Prolapsed Vagina?

Best Gore Forums More Gore Medical Gore Prolapsed Vagina?

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

prolapsed

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

more prolapse

Nightliner
        Participant

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr……I’m not more horny! 🙁

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

more prolapse

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

last prolapse for today

ExMrsSmith
        Participant

Im genuinely fascinated by these pictures.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

Each of us unique and beautiful like a delicate snowflake gently melting on the tips of our tongues.

ExMrsSmith
          Participant

Indeed. Well said good sir.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Judas Priest! That’s fucking nasty. Haha, talk about meaty kibbles and bits…meat is meat..lol
      They look like vagina puppets.

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

These sultry babes can tickle me elmo anytime.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

You are monumentally warped.

Don’t go changing…I like you just the way you are.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I know they say you are fool to think you can change a man but I rather welcome it. Plus If my rash gets too bad I’m gonna end up on Best Gore. 😘

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Im almost convinced…

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

Just wait till I come out of my shell.

carlleon34
      Participant

have these women just given birth??? it looks a bit freakish, but fascanating also!!

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

I think it just happens with age, lifting weights, or too much soduko.

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

All ya gotta do to get em back in is use @Aegrescit-medendo s pee pee. The man with the million one liners. 😉

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

My catheter would get caught and I would end up pulling it back out again.

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

That’s why you get the ones with the little balloon on the tip. Foley catheters. Once they’re in, they inject a couple ccs of air in and, tada, they won’t fall out on ya while you’re trying to relapse a prolapsed vagina with your weiner. That’s the kindest way of doing it for some of these lonely, elderly women.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I meant it would just get hooked and pull the prolapse back out when I tried to slide out my dinghy. I’m not worried about my catheter coming out, my urethra is tighter than duck butts…until I meat that special lady that is.

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

And, if anyone’s looking for the “pink”, this is where it’s at. A plethora of pink.

LILTANK420
      Participant

You can tell it doesn’t matter what age u are…. how does this happen?

ExMrsSmith
        Participant

Its just a weakening of the vaginal muscles. Eventually its will just collapse in on itself. I think these pictures are more extreme cases though.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I think you are right Mrs. Smith. That’s how it happens. Too many babies.

alicatt
        Participant

My sister had this happen (actually much worse) after her second baby… it was such a messed up delivery with an idiot doctor who felt every woman should be able to push out a baby …. he kept yelling at her to push and she would get the baby so far then between pushes the baby would go back in. Ended up the baby was huge and she just wasn’t able to get her shoulders through. Anyways about a week later after her C-section all her insides fell out while she was on the can. Good old 1970’s!

ExMrsSmith
          Participant

Ouch! The vagina is an amazing thing. But obviously can only take so much. Prolapse is my worst fear so I never forget to do my pelvic floor exercises lol

alicatt
      Participant

So umm…. what are these referred to? Like fully bloomed flowers???

Theluvmuscle
        Spectator

Alicatt…Yeah, I think so. Guess this is the progression of meaty labia. From there on it’s all on the way out. If you pull or suck on them too much over life, it happens even faster. Hope you don’t have a meaty flower. 😉

alicatt
      Participant

Oh hell..i don’t get any action to worry about it…lol

ExMrsSmith
        Participant

Haha… after birthing 2 kids I have to think of these things lol

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

Keep up them Kagels, Mrs. Smith, (exercises) I’m sure your man loves you for it.

alicatt
          Participant

No kidding …i would be worried too
          Spose one of the perks of being childless:/

alicatt
          Participant

@MrsSmith oh the no action comment was for that luvmuscle….I totally understand worrying about this sort of thing….

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I think what we’re looking at are prolapsed uteruses (not vaginas) The slit in the middle is the cervix. Damn that is gross looking.

FriendlyVenomous
      Participant

I agree with truthuntold, all except for one of these look like a swollen protruding cervix. The cervix is really far up there for some people and really shallow in others, and I have no idea how THIS would happen, but it does look like a really swollen cervix. They all look painful as hell 🙁

Brandi
      Participant

I think i5 is from pregnancy. The third picture down, that last looks pregnant.. but then again, these women all look rather old. either way, yikes!

Oomp
        Participant

Whats scary, after working in numerous nursing homes. This is very common…although disturbing..this can even happen to older women that has never had children also. Ahh the joys of getting older, eh?

Chen
      Participant

Gross i hate medical gore

hpdcmc

Not only pregnancy, but a general weakness of the pelvic floor can cause this. So all women need to do kegels.

GenericWhiteMale
      Participant

This makes my meat flaps hurt.

Bloodletting000
      Participant

I wanted to have a baby before I saw these. Yuck

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

Schedule a C! Also you can practice shooting ping pong balls to keep strong in there. Speaking of which, I learned on Sports Show that ping pong is the only sport named after its inventor. @bloodletting000

Brandi
          Participant

You can also do squats and run to tighten your self, Running tones literally everything 😉

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I’m not worried about my hoo-ha falling out but I do practice snapping off pieces of carrot so I will be strong enough to cripple anyone who tries to break-in through my back door.

Bloodletting000
          Participant

Ugh a c section is so hard on the body. I wanted to go natural with a birth pool but I’ve been watching those on YouTube and now I just want to be drugged up. If my baby ends up stoned, ah well

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I resent my mother for giving birth to me. I’m sure whatever you decide will be just fine. 🙂

wtf…?? i never met anyone of these before… lucky for me i hate fucking waterballoons

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

Sometimes we say we hate things, only inside it’s something that we really just want to love. Stay thirsty my friend. (clinks bottles)

hmmmms i never thought about it that way 😛
      but anyway i also hate fucking jews, and those things hanging there reminds me of some big kike nose i dont like it

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

The last one looks a lot like a Fifi hahahahahahahahahaha!

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

haha it does look like a jew ! if you stuck some googly-eyes on the top of the mound and used the anus as a mouth you could almost say it is a jew. maybe evalion should do a second part to her ‘How to identify a jew’ series.

MissMorbid
      Participant

Wtf, I didn’t know this was a THING?! I’m glad I found out AFTER I had my children 😖

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

@tammytee89 Okay so now that the kids are born are you planning on achieving this naturally or will you have a procedure?

MissMorbid
          Participant

Haha that isn’t what I meant… If I knew your vagina could literally fall out, I might not of pushed so hard when I was in labour lol

JohnnyDill
      Participant

There is a site called “dirtygardengirl dot com” that has all kinds of this cervical prolapse and rectal prolapse madness. check it out if you truly want to go to the very bottom of the internet.

JeNn_DeViLz
      Participant

Those are sum healthy lookin meat curtains!

nossa essas bucetas são horríveis.

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

Only if you are a gentleman.

Brandi
      Participant

I can’t tell If you’re making a reference to the vagina, or literally going to put it in her mouth I hope its the last thing I said.

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

He means putting it in the mouth of that tasty blobfish hanging out of her noodle koodle.

Brandi
      Participant

lol. I’m sorry.. But that is nasty to even think about 😛

Brandi
      Participant

hahaha. yeah.. uhh. I bet she has a nice smile 🙂

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.