Privileged Feminist Takes Being Retarded to Whole New Level

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Privileged Feminist Takes Being Retarded to Whole New Level

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Privileged Feminist Takes Being Retarded to Whole New Level

MGTOW Response

All women are prostitutes. Only some are honest and will leave when you get off. The dishonest ones stay to steal half of everything you own, your monthly pay, and your soul.

Fitting quote from Esther Vilar:

By the age of twelve at the latest, most women have decided to become prostitutes. Or, to put it another way, they have planned a future for themselves which consists of choosing a man and letting him do all the work. In return for his support, they are prepared to let him make use of their vagina at certain given moments.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Also mentioned this in past threads. Huge ridicule and shamming was lobbed at me. Pssssshh. Esther V. One women I truly have nothing but respect for.

thedre
      Participant

My answer to that dumb-cunt *Laila Mickelwait* Who Unsurprising to me IS A JEW-CUNT,,,
      Then If what you are saying is correct than,,,
      It must be Something like Marriage, no??
      Except you have a Prostitute on a Lease?

A JEW-CUNT WANTING FREE COIN FOR NO SEX,,, FUCK-OFF SLUT!
      Cyndi’s List – Surnames, Family Associations & Family Newsletters …
      https://www.cyndislist.com/surnames/surnames-m/specific/?page=27
      Micklethwaites: The Name, The Places, The Branches. Website for the worldwide One Name Study of MICKLETHWAITE, MICKELWAIT, MICKLEWHITE and variants. … MILLMAN Family : Genealogy of Jewish family from Russia. Jewish

thedre
      Participant

They don’t want the sex,,, but they want the money??? Yea???
      Then Get A Fucking Job You Lazy-Cunts,,, GO TO WORK, & EARN-IT!
      Just like my Wife Cathy, She Goes To Work, So I Give Her My Sausage.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.