proper introduction

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself proper introduction

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      coolklux
      Participant

Hello everyone, i would like to properly introduce myself. My name is bri, i am a 22 year old mother of a 3 year old girl and 1 year old boy. Im happily married, but theres absolutely nothing wrong with having some best gore buddies. I know that may sound very young, but i dont give a shit what anyone thinks about it :). Im a little anti social, &i usually dont get along with girls cause i just dont agree with dumb bitches. I live in florida, and in the last few years ive lived in myrtle beach, georgia, north carolina, and even billings, montana. I discovered bg 2007 when my older sister was trying to fuck with and scare the shit out of me but it turned more into a curious fascination. It made me feel like i was so different, maybe even morbid. But i’ve always come back to catch up on all i hadnt yet seen. Its amazing and terrifying to see the reality of what we will all face one day. When i feel like fuckin dying, i come here and change my mind almost immediately.Thanks for taking the time to know a little bit about me and feel free to ask anything or just chat. i look forward to hearing from yall sons a bitchess 😉

Welcome to Best Gore. I think the site did not start until 2008, but I could be wrong. It’s been a while and these years just get all mixed up. Also, where are you from, if I may ask a happily married woman (I’m MGTOW, so no worries there)?

coolklux
      Participant

Good lord i left out the most important shit about me, i am a tattoo artist,& i smoke alotta weed. Pretty much sums me up. so any like minded people are always welcome !

coolklux
      Participant

Lol yeah i may be a year off, i was pretty young. But thats great, honestly thats the way to go. I just realized it a litttle too late lol. Which i love my family, but sometimes it is very trying and it would be much easier if i only had to fend for myself. But on the other hand, being a good wife gives me a sense of accomplishment and purpose. I know i should have waited but shit happens &im glad i now have a reason to wake up.

coolklux
      Participant

I live in florida and have lived here most my life but ive been all across the united states

KK
      Participant

Welcome on board.

coolklux
      Participant

hey thanks!

Clarity
      Participant

Welcome to the family. I wish there were more British people around here though.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.