PSEUDO-SCIENTIST,,, METAPHYSICISTS,,,& THEORIES VS. YESTERDAYS TRUE SCIENTISTS

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History PSEUDO-SCIENTIST,,, METAPHYSICISTS,,,& THEORIES VS. YESTERDAYS TRUE SCIENTISTS

This topic contains 45 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thedre 1 hour, 42 minutes ago.

• Author

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 10,064
    VIP – Server Donor

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT TODAY’S RELIGION OF SCIENCE,,, IT’S SCIENTIST, AND THE CLIC THAT YOU MUST BELONG TO LIKE (FREEMASONRY) IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO HAVE ANY OF YOUR MATERIAL RECOGNIZED,,, PRINTED IN POPULAR MAGAZINES,, AND EVEN TO BE ABLE TO GET A PATENT FOR YOUR INVENTION. BECAUSE IF IT DOES NOT FIT IN ONE OF THERE MANY AGENDA’S OUT THERE,,, THEN THERE IS A VERY GOOD CHANCE THAT YOU WILL EITHER HAVE YOUR IDEA, & INVENTION BOUGHT-OUT,,, (AND SOMETIMES FORCEFULLY) BY AGENTS FROM THESE (AGENCY’S THAT DO NOT EXIST) AS THEY TELL THEM IN ORDER TO SCARE THEM INTO SUBMISSION. AND AFTER SIGNING (THEIR SOMETIMES AMAZING EXPERIMENTS) THAT COULD VERY WELL (HAVE CHANGED OUR WORLD AS WE KNOW IT) FOR THE BETTER,,, ON THE DOTTED LINE,,, THEY IMMEDIATELY PUT IT IN A SAFE, & SHELVED FOR LIFE, OR UNTIL THEY DECIDE THAT THE RIGHT TIME HAS COME TO USE IT, AS THEY DID WITH CLOSE TO 700 OF NIKOLA TESLA’S WORK, & PATENTS. πŸ™

SO LETS DIVE INTO THE UNDERGROUND WORLD OF TODAY’S SO-CALLED SCIENCE AND LETS UNCOVER THESE AGENTS OF LIES

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

So Lets Start-Off with this Tucker Carlson Fox News Interview, with A Well known Disinformation Agent, And This (NEVER BEEN A SCIENTIST),,, But Instead An Actor, and T.V. Personality Bill Nye The Science Guy. Now,,, Please Watch Attentively while his Facial Expressions Themselves Display Anger, & Frustration,,, While He Struggles, and Then Just Right-Out Fails Miserably, While Attempting to Answer (What Should have Been) Easy Questions To Begin With if You Are A True Scientist, And Have Done Your Homework Before Your Group Started Asking,(Now Begging)The U.S. Congress For Billions, & Billions Of Our Tax-Dollars.

To Pay For what was First,,, Global Warming,,, Then A Mini Ice Age,,, & Then,,, They Simply Pulled-Out “The Climate Change” Card When Our Weather Kept Changing, Which Is, And Has Always Been, Nothing But Normal Weather Patterns and Cycles That can Oftentimes Happen Over 100,,, 500,,, and 1000 Year Cycles,That These Real Scientist, And Their Detailed Studies Have Consistently Shown. And Because You Will “NOT SEE” This Important Information, & These Studies, (Based Solely On Hard Facts) On Your Local 6 PM News, I Will Show You Them On Here With The Many Links That I Will Provide, And Combine them In Every 4th., or 5ft. Post. πŸ™‚ Because all you will see on the 6 PM News Will Be These Loosely Thought-Up Theories Made-Up To Get The Public Opinion Polls on Board With Their Fake, “And Not Even Studied” Climate Change Agenda.

NOTICE HOW THE JEWS MADE SURE TO INFORM THEIR JEW BROTHER TO TALK ABOUT TRUMP IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT IN THE END BECAUSE HE (DONALD TRUMP) WILL “SIMPLY NOT” HAND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OVER TO THESE CLOWNS WHO WILL DO NOTHING BUT ADVANCE THEIR BLACK BUDGET COFFERS FOR THE UPCOMING NEW WORLD ORDER, AND FAKE ALIEN INVASION

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

AND WHY DOES THIS FLAT-EARTH TRUTH MATTER, AND SHOULD MATTER TO ALL OF US??? BECAUSE OF YOUR CHILDREN, AND GRANDCHILDREN THAT WILL CONTINUE BEING TURNED INTO SELFISH CONSUMERS LOOKING AT GETTING INSTANT GRATIFICATION INSTEAD OF BEING LESS SELFISH AND THINKING OF OTHERS THAT ALSO OCCUPY/SHARE THIS SPACE WE CALL EARTH WITH EVERYDAY.
      AND BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING RAISED SHOWING THEM THAT “THERE IS NO GOD” AND THEREFORE ZERO REPERCUSSIONS TO ANY OF THEIR ACTIONS THEY ARE BECOMING PERVERTED,,, SICK THOUGHT BEARERS,,, AND UNCARING ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE BUT THEMSELVES IN THE PROCESS. NOW ASK YOURSELVES THIS,,,, DO YOU REALLY NOT CARE IF YOUR KIDS/GRAND KIDS KNOW ABOUT THE TRUTH, AND THE LOVE OF GOD??? CAUSE I SURELY DON’T AND IT IS ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS WHY I CHOSE TO EDUCATE THEM ON THIS TRUTH TOPIC, SO THAT THEY CAN MAKE THEIR OWN DECISION ON WHICH ROAD IN LIFE THEY WISH TO TAKE. AND I CAN NOW R.I.P. IF I WAS OR AM TO DIE SOON JUST KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE BEEN EDUCATED INSTEAD OF INDOCTRINATED ON THIS TRUTH. πŸ™‚ GOD πŸ™‚

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

And Here my Good Brothers, And Sisters Is Yet Another Proven **Actor**, and (NOT A SCIENTIST WHATSOEVER) Having great difficulty in making sense of what he is trying to say himself. And you can tell that because he knows that he is (NOT A SCIENTIST) And That He Sounds Truly, And Completely Stupid his *(Black Face)* Actually turns Red.

ASTROPHYSICIST MY ASS THE LYING BASTARDS HAVE BEEN SELLING YOU THEIR SPACE LIES USING AN ACTOR GUYS “ACTOR”
    SEE THAT LYING DECEIVING PRICK BELOW!

AND NOW SEE HIM NOT BEING ABLE TO ANSWER WHAT SHOULD *AGAIN BE* A SIMPLE QUESTION BELOW!

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

HERE IS A LOOK AT NEIL SMOKING DA-GRASS TYSON, AND JOE ROGAN LOOKING INCREDIBLY STUPID,,, YET AGAIN,,,AS THEY ONCE AGAIN AND FOR ALL TO SEE (THESE 2 ACTORS) TRYING TO DEBUNK THE UN-DEBUNK ABLE FLAT-EARTH.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

And now for yet Another Faker, And A Complete Clown Stephen Hawking *A Jew* that is Been Exposed Worldwide As A Complete, And Utter Fraud, As Our Good, & Intelligent Friend @svarg26 Has Said Numerous Times In The Not so Distant Past. So Because of Our B G Brother,,, I Myself Took A Much Closer Look At It,,, and After A Couple Of Months Of Searching, And Digging For The Truth, I Found What I Was Looking For, and Am Posting-It Below!

A Shout-Out To @svarg26
    For Speaking The Truth
    Yet Again, & Always,,,
    Which led me to Explore
    This Hawkins Closer. πŸ™‚

AND A LITTLE HUMOR FROM THE MAN HIMSELF, & HIS LAST WORDS BEFORE DYING,IS BELOW lol. πŸ˜‰

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

And A Series Of Short But Incredibly Good Video’s that will leave no doubt in your mind that Stephen Hawkins was Indeed A Huge Fraud.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

I HAVE TRIED FEVERISHLY TO FIND-OUT WHO ELSE IN THE WORLD MIGHT HAVE BENEFITED FROM A COMPUTER GENERATED VOICE INTERPRETER, LIKE THE ONE USED BY HAWKINS HIMSELF. AND TO MY COMPLETE AND UTTER SURPRISE THAT NUMBER OF PEOPLE IS,,, A BIG FAT,,, ZERO,,, NONE,,, NADA,,, ZILCH. ‘0’

SO FOR MANY THOUSANDS OTHERS AFFECTED WITH THE SAME CONDITION THAN STEPHEN HAWKINS, THEY GET FUCK-ALL, AND NOTHING BECAUSE THE SYSTEM ITSELF IS, AND WAS ALWAYS A FRAUD TO BEGIN WITH. AND AFTER SPENDING A COUPLE OF WEEKS ON, & OFF SEARCHING THE WEB BY USING “DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS OF WORDS” IN ORDER TO FIND OUT IF THE OWNERS AT, (INTEL,,, YES INTEL), **THE ONES THAT HAVE SUPPOSEDLY BUILT, AND PAID FOR THIS SYSTEM** “HAVE EVER” CUSTOM BUILT OTHER TYPES OF VOICE RECOGNITION SYSTEMS FOR OTHERS WITH THIS SAME DISEASE.

AND THE ANSWER IS NO,,, “NEVER”,,, AS THEIR SYSTEM CANNOT BE FOUND ANYWHERE, CAUSE IF IT WAS AVAILABLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC,,,, (THIS TRULY AMAZING COMPUTER SYSTEM) WOULD BE MARKETED WORLDWIDE FOR EVERYONE THAT ARE EITHER (DEAF, & MUTE),,, OR HAVE (THE SAME HAWKINS TYPE OF ILLNESS) TO HAVE AND UTILIZE DAILY. LIE πŸ™

GNeveNL
        Participant
        Goints: 433

No one benefited from a robotic voice?

Kitt from Night rider has a robo voice πŸ˜‰

And that guy from southpark singing a x-mas song.

And that guy from madmax:
        https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/eec6dfd1-590c-477c-822f-aeb41e95f6f8

Just to name a few πŸ™‚

So by the looks of it… you are still not okΓ© @thedre πŸ™

I find it such a waste seeing you going on and on and on….
        Pushing folks to buy into these concepts and constructs that will never benefit anyone in their daily lives.

People who really want to know anything of everything, can just look it up and draw their own conclusions.
        Just let it go my friend. We all have our own beliefs & habits, and you have yours.
        Save your energy for something that will benefit you or someone you love.

That is the most efficient way to spend your energy.
        And its much more rewarding πŸ™‚

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@GNeveNL

Although I Am Just A Tad More Retarded Than Usual,,, I Am At My Right Dose Of Anti-Psychotic Medications,
        Bwa,ha, ha πŸ˜‰ lol, But The Question That Myself,,, Nokola Tesla,,, Ptolomy,,, @svarg26 ,,, Just To Name A Billionth of us is,,,,

But The Question That Many, Many Millions Of Us (Some Say Were 1 Billion Now) Ask Is If “”You’s”” The Ones That Believe In Magic, Are Spinning On Yourselves Eastwards at 1039 Miles An Hour, And Are Shooting Through (Supposed Infinite Space) At,,, 1 MILLION MILES AN HOUR, Are The Ones That Are Truly ok, lol, ???

You are, And That Was,,, Hilarious Dude, As It Brought Back Many Great Memories Of Days Gone By. Well, For An Old Fart Like Me, That Is. And What You Say,,, It’s Truthful, And Funny brother, as The Computer sounding voice that they put through a machine was An American Man;s Voice,,, Fucked-Eh?? Awww,,, The Irony. πŸ˜‰

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

And Now Lets Hear-It for Yet Another Science Fraud, & Complete Fake Michio Kaku, that keeps on saying that Aliens Are Up There, and coming for us, in order to prepare us for the Fake Alien Invasion That Will Have The World Come Together and Unite To Fight Them. TALK ABOUT IN YOUR FACE NEW WORLD ORDER PUPPET MASTER AT WORK.

https://americanfreepress.net/globalists-little-green-men-from-mars-and-the-possibility-of-an-extraterrestrial-false-flag-attack-to-usher-in-nwo/

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Kaku on CNN (The Kings Of Fake Jew-News Themselves) Bullshitting yet Again About Aliens, and so-on

http://www.truthistreason.net/cnn-economist-physicist-say-fake-alien-invasion-could-revive-depressed-economy

And Kaku Saying WE MUST RE LOCATE TO MARS,,, LOL, YEA OK FUCK,,, A NON TERRA-FIRMA ELECTROMAGNETICALLY CHARGED CURRENT OF COLOR THAT IS ALWAYS CHANGING, AND MORPHING, INTO THIS ELECTRICAL ENERGY.

https://newspunch.com/michio-kaku-humanity-mars-apocalypse/

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Here Is Yet Another Reason With **MICHIO KAKU** Is So Hell-Bent On Destroying Anything Flat-Earth Related. And That Because It Is Completely Destroying Their (The Worlds Establishments) Quest and Need For A Fake Alien Invasion in order to bring in The New-Jew World Order, because without Aliens to prove that Space Itself Exists, their Whole Globe Earth Theory Will Continue To (Crumble expediently) like it has been doing so lately, and Crumbing More, and More Everyday.

SO **FUCK-YOU-KAKU**, ALONG WITH ALL OF YOUR INDOCTRINATION CAMPAIGNS!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

SO NOW ENOUGH TALKING ABOUT THE WORLDS BIGGEST BIGOTS,,, PUPPETS,, AND ACTORS,,, THAT HAVE BEEN, AND CONTINUE TO HELP THE WORLDS ESTABLISHMENTS KEEP MOST OF US WELL INDOCTRINATED. AND BECAUSE THEY MAKE SURE TO KEEP THE MASSES BELIEVING IN UNSTABLE, AND UNREPEATABLE MAGIC, OR (PSEUDOSCIENCES THAT THESE THEORIES ACCOMPANYING THEM) ARE COMPLETELY BASED UPON, THEY WILL SIMPLY “CONTINUE UNABATED” TEACHING THEM AS FACT INSTEAD OF (THE FICTION THAT THEY TRULY ARE) IN OUR SCHOOL,S OF INDOCTRINATION.

SO UNTIL ENOUGH OF US START JOINING FORCES, AND DEMAND THE TRUTH FROM OUR GOVERNMENTS CONCERNING THE MANY (HIDDEN EXPERIMENTS) THAT WERE DONE, AND CONDUCTED SINCE THE EARLY 1700′ NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE FOR THE OVERALL BETTERMENT OF MANKIND. BUT WE CONTINUE MARCHING FOREWORD, AND MAKING PROGRESS IN SPREADING THESE HIDDEN TRUTHS IN LEAPS AND BOUNDS. πŸ™‚

AND I SAY THIS SIMPLY BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE *NOT TAUGHT* BY OUR TEACHERS, AND SCHOOL’S BECAUSE IT WOULD INSTANTLY (EXPOSE THEIR LIES) COVERED-UP BY USING THE WORD,,, THEORY TO DESCRIBE, AND HIDE THEM.

SO WE BEGIN BY SHOWING YOU HIDDEN TRUTHS, & THE EXPERIMENTS CONDUCTED BY REAL SCIENTISTS LISTED BELOW!

#1- NIKOLA TESLA #2- ALBERT A. MICHELSON #3- FREDERICK THOMAS TROUTON
    #4- EDWARD W. MORLEY #5- ADMIRAL RICHARD E. BYRD #6- GEORGE SAGNAC
    #7- SAMUEL ROWBOTHAM #8- CLAUDIUS PTOLEMY #9- AND TOO MANY MORE TO LIST

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Now,,, If Any Of You, (My Beloved B G Family) would like to start examining the real experimented-on experiments that proved a long, long time ago that What I Say Is 100% Truthful,, then please do so by visiting the Sites, and their own associated Links that will bring you straight to there very Own And (Very Safe, And Trusted) Site.

This Way You Can Avoid The Many Paid Government Shill-Sites that Of Course, lol, Occupy The Very First Google Spot Therefore making it easy for Anybody suspected victim from Pressing that Link, because like i said,,, It Is At The Very Top Of The Google Search Result Pages, no matter Who, & What you might of wrote about The Flat-Earth to begin with when searching for truth.

So Here Are The Real Hardcore Flat-Earth Sites, That You Should Visit, & Check-Out. And While You Keep An Open-Mind, And Remaining Completely Unbiased while Doing-So, You Will Have The Very Best Chance To Find-Out, And Learn What Has Been Going Around While They Have Been Keeping You Busy With I-Phones, And Video Games.

Because It Is Paramount For Them To Keep Yours Eyes, And Mind Elsewhere while They Quietly, And Constantly Continue Fucking *(Some Of Us)* Up The Ass And Deeply So, While Stopping You Having The Chance of Learning all That has Been,,, And Continue To Be Well Hidden From You. πŸ™ And I Can Guaranty You That You Will Never Turn Back Once You Have Spent Enough Time Reading, And Watching Their Video’s, And Discovering This Mind-Blowing Truth

#1- Eric Dubay, #2- Jeranism, 3- Ror Skiba,
      #4- Mark Sargent, #5- ODD Reality # *Six* William Guzman
      # *Seven* aplanetruth.info # *Eight* Richie From Boston #*Nine* Mr ThriveAndSurvive

BUT YOU MUST STAY AWAY FROM DISINFORMATION SITES JUST LIKE THE ONES BELOW, AS THEY HAVE ALL BEING PROVEN AS BAD, IF THE TRUTH IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR BROTHERS, AND SISTERS! πŸ™

#-I **V-Sauce,,,** #-II **The Flat-Earth Society,,,**

#-III **VoysovReason,,,** #-IV- **Harry Evett,,,**

#-V **Professor Stick,,,** #-VI- ** CNN NEWS CHANNEL,,,**

#-VII- **Neil De Grasse tyson,,,** #-VIII- **Bill Nye The Science Guy,,,**

#-IX- **Michio Kaku,,,** #-X- **Wolfie6020,,,**

AND MANY MANY MORE THAT ARE GROWING BY THE DAY, AS THEIR THEORIES HAVE CRUMBLED QUICKER THAT A STALE COOKIE. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

HERE IS THE BIOGRAPHY OF CLAUDIUS PTOLEMY, A MATHEMATICIAN,, AN ACCREDITED GEOGRAPHER,, AND AN ASTRONOMER,, THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN WIDELY CONSIDERED TO BE THE INVENTOR OF THE FIRST SEXTANT, PROVING THAT OUR EARTH WAS, AND IS STILL TODAY, FLAT,,, IMMOVABLE,,, WITH A DOME/FIRMAMENT COVERING-IT, CREATED BY GOD HIMSELF. πŸ™‚

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ptolemy

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

HERE IS SAMUEL ROWBOTHOM’s EXPERIMENT WITH THE BEDFORD LEVEL EXPERIMENT BEING RECREATED (178 YEARS LATER) PROVING ONCE AGAIN,,, THAT OUR EARTH HAS NO CURVATURE WHATSOEVER.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

AND HERE WE HAVE THE BRILLIANCE OF THE TRUE SCIENTIST, AND GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN, WE ALL KNOW AS NIKOLA TESLA

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

AND MORE OF NICOLA’s BRILLIANCE IS AGAIN,,, BELOW!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

AND HERE IS NIKOLA TESLA PROVING THAT (GENESIS IN THE BIBLE) IS THE TRUTH.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

TESLA VS. EINSTEIN (THE PUPPET MAKER) AND PATENT OFFICE CLERK (NO SCIENTIST EVER) GUYS JUST A JEW-FAKE

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

NICOLA TESLA R.I.P. MY GOOD AND HONEST GIFT TO MANKIND HIDDEN BY THE EVIL FORCES CONTROLLING THE GLOBE-LIE

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

NIKOLA TESLA HAD PERFECTED THE ART OF UTILIZING FREE ENERGY IN ORDER TO LIGHT, AND HEAT, OUR WHOLE ENTIRE EARTH. AND HE WAS ABLE TO ATTAIN THIS, BY SIMPLY LOOKING AT WHAT THESE BEAUTIFUL, AND GREENISH LONG AND CONNECTED STREAKS OF WAVING COLORFUL ENERGY IN THE GUY GOT THEIR ENERGY FROM. AND IT ENDED-UP BEING FROM OUR ABUNDANT SALT WATER, THAT SURROUNDS OUR ENTIRE EARTH, AND GOES DOWN DEEP UNDERGROUND ALSO.

USING ONLY “THE ETHER” THAT CAN BE SEEN LEAVING THE HOLE IN THE VERY CENTER OF THE ARCTIC CIRCLE THAT RIGHT AND DIRECTLY ABOVE-IT WE CAN SEE POLARIS,,, SOMETIMES CALLED THE NORTHERN STAR. NOW THESE COLORFUL BUT MOSTLY LIGHT GREEN, THAT MOST OS US CALL THE NORTHERN LIGHTS,,, OR,,, THE AURORA BOREALIS IS PURE ENERGY THAT IS CREATED BY SALT WATER WHICH IS THE WORLD BEST NATURAL CONDUCTOR OF ELECTRICITY.

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE SUCH AN ABUNDANCE OF THIS SALT WATER ON EARTH,,, IN OUR OCEANS,,, UNDERGROUND,,, AND INSIDE OUR VERY OWN BODIES. BECAUSE WITHOUT-IT, “WE” INCLUDING ALL OF THE ANIMALS,,, FISH,,, & EVERY LIVING INSECT,CREATURE WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO SURVIVE OR WOULD NOT EVER HAVE EXISTED TO BEGIN WITH.

SO THE VIDEO BELOW WILL EXPLAIN, “”AND PROVE TO YOU ALL”” HOW SALT IN OUR DIET IS ACTUALLY VITAL TO FOR A HEALTHY, AND STRONG BODY. πŸ™‚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUgaM8hesOY

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

HOW THE FLAT-EARTH TOPIC HAS NOW COMPLETELY FLOODED FACEBOOK AND CONTINUES TO SPREAD FULL SPEED AHEAD LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN ON STEROIDS. SOME EVEN ESTIMATE THAT THE GROWING NUMBER OF BELIEVERS HAVE RECENTLY SURPASSED THE (‘1’,,, YES,,, ONE BILLION MARK) BECAUSE OF THE OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF PROVEN EVIDENCE THAT HAS RECENTLY SURFACED DURING THE LAST 10 TO 12 YEARS NOW. THAT IS ONE FULL 6TH. OF THE WORLDS POPULATION GUYS/GALS 1/6 πŸ™‚

PRESS ON THE BLUE TUESDAY LINK IN ORDER TO ACCESS THE FACEBOOK WRITING ON TESLA’s BRILLIANCE

Posted by Faith Dyson on Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Empty soul
    Participant
    Goints: 3,481

@thedre

Human beings are pragmatists by nature because they are required to be as per the physical rules of survival.

We tend to know that jumping from a great height will result in death regardless of whether or not we have jumped from a great height ourselves before because we take into account previous attempts and results.

I know for example that a human being entering a lion’s den will be met with violence because it has been seen many times before.

I know for example that a white man entering a nigger neighbourhood will be met with violence because it has been seen many times before etc.

To cut to my point then. I personally own a telescope worth Β£5000 that I bought second-hand for Β£2200 and on a clear night I can see quite a few planets in reasonable detail.

To my eye then they are round in form, not flat in other words and if other planets are round the pragmatist in me believes that Earth must also be round because why would Earth be the odd one out and for what purpose?.

Therein lies my problem Dre. If I can see that other planets are round why would Earth be any different?.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@Emptysoul

Thank-You for being the first one to converse with me on this Forum Page empty as i love to have the ability to answer questions to the best of my knowledge whenever i can.

Firstly,,, Myself saying that because the balls on the pool table are round,,, The Table Itself Must Also Be Round, is something that i never thought about when i first Set-Out To Try Debunking The Flat-Earth Back Then, using My Telescope.

And Although my Telescope Is Only Worth (Half The Price Of What Yours Is Worth New),,, My Nikon P-840 Digital Zoom Camera which is One Step Below the P-900 Series, But (Was Tops At The Time) Showed, and Still Today Shows In More Detail What I Had Also Deemed To Be, And Look Like Round Planets, That Were Terra-Firma.

PLEASE EMPTY, (TAKE THE HALF HOUR REQUIRED) TO VIEW AL THE VIDEO’s BELOW,,, PLEASE MAN, THAT’s ALL I ASK BROTHER.

Here, Below Brother Is A Close-Up Of Mars

Here Below, & Again Is Yet Another Much Closer View Of Mars And It’s Rover.

Empty soul
        Participant

@thedre

I’m at work at the moment so I will start going through some of the videos when I get back.

I am going to come at this discussion with an open mind but please also keep in mind that my default position is that of the Earth being round so my line of questioning to you will probably take that form.

I don’t mean any disrespect or insult with the above default starting position but I can only start from what I currently hold to be true at this present time and go from there.

It is a lot to digest all at once though so expect to see me throw a few questions your way over a number of days in relation to this debate.

Thanks and speak to you soon Dre.

@svarg26

I tend to be drunk at night quite a lot so I don’t remember any of the questions you have asked me before. If you ask them here on this thread though I will attempt to address them later when I get the time.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@emptysoul

Thank-You for being, OR (Continuing To Always Be) so Considerate and very honest To Myself when replying to Me and others many questions on Any Topic Whatsoever throughout our many years on here together.

I Promise That I Will In Turn Keep-It Honest, & True,, Tasteful,, and will Have An Open-Mind while we discuss what will be for me, **The Very Best Christmas Gift*** That I Have Ever Gotten In Many Years Bud. πŸ™‚

So Have A Great Day At Work My Good Brother And I Hope To Hear From You’s And Others Soon,
        Andre πŸ™‚

Empty soul
        Participant

@thedre

Thanks.

I am starting to go through the videos now Dre. I will get back to you when I have read enough of them.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@emptysoul

Take your time my good brother,,, as Paris Was Not Built In A Day As They Say.:)

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Thanks for taking the time brother. πŸ™‚

But if you keep an open unbiased mind brother you will want to continue on this journey and discovery of truth, cause YOU Deserve To Know Nothing But The Truth. πŸ™‚

svarg26
      Participant
      Goints: 1,811

@empty soul observe a planet that can support life. when you can’t, ask yourself. why would earth be any different?

• This reply was modified 1 day, 22 hours ago by  svarg26.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@svarg26

Thank-You so much for coming aboard because i could never explain everything like you do. And because @Emptysoul and yourself speak the same intelligent language,,, i am hoping that our brother will stick around for awhile, because if we were to turn into 3 then Man-O-Man we would be able to reach more, and more people like never before. πŸ™‚

svarg26
        Participant
        Goints: 1,811

@thedre no problem, dude. good work with all the links. i wouldn’t get too excited about emptysoul jumping on board because i don’t think he has ever responded to anything i have ever said to him. we shall see.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@svarg26

A Compliment from Yourself My Good B G Brother is, and Has **Always Been Deeply Appreciated**, and especially when (I Know, That “You Know”) Just How Much Hard Work, And research It Takes, and Has Taken Me, to have bookmarked all of the Associated Info, & Video’s a Couple Weeks Before I Even Start Contemplating The Opening Of Any New Forum Page.

So Thank-You svarg, as it’s
        Heartwarming to Know That
        You Truly Care About Me,
        And All Of the Hard Work,
        that iv’e put in my many
        Years researching this Topic
        Andre πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@emptysoul

HERE IS A GREAT ODD TV VIDEO SHOWING AND EXPLAINING WHAT THE 7 PLANETS OF THE EARTH REALLY ARE BROTHER ENJOY!

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND BROTHERLY LOVE, CAUSE “YOU KNOW” THAT YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY, AND (MY CHRISTMAS) FROM GIVING ME A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR TIME, AND ATTENTION ON THIS TOPIC THAT IS SO DEAR TO ME. MY WIFE HAS SAID THIS MORNING THAT SHE HAD NOT (SEEN ME SO VERY EXCITED, AND LIKE A LITTLE BOY, IN YEARS) SINCE I INFORMED HER LAST NIGHT THAT WE WOULD BE SPENDING SOME TIME TOGETHER EXPLORING WHERE WE LIVE, AND WHAT WE LIVE ON.

THANKS EMPTY MY BROTHER
      AND SO VERY MUCH FOR BEING
      A TRUE B G BROTHER & FRIEND
      ANDRE πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Hey @emptysoul

here is another tested, and true, honest channel that has been using expensive Telescopes just like my 6 inch one, and yours that has filmed by putting his P-900 up to it some incredibly good footage that Brother,,, YOU MUST SEE!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Crrow777/videos?shelf_id=1&view=0&sort=p

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Just Some More 100% Proven Facts That a Globe Earth Cannot be Possible, Or Have Ever Existed Whatsoever!

SO SPREAD TRUTH AND LOVE BROTHERS, & SISTERS NOT HATE, AND LIES. SO PLEASE BE OPEN-MINDED AND STUDY IT INCOGNITO.

Empty soul
    Participant

@thedre

Having watched the videos I agree with some things but not others.

I can accept the views on electromagnetic theory and it’s effects from one celestial body to the next.

I do even agree that gravity and electromagnetic forces are probably very closely linked and often used interchangeably. After all, what is gravity if not magnetic force.

The transfer of electrons also creates differences in the air-weight ratio which does add to this argument.

The argument involving water and the beach ball dispelling gravity is wrong though. The reason why the ball gets pushed back up the deeper ones goes is because of the tightly packed atomic nature of water.

Water can become ice or gas depending upon how tight the atoms are packed together with heat loosening them up and cold bringing them together. The further down one goes into the sea then the colder it gets and the less electromagnetic forces have an effect which increases the density that the water possesses thus pushing objects with lesser density in the opposite direction.

Anyway. Gravity/electromagnetic force arguments doesn’t really address the flat Earth Argument. It just shows that the world of forces is not as understood as it is made out to be.

The video about the Earth being a disc shape though is what I wish to focus on for now.

If all Earths countries were on one side of a disc shaped planet and there was no curvature the sun would be visible to every country at all times in some shape or form.

My question for now then is that if the Earth doesn’t rotate on it’s axis because it is flat why do different countries on the Earth experience night and day as a result of the sun not being present to all at all times?.

In the model shown in the video the sun is seen spinning around the outer parameter and getting closer to the middle depending upon the month before spinning back out again but if this was the case some countries would be in total darkness for many months at a time depending upon their position at the extremes.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@emptysoul

Thanks for your reply bud, and for taking the time to view a couple of video’s. πŸ™‚ I Will now read-it carefully and Attentively (as my brain tends to wander) since my heart-Attack and if i read your whole reply at once today,,, i will never be able, or remember what some of your concerns were brother.

So, i will need a couple days to review all of my bookmarks, and past download of proven experiments so i can try to explain them.

Thanks Again For Being Kind,
      And conversing with me on this
      Controversial Topic. πŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.