buck wild for all i care, you mother fucking faggot.

thedre
      Participant

But The Girls can wear their Camel-Toe Exposing, G-String Underwear, Outside while sunbathing???
      And if they happen to catch you taking a glance at them,,, Oh God they will call you A Fucking Pig out loud, in front of everyone.

Except of course if you are A Good Looking Dude, that is Slim,,, Have A Muscular Build,,, and are wearing tight brief type bathing suit that shows them A Nice Meaty Cock. And Then,, Whether they are 18 or 50 Years-Old,,, it does not matter because It’s always,,, A Soft Little Blushing Hello,,, With A Warm & Wet Smile, lol.

You see the difference between Guys, and Girls,,, is that Guys Look and make-it known to the Opposite Sex that they are looking, while talking to their buddies about how great that girl they just pass ed’s Ass is.And Guys,,, listen to The Dre, cause that is the wrong way to go about it. You have to keep cool, Semi-Ignore them, and Fuck They Hate That, cause they wonder why i’,m not making a fuss about them, and staring them up and down, so they approach you to find-out if your either Gay, a Neanderthal, or if you find them ugly, or something, lol, true man,,, True! And see what happens next,,,And You’ll See.

But Most Girls on the other hand will take quick glances when they think that the guy cannot see, never talk about it, but are very crafty in their approach to get laid, making sure not to look to desperate while asking for a light for her cigarette, while she props her Ass on the Bench right next to you. And while she pulls long drags on her smoke she is looking at your junk and making small talk.

This exact scenario has happened to me more than once in my younger years. One day My Ex-Wife, & I Headed To The Beach in Ottawa’s West End And Then,,, get this,,,The Girl that i mentioned above after sitting for a couple pf minutes,,, she lifts one foot on the bench pretending to rub something,, Sand, of whatever off of her ankle, all the while peeking out the corner of her sunglasses to see if I was looking at her incredibly tight bathing suit dug “DEEP” Inside Her Snatch, Exposing this Incredibly Meaty Camel-Toe,,, that should be Fucking Illegal for such A Young Eighteen-ish beauty, lol. And I have to Admit,,, That it was An Impressive, Non-Underdevelopment of Ze-Pussy Big-Time, and to say the very absolute least.

But Back Then in the Mid to late 80’s and Right-Up to the Mid-90’s,,, Everything Girls/Women wore Had Camel-Toe Written all over-it. And some of The Older Women in their 40’s (That Turned Me On So Very My) when in my early Twenties wore some tight super thin and almost see through pants, that you could see the individual wrinkles in their shaved meat. It Fucking Made Me Release a half gallon of pre Cum At Times. Where Was The Depends Undergarments Back Then, when I Needed Them, For Fuck-Sakes, lol. But Awww-Man,,, I Miss Those Good Old Days, & It Sucks Getting Old, lol.

And that’s when Poof,,, My Ex-Wife, which was a well endowed with Horns-O-Plenty and Great Camel-Toe of her own was watching me the whole time. A Knock-Out Herself,,, She comes out of the water, and walks right up to me, and lays her hand Right on my Junk, while she shoves her tongue nearly down my fucken Throat while planting me a kiss, lol. Ha,ha,ha! You wanna see a young Bubble Headed Bleach Blonde Scatter, and trip over her, lol, one of her Flip Flops?? while trying to high tail-it outta there??? Awww Man,,, that was funny we both Laughed/Cried ffs we laughed so much for about 15 minutes before Meatsa-Meatsa packed her book & towel and left.

@thedre

Crazy stuff, Brother Dre, crazy stuff. A very good piece of advice too, I may add. Ignore them as much as you can, and make sure to let them know they’re not standing on a pedestal and ruling the world from there, and that they’re the ones who might lose a good opportunity if they don’t act and do something different besides parading their junk all over the place to everyone while pretending they’re not and that they don’t care if men (and other women) don’t look at them or don’t do favors to them.

The above however is for the typical brainless (or almost brainless) female in our modern Western world, though. Some are different, fortunately. In other places, like Eastern Europe or Japan, I’ve heard things work differently most of the time, because most of them have a different mentality.

A good advice for life is learning how to say “No”. It’s a good advice not only for dealing with women, but with everyone in your life – friends included.

thedre
        Participant

Thanks Brother

And as for The Women in Central Europe,,, The ones that i met truly did have A Different Mindset Altogether. I Don’t know if it had to do with The Men Also, because i found the Men There, for the Most Part very friendly, smilling happy go lucky types, and Alot like Mark Himself, lol, seriously! I Know it might sound strange, and yes,,, funny too, but it is true!

So because The Men Seam less aggressive, vulgar jerks than many In Canada, and The U.S. It may play a major part on why the girls are much friendlier, and Not On Their High Horses sort of speak like the many that i interact with on a regular basis in Ottawa. The Women seem to have more respect for Men Over in Europe. And i don’t claim to be an expert on The European Female Gender cause i was there all but 17 Days, lol, it’s just out of the ones that Mark, & I Had spoken with while there.

They did not ignore us, and my stupid jokes,,, they laughed an conversed with us openly, and honestly, without the feeling of them wanting to get rid of you, or tell you To Simply Fuck-Off Internally, instead,,, they were quite receptive, and forthcoming while talking. Honestly,,, it was a nice change from the Twisted Feminist Mindset, that the West Has Worked so hard at implanting in *”Some”* of Today’s Massively-Indoctrinated, North-American Woman 🙁

Now as far as The Asian Women Are Concerned Mark, or, @vincitomniaveritas would be your best bet in getting an Honest Opinion, as he has traveled Many-A-Roads Where Asians Reside, and i have read about some of his personal experiences in Dealing/Interacting with the Asian Woman, and their Utmost Respectful Behavior Towards Their Man. This is why many Men find the love of their lives there also. And they do have many Beautiful Tropical Counties in South East Asia, that Mark Himself Informed me, that Foreigners will soon be able to purchase.

So We Both Discussed Myself Potentially Purchasing either a Piece of Land,,, or A Home There, within the next couple of Years when i’m Retired, and Start Receiving my 2 Full Pensions, & my Lifetime of RSP Contributions. But that will still depend if It’s Reasonably Priced of course. But he will soon start checking-it out for Me, once he’s there in the next Year, or So. But as long as We Stay Da-Fuck Away from Pattaya,,, Or, Phuket Thailand then we should be all good! Cause Phuket sounds way too much like “Fuck-it” and that creeps me Da-Fuck-Out The Window of a 30th. Floor Building, while softly hearing some Asian Mama With A Sideways-Slitted-Cunt Whispering,, me loved Schlong Long, Long time,now Phu-Ket,,, & SPLAT!. 🙁

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.