Privileged Woman Lights Up Cigarette on Board Plane, Blames Male Passenger

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Privileged Woman Lights Up Cigarette on Board Plane, Blames Male Passenger

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  MasterPlan 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster
    Goints: 26,749

GDPR Harvester
    Goints: 0

Hi mark
    Can you imagine the havoc this pig causes at work? I bet she only got her degree from cutting and pasting it. She should have had a bucket of water thrown over her as a fire prevention then been dragged off the plane and sent straight to jail. When i think of the people who have authority over us in this world i want to blow the fukkin human world up.
    @happy

itsplaster
    Participant
    Goints: 3,048
    VIP – Server Donor

I see a drunk or drugged person acting completely like drunk or drugged person. But hey, let’s call it female privilege. I doubt this had anything to do with feminism.
    Actual female privilege is that “plus size model” on a flight who read a man’s (sitting next to her) private text messages to his friend calling her fat. She started an argument with him and put him on social media even after he apologized profusely. He was called a fat shamer and a jerk etc in mainstream media even though she chose to look at his private messages.

illegalsmile55
      Participant
      Goints: 5,543

I remember this, what a FAT cunt. I’d hate everybody too if I looked like that; she’s disgusting, but thinks she’s hot stuff.
      I may be a misanthrope, but I don’t go out of my way to be an asshole. I’m too lazy. 😀

Danaconda
        Participant
        Goints: 2,167

Being an asshole comes naturally to some of us. No work required.
        It’s ok to call her a fat cunt. She just ate a Mexican. She probably still had bits of poncho on her chin.

@illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@dan-a-conda
        I can’t get anything by you. Okay…I’m not too lazy to be an asshole. I do make an effort occasionally to be nice to the few friends who still tolerate me, and even that’s probably just because of the dinner invites.

Feel good fact for today, the days are getting shorter. 😉

GDPR Harvester

@itsplaster The man was right to send the text, he was right to say that land whale was taking up the space, she is huge. Where he went wrong was he apologised. All this plus size model stuff is just encouraging them to eat more pies. I live on vegetables, fruit, salads a little chicken. i don’t eat cakes, sweets, pastries, anything made from white flour. I don’t smoke drink or do drugs. There’s nothing hard about being disciplined. These people are a product of our times were men can become women and women have their bodies pumped full of botox, fake boobs and bums all because they mustn’t have their feeling hurt. That woman is HUGE.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    Goints: 5,803
    VIP – Server Donor

I am sorry guys. I am the resident mangina. I think the male cunt was rude ,arrogant and a weakling when sitting next to the plus size model. He did make faces, he did write shit messages ,was stupid enough to get caught then,weak enough to deny ,then weak enough to cave in when challenged with the truth then ,dumb enough to think a big woman like that could not open an exit door.

Fuck the woman, i wanted to bitch slap him for being a fucking pussy dumb fuck!

If i was a woman my skin would crawl allowing this man to kiss me much less cum in me. He had weak and dumb-arse genes!

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Smoking woman? Hmm. Sorry @itsplaster. I cannot say she was drunk or drugged for sure.Maybe she was just hamming it up for the police mugshot. It did look to me like not giving a fuck about others.

She should have been manhandled by staff and tied to the chair. @sloth12
    Also don’t airlines have α policy of not letting observably drunk or drugged persons getting on planes ? What happened?

itsplaster
      Participant
      Goints: 3,048
      VIP – Server Donor

@hopingfornemesis Sure they have rules regarding drunk passengers but some people can play sober and order more drinks or pop pills. Or she was just an asshole. But I don’t think it was a gender thing.

I can’t believe you think it was okay for the plus size girl to read that guy’s phone texts and then tear into him. There are longer versions of the video. She gets pretty angry. I also don’t think fat = muscle so I understand questioning a very large person’s physical capability. But I think he was rude about that considering he claimed to be intoxicated. He shouldn’t have been in the exit row either.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Ok. Maybe my opinion would change if i saw the longer version where she got much angrier. I thought she was well-controlled here and thus relatively reasonable.
        @itsplaster

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Sure. I dont think it was a gender thing either. Never said that.I think she is just a self -entitled academic on holiday who may be drunk or drugged as you say.. an asshole.
        @itsplaster

MasterPlan
        Participant
        Goints: 3,764

I saw the longer version @itsplaster lady is a cunt… she was rude and I loved that she went to many news outlets to shame him and promote her agenda, only to be shamed by most of them. Also… while he was very apologetic… at one point he couldn’t hold his laugh. I also checked the Emergency Exit Seating Requirements: https://www.southwest.com/html/customer-service/inflight-experience/emergency-exit.html
        There is no direct mention of alcohol, but I found this:
        A passenger seated in an exit seat must not require a seat belt extension to fasten his or her seat belt

GDPR Harvester

@itsplaster @hopingfornemesis The fact that she knew what was in the text tells us that she was doing what i see a lot of people do on the train, they blatantly look over at the phone/gadget of the person next to them just being nosey. I think this is plain rude but also shows the character of the person. This woman is already rude and nosey, topped with her obvious self consciousness about her body and who could blame her. She is always on a hair trigger. I’m sure i read somewhere that airlines are going to charge double for fat people.
    She says she is active but what she means by active i don’t know. She is young and obese, as she gets older it will get worse and she will only get angrier.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

I agree it is rude to look over someone’s shoulder but it appeared to me she could see what was going on from her seated position without moving her head forward or anything. She justtooka shot and blew the photo up and read it all. I think we agree we can tell who is bitching about us in public just from their body language. I think that happened here and she was proven right.

People do have chips on their shoulders . I agree with both of you there.However, here, i think the drone was at fault and deservedly got his ass handed to him.

Yes,i have heard of airlines making much fatter people pay more than others.

We wont agree all the time guys. It is cool.

@itsplaster
      @sloth12

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Polluted,on a “lighter “note we could chip in ,buy her a ticket for Newcastle and both go up there and date her like we said. Well you advised and i offered we should tag-team but those are just details. Bahaha

@sloth12

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,537

This plus-size girl, land whale, call it what you will, is a disgrace to Humanity. These morbidly obese useless eaters are gonna tip the Earth off its motherfucking axis. I say pour enriched lard and corn syrup into their gullets until they fucking expire. Then sell the blubber to the Japanese thus usefully supplying the Nips with what they want and simultaneously saving the real Whales which we all love.

“plus-size girl” = land whale

“fat-shaming” = gently pointing out why there are hungry people in the world (ie. land whales eat food which should be destined for others)

land whale = a fat cunt who eats buckets of food (eg. KFC family bucket, whole boxes of cereal for snacks etc)

Eating from a bucket = do you actually see what that is?

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I agree with everything you said. Being proud of yourself because you’re a hippo is retarded.Fatty should’ve minded her own business. She’s a Fucking crybaby who used her fat pussy pass to garner attention….to her fat ass.
      Plus size model…BAHAHAHAHAHA

@lord-wankdust

GDPR Harvester

@hopingfornemesis Nem you know we’re good. I wasn’t arguing but simply putting my opinion. Airports and flights are high anxiety situations, it is better for people to sit quietly and mind their business. I was in the queue for a coffee at Gatwick airport last week, a rather large black woman rudely interrupted whilst i was asking for a coffee, i politely allowed her to make her order knowing that she was probably hungry as she looked like she hadn’t eaten for at least ten minutes. She got er cake and left. Here’s a pretty one for you.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Off course @sloth12. You did well to let her off. I would have ripped her a new one. I hate rude pricks who push in line and don’t ask .I don’t care what colour,gender or country they are from .

Yes,you are right she is quite pretty. Too big for my tastes but i am sure the South Americans,Africans and Islanders will love her. I bet she is Jewish or Turkish with that name.

By the way ,i know you love history and stuff. Alba the actress is most likely originally Sephardic Jewish from what is now Fyrom as was vidal sassoon (hairdresser)(but from greece) as was sarkozy french president and fellow lapdog of the yanks.alba of course is mexican but we are talking about where she came from generations ago.

GDPR Harvester

Wasn’t this topic originally about a woman smoking on a plane?

BoudoirDJ
      Participant
      Goints: 1,075

Rule №’s 25 and 26 of Rules of the Internet my friend.

Danaconda
      Participant
      Goints: 2,167

@polluted

Yes it was. And, enough is enough! I’ve had it with these mutha fuckin’ cigarettes on this mutha fuckin’ plane!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.