Privileged Antifa Whore Gets Healthy Dose of Equality

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Privileged Antifa Whore Gets Healthy Dose of Equality

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Privileged Antifa Whore Gets Healthy Dose of Equality

Einsatz Gruppen
      Participant

Fucking love this.

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Hahah, so much for bringin’ back the scalps! Hehe, I LOVE gender equality!
      Fuckin bitch gettin what she deserves!

Lmao bitch Got her equal right real Fucking quick

Death Pod
      Participant

I have watched this a few times now. I know it’s early yet but this is my favorite video of the year so far.

Oh, and “Moldylocks” is by far the best name ever given to an SJW/ activist/ internet meme twat.

itsplaster
        Participant

I like the name too. I would’ve liked her pit hair to play a part in the name too, lol. Hey, maybe those are the locks they mean? Yuck.

Death Pod
          Participant

She’s got some impressive au natural for sure.

Death Pod
          Participant

Oh, and just imagine the odors that girl puts off. Probably plenty ripe!

itsplaster
      Participant

This doesn’t impress me. She was rioting, protesting and got punched. Happens a lot when people protest. Things get physical. Should I be impressed that a girl got punched?
      I got a busted lip in mosh pit. Mosh pits get rough. It’s not that unusual. Why is a girl getting punched a big deal? She knew it could happen. I’m not upset a woman got punched. I’m more concerned someone thinks I should give a fuck.

Death Pod
        Participant

Plaster, it’s only relevant because she’s playing the victim. She wanted to play rough, thought she was a warrior, got smacked one time and cried foul. Other than that, I agree with you. I’ve seen plenty of tough bitches at metal shows and not to mention MMA.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

wheres the video?

germanone
        Participant

Just look for moldylocks.

Oh and if someone wants to wank his monkey on that bitch: look for VENUS ROSALES.

Death Pod
        Participant

There’s several versions, of course. Google search or youtube “antifa girl” or “moldylocks” if you care to see more vids.

germanone
      Participant

Hairy Antifa twat

Here’s an image of her unshaven, natural and organic twat.

Doesn’t this little antifa-whore look gorgeous? I’d fuck her right in her little pink pussy, even if she’s hairy like a bear, if she wasn’t a stupid leftist bitch.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Holy shit! Her area 51 looks like a mans face, with the butthole standing in for a mouth.

germanone
      Participant

Antifa whore's boobs

And here’s another picture of her. Look at her boobs. Aren’t hey delicious?

germanone
      Participant
      haydolf_hittler
      Participant

damn shes quite fuckable

Death Pod
        Participant

I understand she’s keen on fisting, too.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.