Queen Victoria on Equality

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Queen Victoria on Equality

This topic contains 25 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  itsplaster 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster
    Goints: 2,835

Queen Victoria on Equality

Full quote (from a letter Queen Victoria wrote to Sir Theodore Martin in 1870):

I am most anxious to enlist everyone who can speak or write to join in checking this mad, wicked folly of “Women’s Rights,” with all its attendant horrors… Were women to “unsex” themselves by claiming equality with men, they would become the most hateful, heathen, and disgusting of beings and would surely perish without male protection.

itsplaster
    Participant
    Goints: 2,694
    VIP – Server Donor

She doesn’t seem to think too highly of either gender.
    In the useless trivia category, she was the first British royal to use the telephone.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  itsplaster.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant
      Goints: 1,147

@itsplaster

Queen Victoria was crushed by Clinical Depression after Albert croaked. She mourned for many years. But she had a pyroclastic fizzing, fish-vent of an a hatchet-wound. It badly needed filled and once her Scottish Manservant John Brown had creamed her minge for a few hours on his special “lady’s saddle” one afternoon trekking the bumpy hillsides around Balmoral… she was ready for a right good bout of frequent thrustings and plenty of regular seeing-to’s.
      As well as being the first British Royal to use the telephone, she was also the first person to have telephone sex. Her appetite for “The Boaby” became legend in Scotland. It is said that for her 80th Birthday she had the men of Clan MacLeod.

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        Goints: 3,885

Welcome back @itsplaster!

Word of the day: BOABY

“Do you have Prince Albert in a can?” 😛

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

Prince Albert.

They can be kept in a box when not being “worn”.

I’ll pass.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Thanks Smile. Good to be back.

GDPR Harvester
      Goints: 0

We look at this as a woman speaking about women but we mustn’t forget the perspective here. She was a powerful woman, she could be feminine and act as a shrinking violet and men would still fawn over her. They dare not take advantage or see it as a weakness. For women to act gentle and feminine men also have to know how to behave. To be gentlemen and not aggressive to women. I hate it when women act aggressive. It seems even uglier than when men do it and that’s ugly enough. Queen Vic was right on this one. It makes women ugly. I wonder if she saw that ugliness first hand from someone. I love feminine women.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Perhaps she learned from Elizabeth I – the most beloved royal. Although Elizabeth was no softy. She was able to defeat the Spanish; something that sack of manure Henry VIII never could manage. But Elizabeth was nothing like her whore of a father. She was “the virgin queen” and perhaps cared more for her country than he did.

Mos Deth
        Participant
        Goints: 74

I would like to point out that while she was the virgin queen doesn’t mean she wouldn’t give a royal handy or gag on a schlong from time to time or just simply pleasured herself while maintaining her purity. It is possible to be a virgin and still get phreaky.

lady-lexis
        Participant
        Goints: 771

AND they only called her the Virgin Queen because she never married. She could have been getting the D on the reg.

Mos Deth
        Participant
        Goints: 74

So to say the queen was possibly a slut and an effective ruler at the same time is not far fetched.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        Goints: 3,433
        VIP – Server Donor

She almost certainly was getting dick regularly. She had many cod-pieced favourites prancing around her and i’m not just talking about her gayboys!
        @lady-lexis

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

Elizabeth never fought the Spanish. She never fought enyone. She was a poisonous, vicious lesbian who had a gang of wealthy thug noblemen at her beck and call.

Her Navy led by Francis Drake fought the Spanish. Elizabeth never even smelt the sea!

Elizabeth took nothing to do with the Spanish War. The thousands of English and Spanish who were killed were not led by Elizabeth.

Elizabeth was a usurper of the English throne. Her mother was Anne Boleyn and after Boleyn’s execution Elizabeth was declared illegitimate and could not be an heir to the throne. Mary Stuart (Mary Queen of Scots) had the right to the throne. Elizabeth had Mary incarcerated at Fotheringay for 19 years then chopped her head off in 1587.

Elizabeth was due to marry Philip of Spain upon gaining the English throne in 1558, however her cock-hating poisonous lesbianism mean’t the marriage did not go ahead. There had been an excellent peace which had existed between England and Spain through the marriage of Elizabeth’s half sister (also called Mary) to Spanish King Philip. Protestant Elizabeth decided to wage war on Catholic Spain instead of accepting Philips Spanish good looks and legendary latin minge-shafting skills. She hated cock that much – she would set two countries at war over it, fall out with a 3rd (France) and create a massive rift with the People of Scotland by imprisoning then murdering their beloved Mary, Queen of Scots.

Thus a cock-hating lesbian, religious bigot tore Western Europe apart (the Spanish War caused terrible ructions with France) and Elizabeth’s barbaric treatment of the rightful Queen (Mary Stuart, Mary Queen of Scots) has left a constitutional brick-wall which still exists between Scotland and England to this day. Many Scots do not recognise Queen Elizabeth II (England’s current monarch) as a rightful monarch let alone the murderer and illegitimate Elizabeth I. The current English monarch is not called ElizabethII in Scotland – because we never had an Elizabeth I to begin with.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Mary, queen of Scots was a religious choice.
        Whatever the case, Elizabeth I became the most memorable monarch (Elizabethan era, anyone?) and part of her legacy was defeating the Spanish Armada. You don’t have to like it. And you definitely don’t have to waste your time schooling me on the Tudors.

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@itsplaster “Mary, queen of Scots was a religious choice.” I’m not sure what you mean by that but I presume you mean that Elizabeth murdered Mary because Mary was a Catholic. Not true. Elizabeth trumped a conspiracy charge on Mary after a 19 year incarceration and had her killed because Mary had the right to the throne.

Elizabeth never fought the Spanish let alone defeated them. She left that to men. She stayed at the Palace and played with her lady-companion’s minge while twatting herself silly with the latest exotics like potatoes and tobacco pipes. She left no legacy. No offspring and in that respect she was a Darwinian failure. Shakespeare, Drake, Johmson, Spenser… they were all men and nothing to do with the poisonous, lesbian, murderer and Darwinian-Dead-End Elizabeth.
        I wouldn’t waste anyone’s time on “The Tudors”. They were a crew of Welsh Peasants farmers. The Stuarts were the more important ones.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Lord Wankdust.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@wankerdust Nope, I didn’t mean Mary was killed because of her religion. And since you keep playing dumb on what “Elizabeth I defeated the Spanish” means, let us say her reign defeated the Spanish. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any list of the greatest royals ever that doesn’t include Elizabeth I and often in the top spot or close to it. Now, if the Tudors bore you, then feel free to fuck off to somewhere else and discuss your real interests. Warmest regards, plaster.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  itsplaster.

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@itsplaster “You’ll be hard-pressed to find any list of the greatest royals ever that doesn’t include Elizabeth I and often in the top spot or close to it.”
        Of course by that same token on a “list of the greatest singers ever” you’d probably many Americans would name Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake. So there you go with you “the greatest ever… blah” lists. Talentless no-marks all…

Anyway it was you who brought up The Tudors. We were discussing Queen Victoria’s fizzing fish-vent and great hunger for “The Boaby”. No-one was discussing Elizabeth I of England’s slimy clunge, lesbian frenzies and total lack of tactical military skills. Shakespeare wrote some plays under Elizabeth I of England’s lesbian reign… are you suggesting Elizabeth should take the credit for Hamlet maybe?

Lovely to have you back plastercaster! Feel free to get clunged-up and slimey. Join in the frenzy!

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@wankdust You always almost pissed me off but your style was too amusing to anger me. More like an annoyance. A mosquito. You can consider our discussion of Elizabeth I closed. I’m right and that makes me comfortable. Enjoy your day.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Wankerdust – Oh I will give you that – I brought up Elizabeth. I just half ass read your essay the first time. But yep, I brought it up. It was at that point you opened your fat yap to reply. Don’t like the topic, skip it. Nobody had a gun to your head. And the beat goes on…

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        Goints: 3,885

“Elizabeth never even smelt the sea!”

She sme!t the sea every time she dropped her britches. 😀 Gag…how did those people have sex while stinking to high heaven. Stinky ass, stinky crotch, stinky breath. (Not to mention Henry’s leg ulcers). It’s good to be the king….or queen.

lady-lexis
        Participant
        Goints: 771

LMAO! @illegalsmile55
        Mmmmm, high tide!!

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@illegalsmile55

You’re right. You are sooo right. Elizabeth Tudor’s festering cunt must have been squidgy and stinky (but in a really bad way). Her totally manky, salt-marsh minge must have been stagnant and rank for her entire reign. No wonder the entire Navy went as far out to sea as possible when she popped down to the River Thames at Greenwich to launch a ship every now and then. The Seagulls must have gone berserk. I think we all now understand the origin of “Leda and the Swan”.

Leda and the swan

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@illegalsmile55 Whenever I read about the sex lives of royals, I always think of the nastiness involved. Lol Henry VIII was SO gross. He should have hung on to that Catherine Howard – she was pretty, about 16 years old and fucked him on a regular basis. Lol Sure she had a pretty boy and a few girls on the side but she overlooked the leg. Ha Henry had his side chicks too. I think her beheading was unfair. She overlooked the leg! Lol

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@itsplaster
        You are right. You are so right. Henry VIII was a fat useless cunt and so were his useless offspring. His useless wives were soooo crapulous at producing proper male offspring that he had to form a new church so that he was able to divorce and chop their heads off. Seymour was a slag who whored and was given Henry’s favourite final annulment procedure – decapitation. It certainly shut her fat yap.
        You don’t seem to agree with History (which doesn’t bode well for dealing with current real-world situations) and what Henry did to his slaggy, crapulous queen. Plastercaster states “He should have hung on to that Catherine Howard… I think her beheading was unfair.” If you don’t agree with History why don’t you go back and tell Henry VIII? I’m sure he’d listen to your wisdom. Take you own tip and don’t “open your fat yap to reply. Don’t like the topic (eg History), skip it. Nobody had a gun to your head. And the beat goes on….” You brought up the Tudors in the first place… we were all happily discussing Queen Victoria’s pyroclastic bearded clams vent.
        Here on BG, topics and our worldly wisdom ranges far and wide. People add, diverge, contribute and range freely. It is called Freedom of Speech and most people on here generally approve of Freedom of Speech. Others like yourself simply do not approve of free speech. That is how you are and how you show yourself.

You’re a really rude creature who is unable to join forum discussions without resorting to ad hominem (personally directed) attacks on posters (rather than discussing the actual topic or adding a new point or angle). I think you need to rake your salt marsh a bit more regularly, as there appears to be an infestation of crabbiness below the high tide line. This ill-becomes a woman who we all must presume is already toiling with day-to-day wretchedness. Stay comfterbull plastercaster! Welcome back! We all sure did miss you.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Wankdust – Jane Seymour delivered a son who did become king and she died of natural causes. I think she was the only wife Henry actually cared for. She was certainly not beheaded.
        The Catherine Howard comment was a joke. If I missed anything else you whined about, sorry. I skim your comments as I find them tedious. And I’m not that rude, in general. I just don’t like you.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    Goints: 3,433
    VIP – Server Donor

She reputedly had sex with her Indian manservant so much so that her daughter Daughter ?Beatrix burned tons of her letters to him. He was treated shamefully by Vic’s family after her death. This so-English Queen was so German in fact thar she never ever lost her native accent! All the docos lie having her speak with a beautiful upper-class accent!

She was certainly no Feminist and simply thought a woman could easily negotiate the world as a woman ; much like Eleanor Roosevelt did!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.