PROPHECY OF DUMITRU DUDUMAN – USA CIVIL WAR – FOLLOWED BY RUSSIAN INVASION.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics PROPHECY OF DUMITRU DUDUMAN – USA CIVIL WAR – FOLLOWED BY RUSSIAN INVASION.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

This is an old prophecy from 1984 by a man named Dumitru Duduman. He states that a rebellion will begin in the USA against the government, and while the government is trying to deal with the rebellion, Russia and China will attack and nuke cities, followed by invasion.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

duduman prophecy

duduman prophecy

Hamburger Bob
        Participant

Of course, RIGHT where I’m at 😔
        I guess I’d better move somewhere in the middle there.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

You should move out to the remote countryside somewhere away from the city. That way you could grow a vegetable garden, and not be surrounded by chaos when the collapse hits and there is no food.

Plus, if they do nuke some cities, you won’t be there.

Get a years worth of canned meat. They are going to cut off the meat supply. Get a years worth of whatever food you can. After that, get gold or silver. There is not much time left. Get on it quickly.

Have it done before the election in November.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

duduman prophecy

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

antifa

antifa

antifa

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

blm

blm

blm

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

blm

blm

Is there any chance that this would happen 10 years from now and not like this year or next year?

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

No, it’s happening right now.

What are the chances that it’s escalation could be prevented? If a third nuclear war would erupt, would the victor wipe out the other countries or would they install some kind of puppet government?

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

The main thing they are going to do is cut off the food supply and starve people to death. This is exactly what you have to do. Get as much food in your house as you can. A years worth of food would be good. Also, get a gun so you can defend your food from all the other people starving to death. You can only save yourself.

Nothing is going to be prevented. It’s already in progress. They are going to crash the entire planets economy and destroy all of the value of the paper money. Buy gold and silver coins. But, the most important thing you can do is get a years worth of food that doesn’t have to be refrigerated. Get a lot of rice and canned food. Get lots of canned meat. Don’t forget water. Get a lot of bottled water. Hurry up because times almost up to get prepared. They want to depopulate the world. They are going to do it by starving people.

Ok, thanks. Why should I buy gold and silver coins? By the way, I am expanding our business right now in some faraway shithole place. Are you saying I should stop and just prepare? Do you think Mark Marek wants to sell Best Gore because he foresees this coming?

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

The reason you should buy gold and silver coins is because the value of the paper money is going to be destroyed. The gold and silver will not only keep it’s value, but it is going to increase in value a massive amount.

Also, they want to destroy paper money and make the entire world a cashless economy. That means all money will be electronic. You won’t be able to take any money out of the bank. They will have complete control of your money. They will be able to track whatever you spend. They can even cut off your account if you do anything they don’t like.

If you have gold and silver coins, you can have your money outside of the banks control. They won’t be able to screw you over. Plus, you will be one of the ones who gets rich in December 2021 when you take your gold and silver coins and buy up all of the Realestate.

Realestate is going to crash. Gold and silver is going to sky rocket. Buy as much gold and silver coins as you can. In December 2021, take your gold and silver coins and you will be able to buy up Realestate cheaply for pennies on the dollar.

You will become wealthy this way.

Just leave your business the size it is for now. Put your money into the gold and silver coins instead. You will be able to buy income producing Realestate in December 2021 for cheap. You want to buy a bunch of rental units. Like an apartment building or something like that.

After December 2021, the gold and silver will start to go back down again. So buy up as much apartment Realestate as you can in December 2021.

Yes, Mark probably sees it is time to cash out so he can invest in gold and silver as well as get a lot of food. A storm is coming. If you do what I have told you, you’ll sail through the storm and come out on the other side a rich person who has survived.

Thanks man. By the way, last year, I bought tons of honey because I believe some shitstorm is gonna happen soon. Honey, if properly stored, will not spoil. Is that a good move? If ever you’re tired of answering my questions just tell me so that I’ll stop bugging you.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Honey is great for long term storage, it never goes bad. Most sugar is the same way. Ask me as many questions as you like. It’s no bother.

The Captain
          Participant

You forgot the most important item of them all, alcohol so add brewers yeast to that list.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

I have a 750ml bottle of Brandy, a 1.5 litre bottle of Brandy, a bottle of Rum 1140 ml. That’s it so far.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

Interesting. You got any more links, articles or videos related to this topic ? @theprotocolsofzion

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.