Question and Answer Session With P.O.Z. & The-Dre #2

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History Question and Answer Session With P.O.Z. & The-Dre #2

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

HEY GUYS/GALS,,, I HAD TO START THIS NEW PAGE CAUSE THE OTHER ONE WAS JUST TOO FULL OF WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL-IT.
      SO I WILL START WHERE I LEFT OFF WHICH WAS QUESTION #6

QUESTION #6
      #6 How do you know the Christian God made the dome? Did he talk to you? Or, did you just read it in a book?

NICE P.O.Z. LIKE SERIOUSLY???

ANSWER TO #6
      HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT JEWS CREATED SPACE, AND THE MOVIE SPACE-BALLS, DID YOU GO TO A FUCKING THEATER???
      C’MON MAN FOR FUCKS-SAKE WHAT HAPPENED TO KEEPING-IT RESPECTFUL AND REASONABLE??

thedre
      Participant

Question #7
      How do you explain the tides??

In my own (Personal View), I Truly Believe that the tides are caused by electromagnetism, that is, and has always been, Created, and Powered by The Eather, or Ether that emanates from the center of our Flat-Earth. In the center of our Earth is a huge hole with 3 mountains surrounding them. Only a couple of pictures use to exist that i am trying to find if they have not been pulled-off altogether. ๐Ÿ™ Our Flat Earth is like this huge flat magnet with a hole in the center of it. You can think of it like this small magnet was (about the size of a silver dollar) but about 3 times as thick. We use to play with these as kids, they were also flat with a hole in the middle.

This magnet was circular, had a hole in the middle, and had one side that pulled any metallic object, while the other pushed away any metallic object. But the weirdest thing that it use to do was repel water if you tries to
      if you tried to pass through the hole in the center of it with a small dribble of water coming from the kitchen tap. Only if you put the the tap full blast would in then let some through, but for the most part most would sill fly out the hole while making a huge mess on mommy’s floor, lol. Well the hole in the center of our Earth hidden by 3 or 4 mountains (i forget) helps hide this hole.

But moreover, the Super Strict Shoot To Kill, or Shoot-Down “No Fly Zone” for a couple of hundred miles ALL around-it is in Effect 24 hours a day & 365 days a year. And good luck trying to sneak up in either a large ship, sailboat, or even in a painted black Rubber Dingy, You’re fucked, And fucked good you are as there is a graveyard of ships all around this place they call the North Pole where Santa Claus builds and bring gifts to your kids.
      *EITHER WAY YOUR GOING DOWN, AND DOWN FAST AND TO THE BOTTOM & NEVER EVER TO BE HEARD, OR SEEN OF EVER AGAIN.

Cause this place The North-Pole, Or The Arctic, (and 1000 miles all around it) **IS NO FUCKING JOKE GUYS** is a Fucking Fortress Like You Could Not Even Begin To Imagine in Your Wildest Dreams Could Ever Exist. My Stepdaughter a Geologist/Archaeologist/ also with masters in religion, and ancient history has been stationed in the past in Arctic Antarctica for just under 5 years combined. She is presently stationed in Greenland, and has been for almost 2 Years now. And when we spoke this last Christmas, we ended up staying up late on Boxing Day night drinking wine t’ill 3 A.M. And what she told me,, And Get This,, That while she was stationed there during her almost 5 years stay at both stations/bases in The Arctic & Antarctic was that she has never completely forgot, and got out of her system the rush,,, the rumble,,, the ground/ice trembling,,, and the Whistling, and the Rumbling Sound of Antonov’s and the C-130,,, landing. And The Ukrainian built but Russian designed Antonov-225 she felt throughout her entire body Which i’m Sure is something that will not surprise many in the know, have a look, as this Antonov-225 has 32 fucking landing gear tires. Now you tell me Why,, WHY They would have these fucking beasts & these C-130’s taking off & landing *MANY-TIMES-DAILY* Daily, Daily-Man. Where they were going?? it was somewhere in the middle of nowhere, as she could not see exactly where as it was but it was only like a couple of 100’s of miles further inside Antarctica, & The same for the Arctic Circle as they always flew over, or near their stations. Now why are all of these massive cargo-type beasts needed unless they are building cities, or tunnels inside of some mountains, or trying to make a hole through the firmament wall, if they have not already do so?? so why all the Huge Planes man if they were not trying to hide something incredibly special, Mind-Blowing, & Important like the Flat-Earth, and if not then WHY,, WHY,, GUYS/GALS??

And guess who the Top 4 Countries are that are working overtime to restrict us from having the access we deserve to see probably the most beautiful sight man could ever see???? The U.S.,,, Russia,,, China,,, & Israel,,, just to name a few, that have been working together there, in the Arctic & in Antarctica Protecting & controlling it’s waters and land from 500 hundred miles off shore, & all around It’s 65 Thousand Mile No Fly Zone. And they do this by using our tax-dollars, in order to them to be utilizing the very best top secret equipment one could ever imagine that makes Fort Knocks look like a bank machine at you local 7/11. I Mean with the Incredibly Large Military Force of (A Couple Dozen, or More, Nations) On top of the 4 listed above just imagine how much money has been going there since the 50’s to the 60’s when it mostly began.

This hole in the middle of our flat magnetic Earth breathes just like we do. But it pulls in, or breathes-in (Inhales), and then it breathes-out, or (Exhales) twice daily, while it releases this beautiful, mostly light fluorescent green light show which is pure energy created by the rushing salt water that comes in, and goes out of this hole twice daily, and is only visible in the night sky. So What they (These Pseudo-scientists Wacko’s) call The Northern Lights, is this source of clean, pure, renewable, and free energy that we can all tap into, but are forbidden from doing-so. This energy powers all the electromagnetic lights that we call stars, and also the Moon which i will get into deeper a little later. Now this free energy and the currents that circulate around our flat plane, are going in a Westerly direction, as you can see in the link below that shows us the real air, and ocean currents (on a flat plane that has simply been converted from the globe. And the results are nothing short of stunning as it all flows in a way that make much more sense than the Globe’s Irregularities. And like the drain in a full sink of water it can, and does go in any direction no matter if you are north, or south of the equator, depending on which direction the push, or pull force is applied from.

Now besides my personal view on this matter of (The Tides) i find that Eric Dubay’s is also quite plausible, and comes in the close second spot, as we do not all agree with each others views, but then again,,, we do not have the multiple Billions of dollars to verify all of our claims. But at least we do not have to buy off people and pay large sums of money to create these life like lies that most believe in, as we do it for free, and our views are just plain commonsense, instead of just plain comical, & nonsensical.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=Air+currents+and+southern+flights+on+a+flat+earth#id=1&vid=3e92bf249077a6b8aab73619f60e2fdf&action=click

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

“Now you tell me Why,, WHY They would have these fucking beasts & these C-130โ€™s taking off & landing…..”

For those interested in truth, there is only ONE AN 225 and it was originally built for the Soviet Space program and was used to transport the Buran space shuttle around. Today it is used as a transporter and carries stuff so large that it would normally have to go by land or sea.

AN 225 carrying a train

thedre
          Participant

@PsychoTheRapist

Maybe it is a 100 a 125 a 250 i do not know the model exactly. Like saying an airbus 360,, an Airbus 225 or whatever, lol. So if it is not a 255 or whatever it was an Antonov And C-130, & C-134-185.5-3’s lol.

My guess is that they are bringing-in, Or (Exchanging) Fresh Troops,,, Bringing in Food and Supplies.
          Building Materials for Metal Hangers Buildings & So on,as they have to have a huge airstrip, to land, and take-off with these cunts in the Arctic & Antarctica., digging underground tunnels??? I Have no clue besides the obvious.

thedre
          Participant

@PsychoTheRapist
          My stepdaughter told me about these huge cargo planes the Antonov & the C-130. They are seen flying regularly to both Antarctica and to the Arctic. Maybe she mentioned that the 225 is the biggest in the world or something similar.

What??? you do not believe that there are these huge military forces at both these locations, and that they protect these area’s more than Fort-knocks. Why would they spend billions yearly on these 2 location if something was not up?? Why???

Did you look at answer #1 and the Alexander Gleason’s Flat Earth Map, with all of The Antarctica shoreline the whole 65 thousands circular miles of it having named landmarks, and Ice-Wall locations where they start, and stop???

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

A fully-loaded 747-400 requires around 10,500 feet of runway to take off; a fully-loaded Antonov 225 requires 11,480 feet. Hardly a “huge airstrip” needed for the latter in comparison.

“I Have no clue besides the obvious.”

You don’t have a clue about many things – including the obvious! The facts about runway-size needed for the two aircraft mentioned above could have been found by spending less than a minute on google. But no, rather than reporting what the facts are you report how you want the facts to be. This is why you get laughed at and have the piss taken out of you. You are BG’s clown and don’t even realise it.

thedre
          Participant

tHEN I STAND CORRECTED AND ADMIT IT MAYBE I SHOULD SPEND LESS TIME INVESTIGATING WHAT IS TRULY IMPORTANT, AND FOCUS ON AIRPLANE DYNAMICS, LOL. (joke brother) ๐Ÿ™‚ But thanks for correcting me none the less as i thought that MASSIVE PLANES LIKE THIS WOULD NEED HUGE RUNWAYS AS THEY ARE SO FUCKING LARGE MAN, IN FACT HUGE

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

If there is a hole in the centre of our earth, then what’s holding the magma in the flat earth? If there is a hole, wouldn’t heat and steam from the lava in the earth come out of the hole for everyone to see?

Water is not magnetic, I’m holding a magnet in my hand right now, it doesn’t move water.

If there is a hole in the centre of the earth, can we fly down the hole and look at the bottom of flat earth? You could send a drone down there with a camera and show us the bottom of flat earth.

If there is a hole, wouldn’t all the water flood in from the waters outside the dome?

So you say they’re trying to put a hole in the dome. Wouldn’t that let all the waters above flood in and drown the flat earth?

Ok, so the Jewish God YHWH made the domeโ€ฆrightโ€ฆ

Dre, it sounds like you’re living in the land of make believe. You bought into Eric Dubay? The CIA agent?

You got suckered in by a bunch of CIA agents on youtube.

thedre
          Participant

Get a round earth magnet with a hole in the middle, and pass water through it, (THE HOLE) Not full pressure, and full blast, then you will see how distorted it becomes and how the flow is interrupted. Then add salt water instead and a tiny amount of electricity. That fucker will make water flow up from it for it become electromagnetic which i should have noted. But since i have been speaking about the eather, and it’s electromagnetic properties that come out of the hole in the North Pole,,, for years i thought that you already would have known.

The moon is only visible on one side because it is also electromagnetic. As you know magnets pull on one side, and push on the other side. Well the center of our earth, and the hole itself is magnetic energy which you can in the northern lights. The Surrounding firmament is also electromagnetic but with the opposing force. So the center pushes,,, and the firmament pulls which keeps our moon in place, and never switching sides, (Nikola Tesla knew this Eon’s ago) that our skies the firmament, and the moon were all powered, and kept in place by electromagnetic energy.

thedre
          Participant

Here is your answer for your globe people trying to blow up the firmament with atomic bombs below.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Why would they try to blow up the firmament if there is water above that would flood in? Wouldn’t that just drown all of us?

thedre
          Participant

IN 1962 OPERATION FISHBOWL (Meaning Firmament) Launched thousands of atomic bombs that made Hiroshima look like a picnic while trying to make a hole to see just what was on the other side. These stupid American, and Russian globe-headed retards could have killed us all if the succeeded. And this is the reason why we have high levels of radiation just under the dome today.

They knew there was a firmament because Admiral Richard E. Byrd has discovered-it in the 40’s when some of his planes hit the dome itself, and crashed to their deaths

In this second video you will see why 4700 men, and 30 ships sailed to Antarctica to find the dome and once they did, they tried to blow a hole in it to see if ,and what lied on the other side. Sick Globe-headed monsters could have killed us all if their massive 1000 megaton atomic bombs had penetrated the firmament. When they saw that they could not,,, they locked down Antarctica,, and the Arctic circle, and have been there ever since

https://aplanetruth.info/2016/03/26/operation-high-jump-journey-to-antarctica-to-find-the-dome/

thedre
          Participant

Military Declassified Documents Admitting that they tried to blast a hole up on the underside of the firmament with Atomic Bombs is not fairy-tales dreams like the Globe Stupidity,. Cause i am answering your questions with facts. SO SUCK IT UP.

https://aplanetruth.info/2016/03/26/operation-high-jump-journey-to-antarctica-to-find-the-dome/

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Bro, your reading CIA propaganda. They create fake conspiracy theories and a bunch of CIA agents pose as truther’s on youtube.

The God in the bible YHWH is a Jewish God. Jesus is a Jewish Messiah. It’s not real Andre, I’m telling you bro, it’s not real man.

Religions are used to control the lower classes by the upper class. It’s not real Andre. It’s magical thinking and the wish world.

thedre
          Participant

The waters above explained below

thedre
          Participant

THERE IS NO MAGMA IN THE CENTER OF OUR EARTH, JUST THE ODD VOLCANO THAT BUILDS LAND FOR US. wHAT YOU HAVE LEANED IN SCHOOL IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE AS WE HAVE NEVER EXPLORED DEEPER THAN 12 KM. UNDER GROUND. aND THAT WAS AT THE KOLA ULTRA DEEP MINE WHICH THEY FOUND WATER DOWN THERE, LOTS OF IT. sO THE PICTURES AND CUT OUTS OF OUR EARTH HAVING ALL OF THESE LAYERS IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN BULLSHIT BROTHER.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

So where is the lava coming from? Where is it stored? What is keeping it in a melted state? Where is the heat coming from.

thedre
          Participant

p.o.z.
          How many times do i have to say that anywhere near the magnetic mountains and the hole in the center of our earth is inaccessible ??? You cannot get anywhere near-it. My Spep-Daughter with these super high maximum security clearances cannot even get closer than a few hundred miles from it where they were all based. That drone you mention, and it’s operator would be shot, and never seen, or hear of again.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

If nobody can get near it, then how do you know it is even real? You haven’t seen it. It’s just another claim without evidence.

thedre
      Participant

Question #8- What is your evidence that there is a dome?

Well for starters, have you ever asked yourself this question,,,

A- What stops Our Air, Water, Oxygen, From Getting sucked-up into this powerful vacuum we call Space???

B- Or More precisely what Separates, (Or Keeps Apart) Our Life Sustaining *Positive Pressure System* which is our entire Earth from getting completely, and most-violently sucked-up, (and in a Nanosecond at that) from *This Negative Pressure System* we again call Space??? Because it (Supposedly) is,,, this cold, and dark vacuum.

C- Studies have shown that when you have two air tight spaces side by side with only a super thick Plexiglas window separating the two, if one would have all of it’s air sucked out of it completely until it becomes a vacuum, and then said the widow is opened quickly,,, all the air in the adjoining room would get violently sucked-in in mere seconds until both are equalized in pressure.

D- So In Closing,,,
      It is impossible to have both a Negative and Positive Pressure System coexist side by side without having one completely take over the other, if there is not a solid separation barrier between the two. 100% Impossible

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

#8 Why are you mentioning the vacuum of space? You already said that it is water above the dome. So which is it, water above the dome, or the vacuum of space?

thedre
          Participant

There You Are Brother. How’ve you been P.O.Z. All Good Brother? ๐Ÿ™‚

It (IS) Waters above. I Was talking about (You’s and NASA) all Saying & believing that space is this vacuum, lol. Check-out our other light source that we have all been living with for so long. And after you check out this video, i will explain how the sun works and that it is not Terra-Firma whatsoever!

thedre
          Participant

@P.O.Z.
          Please Stop Speed-Reading, and read everything my good brother. I Say this because what i wrote just below, i also wrote just above your reply dude. **See For Yourself**

****Because it (Supposedly) is,,, this cold, and dark vacuum.*****

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Ok, then if you say it is the waters above the dome, then you can’t use the vacuum of space as an argument why there is a dome, just to be clear.

thedre
          Participant

You guys and NASA Say that there is space out there with Terra-Firma planets to land on, when that could not be further from the truth. So i am just showing you’s that it would be impossible to have the 2 coexist side by side.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Look at the moon, Terra-Firma planet to land on. It’s 100% proof right in front of your eyes.

thedre
      Participant

Question #8- (cont.) What is your evidence that there is a dome?

Have you ever wondered, or asked Yourself why Our Sun Is Much Closer to the Surface of our Earth during The Winter Solstice yet it is much colder outside?? And why the opposite The Sun Is much higher in the sky, and farther away from The Earth’s Surface during The Summer Solstice yet it is incredibly hot outside??

NOW THIS IS AN EXPERIMENT THAT YOU’S CAN ALL DO AT HOME USING AN OLD LAMPSHADE WRAPPED IN ALUMINIUM FOIL WITH A LIGHT THAT CAN BE MOVED BACK AND FORTH WHENEVER NEEDED. GIVE-IT A TRY AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AT THE OUTCOME

A- It is all because of our Dome/Firmament, and here is why. Our Firmament is made up of either this reflective molten see through glass, or of this thick ice, but i assure you that nobody except maybe for A Few Of The Jews, or “The Evil-Ones” knows exactly for sure, as we have never been allowed to get anywhere near it to find-out for our very own selves. But what we do know is that when for example you take a light from the tiny headlight on your car and see that it is positioned in the center, or close to a reflective metal type of casing that surrounds it, it gives off these incredibly bright, and hot light rays that without the small dome like shaped casing would be impossible, as you would be left only with a small dim Christmas light type of lighting. In other words,,, very dim, and cold lighting.

B- Now take this same light and move it to the very back of this surrounding reflective small dome like housing that surrounds the inside of your headlight. The front plastic cover for your headlight could/would begin to melt, and could very well catch on fire. And this is because the closer back you are to this reflector the more intense and bright it will become as it (the hot light rays) have less distance to travel in order to reach the reflective material. And this in turn will give you much more reflective power, & therefore you will have much more up close material to reflect off of.

C- Now take this same light and move it forwards and further away from the back of this small reflective dome like housing and you will quickly notice that the light is not half as hot, nor is it anywhere near as bright, and reflective as it was when it was closer to the dome.

D- In Closing,,,
      The Same Can be said about Our Firmament as it acts/behaves in the exactly same way/manner as the tiny headlight in your car does, by utilizing a reflector to greatly increase it’s power output, and overall heat & light

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

You say nobody has ever been able to get close to the dome, then why is there a video of the ice wall from a ship and a plane? They would be right beside the dome if that is the case.

thedre
          Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
          The dome/firmament is beyond the Ice-Wall. Nobody knows for sure how far in as there are inlets, bays, and many other factors that come into play. In one area it could be 500 miles from either a land shoreline, or an Ice-wall shoreline.

So The Ice Wall (IS NOT) The Firmament.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

“Have you ever wondered, or asked Yourself why Our Sun Is Much Closer to the Surface of our Earth during The Winter Solstice yet it is much colder outside??” – The retard, Dre

Guess what, dumbfuck? It’s summer in the southern hemisphere when it’s winter in the northern hemisphere so that shoots your much-closer/much-further-away doctrine down. It is nothing to do with distance, it’s how the sun’s rays are focused on a certain point. The sun is directly in line with the south so the rays are concentrated over a smaller area. In the north the sun is lower so the rays are spread over a larger area as the curve of the earth extends the range of the focused rays. More area covered by the same rays equals less heat, but in the south where the rays are more focused the temperature is higher.

I have tried to put this in really simple terms so the most obtuse of flat-earthers can understand it.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Actually, I’ll make it even simpler.

In the summer (for the north) the sun is above the tropic of cancer. This means that the bulk of the sunlight is focused on the northern hemisphere. More sunlight for a longer period equals warmer temperatures.
          In the winter the sun is above the tropic of capricorn and the situation is reversed. The bulk of the sunlight is now focused in the southern hemisphere so more sunlight for a longer period equals higher temperatures.
          This is so simple to understand that even the fucking birds know what to do when the seasons change!
          Ergo Birds > Flattards.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

#6. You didn’t answer the question.

thedre
        Participant

I Did, by being sarcastic P.O.Z. I Have said on many occasions that the Creator Was and is Mentioned in every bible The Genesis Version is widely accepted as fact by most countries, and races in the world. See Below how other races also knew about The Firmament From Their Ancestors and good books. if i can find it, lol.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Your religious book was written by Jewish story tellers. They write all of the scripts in Hollywood too.

The stories in the bible are not real Andre, They are make-believe.

No, it is not accepted by fact, not by me, and not by millions of scientists with genius IQ levels.

Superstitious people believe it. It’s magical thinking. You’re brainwashed, I was too. Not anymore.

thedre
      Participant

Question #8- (cont.) What is your evidence that there is a dome?

thedre
      Participant

You guys just cannot let me answer the questions without you’s getting furious again. I Knew that this would turn into yet another shit show, but i will not quit no matter what you’s throw at me. **Truth Hurts Too Fucking Bad**

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Why are you saying that I’m getting furious? What did I write that implied that? You’re writing curse words, I think it is you who are mad.

thedre
          Participant

I Always write curse words in my peoms, lol. I Think it’s because i type with my right hand index finger only, and it takes me hours to write these up. Since my accident my right hand does not work right. But no you just sound aggravated cause every answer that i give does not get any attention, so i am not even sure that you are reading most. ๐Ÿ™

thedre
      Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion

I bet that you do not Even know who this famous explorer was who first discovered ou flat earth, and the waters above

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Very soon it’ll take three weeks for this thread to load. All Dre does is spout wishful thoughts and post fantasy videos. I’d rather face a bout of Coronavirus than have to face this drivel. Leave him to his delusions. @theprotocolsofzion

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

All of those videos he is posting are made by CIA agents on youtube. The American Intelligence agencies control youtube. He’s bought right into it, and religious cult books. The Abrahamic religions are nothing but brainwashing cults. He was taught that stuff from childhood, I was too. He’s has to break his programming. It’s hard because it seems so real and plausible to him.

It’s hard to believe something your whole life, and then all of a sudden, find out that it’s a bunch of horse shit. I believed the stuff when I was young, but then I matured and started thinking for myself.
        Andre is letting other people do his thinking for him, that’s what the bible is. Someone else’s writing/stories. Jewish story tellers got him conned real good. He’s actually using a book written by Jews as evidence??? Andre bro, wake up.

Andre believes everything written in the bible, no matter how ridiculous it is. He needs to wake up to what is real and what is fantasy. That doesn’t mean I think you’re bad Andre, you’re just misguided.

thedre
          Participant

You are delusional, if you cannot look at true evidence and then test it for yourself as i have done in many of my experiments. You’s are the Victims in all of this major scam, i feel sorry for you’s really and honestly, because i Do Care About You’s My Brothers,,, I Truly Do. ๐Ÿ™

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Andre, the earth is not flat, there is no dome, it’s not surrounded by an ice wall, and God doesn’t exist.

There, I’ve told you the truth, Hopefully you’ll figure it out one day.

thedre
          Participant

Did i tell you lately that I Love You,,, (Brotherly Love That is), And Like Texas Tea.
          Have i told you lately that i care,,, (Care about Your Overall Mental well-being) that is.
          You fill my heart with gladness,,, (When you ask me these questions) cause you know it’s true.
          You take away all my sadness,,, (cause ya gives me a little attention) instead of ignoring me
          Ya ease my troubles,,, that’s what You Do,,, (when i know that *YOU KNOW* it’s the truth.

****And NO I’m Not A Fag, i just thought that it was funny dude. ๐Ÿ™‚ ****

Feel sorry for you brother, cause as i have said a few times already,,, You’s are Te Victim’s in all of this lying mess. And God-Willing One day as you get older, smarter, and more mature,,, the truth will come to you. And it will come when you least expect it to. And at first,,, it will devastate you,,, fill you with both anger,and grief, and then it will settle in like a hot plate of Mom’s Lasagna in Your Belly after a hard day’s work out in the Canadian cold winter. So be ready,,, and be brave to accept it, anfd for Gods-Sake don’t fight-it as you are still doing today out of fear that you might lose a friend, or two, cause if they judge you only cause you speak The Ultimate Truth,,, then they were never true friends, and brothers to begin with.

Just a little advice from a Tired, And Sick Old Friend, your Best-Gore Brother Dre. ๐Ÿ™‚

thedre
      Participant

11 minutes of your time will change your life, and free you’s from The Jew-Ball-Earth-Evil-Lie

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

The Bible was written by Jews. Think about that for a minute.

thedre
          Participant

The Hebrew Version Of The Bible Was Written by Jews. But there were lots of different versions and religions that wrote then too brother,,, no?? I Have never claimed to be a bible thump-er, or a bible scholar P.O.Z. But many things that are written in the Bible, (But Not All) have been pretty accurate, and mind-blowing if you take the creation in Genesis for example.

thedre
      Participant

Here is the answer to your #10 Question that was on the first original Forum-Page.

The reason that you cannot see the Ice-Wall from any ocean is simply brecause our vision is not infinite. And also because of perspective which makes everything seem to go down the farther that it gets away from you. Example,,, a plane flying directly overhead at 35 thousand feet, will still be flying at 35 thousand feet as it moves away from you, and seams to be much lower. PERSPECTIVE My Good B G Brother. See Below!

https://jeranism.com/sunlight-under-clouds-explained-by-perspective-on-flat-earth/

https://jeranism.com/angular-resolution-perspective-and-refraction-with-lifeis-short-live/

thedre
      Participant

The answer to your Question #11 is the exact same as #10 it is merely caused by Perspective Brother, and that’s it.

So since i doubt that you watched the proof above, it might be time you do so brother, and seriously dude.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

How could it be perspective when you can perfectly see the top of the ship, it’s not distorted. It also disappears bottom first.

The ships disappearing over the horizon bottom first is conclusive proof. My father spent his whole life in the navy. When sailors go up higher on the ship, they can see the tops of other ships coming toward them top first. They can see ships coming over the curve of the horizon. They have the best sighting gear you can get.

thedre
      Participant

Answer to your Question #12 on previous forum-page, is below!

The moon needs to be inside the firmament as it is electromagnetic and the eather keeps it turning forever, and forever. Also,,, did you not know that the further you go up air/oxygen become thinner, and non existent if you go even higher???? C’Mon man,,, people climbing Everest need oxygen bottle to ascend it.

thedre
      Participant

Question #12 (cont.)

I Am happy that you brought-upthe Moon Phases simply because it is one of the very best proofs that we have that we are not, and have never been on a globe.

Because if we were the phases would have to be inevitably reversed every six months. (AND THEY ARE NOT) So brother call NASA And ask them why this is the case. They will put you on hold, and hang-up on you shortly thereafter, like they have done to myself and hundreds of other Flat-Earth-People seeking the truth. A MAJOR-SCAM BROTHER, MAJOR! ๐Ÿ™

thedre
      Participant

PARTIAL ANSWER TO QUESTION # 16
      As i now have to calculate all of the Subscribers, FROM THE HUNDREDS OF CHANNELS WORLDWIDE, AND SEE IF I CAN FIND A MAP THAT SHOWED THE ENTIRE EARTH With the volumes of believers, including the 11% of people that believe but will not admit-it cause of the many Globe-Earth Trolls that would attack them, and some ruining there lives and good jobs because of it. SAD-MAN,,, TRULY-SAD! ๐Ÿ™

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?cat=174&date=all&q=FLAT%20EARTH,GLOBE%20EARTH

thedre
      Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion, @PhsychoTheRapist, @Illegalsmile55, @lady-lexis, @HopingForNemesis, And any other of my beloved Best-Gore Brothers, or Sisters that might be presently interested in Reading This Important message. ๐Ÿ™‚

**THIS IS A VERY-LONG BUT IMPORTANT READ FOR ALL OF YOU, MY BELOVED BEST-GORE BROTHERS, AND SISTERS ALIKE**

I Wanted to take this time, and opportunity, since i think that (I Might Have Some Of Your Attention) by now, to talk about something that is Not Specifically only Flat-Earth Related, but is nonetheless of Paramount-Importance to us all nonetheless. If we take a close look at how our Mother-Earth was specifically, & intelligently created & designed, we will begin to understand & see that we were not just created by happenstance, and by a series of (just way to many) coincidences.

So in my view, in and many, many other peoples views i’m sure that they have also questioned this (Big-Bang Theory) and that our whole world, and our existence have simply came-out, and happened by these two Big Rocks that came out of nowhere, and from no one.

Cause when it comes to understanding our bodies, and how without the 80 to 90% of the salt water that it is composed of, it will help us all understand what important role (Sea Salt) not table salt (which makes us sick) plays in our overall well being, and especially brain Health.

And i say this because before we start to really understand what the implications are regarding the lies that we have been taught about salt being so bad for us, and our bodies Heart, and it’s circulatory system. So i will explain to you all the many differences that there is between the table salt (poison) that we ingest everyday, and the real super healthy salt that we can all find in abundance i our worlds oceans, and Sea’s.

Now because this pure, and Healthy Sea Salt Is an important part of our everyday lives, being that it makes-up 80 to 90% of our bodies overall weight without it we would not be alive today. It Has To Do With The Electrical-Energy that we all have in our bodies since the very second that we were created, or in other words conceived.

Have you ever gone to the hospital, or have brought a friend, or relative to the hospital because they were feeling quite ill, dehydrated, because of an unknown ailment?? I Know that i have done so on many occasions.
      And one of the very first thing that the nurses would do after asking you a series if questions, was to immediately start the patient on an I.V. Drip.

This I.V. Drip is made-up of 100% saline solution. In Short Sea/Ocean Water, and that’s it, nothing more. Is it not strange that after informing us all for multiple decades that salt is bad for you, can make you seriously ill, and that it can even kill you, if you ingest too much of it??? Strange Eh, especially when the first, and often only thing that they give you in order to make you feel almost instantly better after getting this pure salt pumped by injection directly in your blood stream??

It is yet just another one of the many Secrets/Lies that Our Governments, and Healthcare Systems keep well under wraps in order to charge us a fee for a day stay in the hospital. And if you live in a country where free healthcare is not included, then they and charge you upwards of $5000 Dollars a day for something that you can get if you simply take a walk, or short drive to you ocean, or sea coast and obtain your own even healthier salt.

And because we all have electricity in our bodies keeping our heart lungs liver kidney’s, and well every single organ, and part of our bodies performing at their very best because the salt water itself which is an excellent conductor of electricity keeps us all feeling good and full of energy in order to be able o perform our daily chores/tasks effortlessly. If you feel week one day, and find that you do not have the energy to ever some days just get out of bed,,, i can assure you that your body is extremely low in salt.

You can simply go into your refrigerator and drink, one, or two ounces of the Sea/Ocean water that you have previously collected a large glass jar of and boiled for 5 minutes before refrigerating it for future use. And about 15 to 20 minutes later you will feel so much better, and full of energy that you will want to run a marathon because of it. What it does in essence is that it regulates all of your body’s needed electrolytes, and therefore will make you think much clearer, give you this sense of well being, and also kill any small infection that unknown to yourself could have also been running rampant throughout your body.

So every single thing on Earth, including our beautiful Mother Earth Herself is powered by this abundance of Salt Water that comes from Our Vast Sea’s and Oceans. And we are talking about every tree, plant, shrub, weed, insect, Animal, Bird, And Us The Humans That Share It With all of the above. So the natural salt water that is, and has always been in our bodies since birth is like the acid in a Battery. So When the battery acid has done it’s time which is usually about 7 years or so for most batteries, the power needed to run our vehicles (being our bodies) no longer has the power to run efficiently, bringing-on all of the problems that would come when your car battery is dying.

So when attempting to start your car one morning, you will barely be able to turn it over in order to get it started. So it would be (like ourselves trying to get out of bed) one morning but are just too weak to do so. So when we finally get it the car started, or (ourselves finally being able to get out of bed) you will quickly notice that your engine has little to no power, (us having little to no energy,) with your headlights being much dimmer, as we would (feel like we are in a daze), or sorts.

This in when you will need to go to the Garage,,, Or (The Hospital), for us to have the Mechanic/Doctor put the battery on a long 24 hour trickle charge (like ourselves getting a couple of I.V. Bags of Saline Solution) or in the worse case scenario while the Mechanic/Doctor is running a Computer Diagnostic/ Or a series of medical tests
      to find out if you need a new Battery Heart Surgery, To repair, or replace, an electrical short in the wires running to your battery, (A Clogged Coronary Artery which Needs a Stent) or get a new Battery, or Heart Surgery
      or a Heart Transplant, meaning a new Battery Itself. Is it not crazy how we can compare a car and our bodies since they both run on electrical energy, and acid/salt water to keep them alive & running well and healthy??

to be continued, ๐Ÿ™‚

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@thedre Interesting, what about Kosher salt or Himalayan pink salt?

thedre
          Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
          Hey Brother, nice to here from you my good man.

Himalayan Sea Salt is Excellent Form of Pure Sodium with no Formaldehyde as a preservative, or bleach, Just Some Pure & Healthy Salt. I Would most definitely stick with that bud! ๐Ÿ™‚

As for Kosher stuff, Because of the way that i saw them torture a cow years-ago by hanging it upside down, and spilling half of it’s entrails on the floor as the poor thing wiggled, screamed in pain, and slowly bled to death for almost an hour. And all the while they (Those Evil-Cunts) about 30 of them, (Children Included) Chanted & drank wine while laughing at this poor thing (God’s Creature’) demise.
          Man i cried, and was furious man. ๐Ÿ™

So i made a promise to never touch anything kosher as much as possible. Although i have no choice with some as aluminium foil and other household necessities has been fraudulently deemed kosher. But most of the kosher stuff My wife, & I will never touch, cause it was touched by Ungodly/Unclean-Evil Hands.

Thanks for reading, and commenting brother, as your input,,, it means a lot to me. ๐Ÿ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Continued from above. Our Beautiful Mother Earth.

***ANOTHER LONG, BUT SO-IMPORTANT READ FOR US ALL. SO PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ-IT AT YOUR CONVENIENCE***

So Again,,, i thought that it was of great importance for myself to share with you’s all what i have learned so far in my short life while simply observing and pondering over this incredible, yet so delicate place, or ecosystem that we all live on, our beautiful home called Earth. But in order for myself to be successful in having you’s all see it as i have done by using a (different set of eyes), i have taught myself The Art of Seeing, instead of Just Looking at everything.

And by doing-so it opened my eyes so much that i then realized that from the smallest little creature, or insect, to the Largest Grizzly’s of the far Northern Mountain Ranges, The Lions of the African Savannah they all play a major role in keeping us all alive and thriving as a human race.

So what i have come share with you’s all is this. If we all really do take a good look at life itself, and all that has been meticulously planned out for us and our survival, just by watching how nature unfolds into this self-sustaining, and life supporting miracle we will then be able to look at how (A Caring, & Loving Creator) intelligently created this Eden for us all to enjoy. Now if these Evil-Men, their many lies, and the continued atrocities they commit for their love of money, and power above all did not come into play, we would be enjoying a stress free happy life, as it was intended to be since the very beginning.

Not only would there be less crime, and hate in this world, but we would all come to understand that there is an after life, and a beautiful one at that, and this alone would erase our biggest fear, and that is the fear of death, and dying. But they (These Evil-Men) want us to think that we are simply worthless humans, and compare us all as a grain of sand in a vast universe of emptiness.

So they scare us and fill us up with nothing but enough fear, that we want to keep believing them, and that their might be something out there like a type planet like ours, but better that can sustain life, and that if found we could maybe even live for hundreds of years there because of different less harmful gasses that are found on our Earth. And because of this fear that they keep pumping into us while living our whole lives affected by it, we question nothing, and hope that these Lunatics are right.

So we go and put our trust, and whole lives into them, and their series of lies, hoping,,, just hoping, that this will be the case, and that they will find new planet, or this Eden. But This Eden Guys/Gals we are living-in at the present time, if it had not been so corrupted my power, and money. But we do have right here, and right now if we want it to be.

So by telling us that their is no Creator, or God Looking down upon us, but that it was simply 2 Rocks that came-out of nowhere and created everything, it was the perfect recipe for disaster. We then became people with personality disorder manifesting themselves in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience, while also being extremely selfish, in other words Sociopaths. When people know that big brother could, or is watching, it keeps you inline, and makes you a better overall person.

But in the absence of any (Big Brother watching) you become the perfect consumer,, and these selfish perverted sexually deviant pedophiles,,, these transsexual bisexual/ freaks that sometimes are even caught Having sex with animals called bestiality. The condition of being sexually attracted to animals is called zoophilia, paraphilia.

But hey,,, nobody is watching so i don’t give two shits as we all are going to turn into dust once dead, because we were created from 2 Rocks that hit together, and that came-out of nowhere, and from nobody. So this is it,,, one life and that’s it.

But Man-O-Man that is so very far from the truth that it is sickening if you just take a minute and look at life and all the good things that our Earth has to offer. Cause when you stop listening to the News,,, The History Channel,, The Science Channel, and all of this related bullshit, and spend more time outdoors alone and in complete serenity of it all, you will see, and realize that this is not, and cannot be the case whatsoever.

Cause when you do see things in a totally different way, you’s will all come to understand that coincidences just cannot apply to so many things that are so incredibly interconnected. And what i mean by this, is that most of us rarely (if ever) take a good and long look at what exactly is going-on around us, and knowing just that every single thing, Animal, plant tree, bird, have a reason for being, and here are just a few examples…

Let’s Examine What many of us call Coincidences, or Evolution, in the examples below. And You’s be the judge.

1- A Bear,,,
      After a Bear Comes-out of hibernation one of the first foods available to them are dandelions, and an assortment of berries like Raspberry’s,,, Strawberries,,, & Blackberries,,, (that oddly & coincidentally) enough come out and are ready in early spring every year exactly when the Bears come out of their dens. And although they have some of the strongest jaws or biting power in the Mammal World, they for the most part do not crunch the Berries seeds, but instead they scat them out whole mixed in with their excrement. They always scat the previous days food not too long after every meal. So within a few miles away, you will find fresh bear scat/excrement with hundreds of whole seeds inside-it. And because scat, or Mammal manure is the very best to grow any seeds in, new patches of berries will pop-up where he poops-up, (many coincidences) no??

Field Mice,,,
      Field mice run these highways a couple of inches under fields in order to make nests for their young,,, keep cool on the hot summer days, and warm in the winter under the ground and a warm blanket of snow. And mostly to stay safe, and away from predators, which are (Mostly Owls), and the odd Coyote, or Red Foxes. But these mice play a crucial role in our fragile ecosystem because without them many large Mammals like The Bison, Deer, Elk, Horses, Cows eat the nutrient rich grasses that grow above their highways that can reach for miles as they sometimes connect with other mice highways. And in essence they Provide much needed irrigation for these rich grasses to continue growing in abundance in order to support these Thousands Of Mammals.

And when there young are grown enough that mom, and child can start venturing out to gather food Mr. Owl comes along and eats many as a way to control the population. And what the owl do after swallowing these mice whole is to regurgitate the bones back out as to not perforate their small, and fragile bowel systems, letting the rest pass through their digestive system. And because mice are rodents that eat bark and roots mostly, they need lots of calcium to keep those pearly whites strong and vibrant.

So in turn they of then could very well end up eating the bones of their fellow buddy, and roommate that were Regurgitated by an Owl Only a few short days earlier. I Have also come across the bones of a dead dear (that i suspect) was killed by a pack of Coyotes. So after the Ravens and black crows had finished picking the meat clean off the bones the mice move-in and get their daily dose of iron, and calcium, therefore completing the cycle leaving nothing to waste. So again were these the product of mere Coincidences, Or From Never Proven Evolution??

Forest Fires Caused By Lightning,,,

Have you ever noticed that Most Forest Fires that are (Not Started By Irresponsible Campers) happen in parts of a forest that old trees have all died, and therefore because their roots do not take in and suck up water anymore the soil itself all around them also becomes dry, dead and sand like. Now because mother nature needs salt and energy to remain a vibrant ecosystem for creatures to live in and thrive, it sends down this electricl energy in the form of Lightning to set this dead forest alight, burn it to the grown.

And by doing so it performed many tasks, Firstly it cleared the area in order to let in sunshine. It reduced all the dead trees to this extremely salty ashes, and has inserted thousands, or millions of kilowatts of power into the ground in order to regenerate life. (All Merely Coincidental???) Not likely! Because Mother Earth, and it’s Intelligent Creator Recognizes that (every living organism on earth needs salt & energy to sustain life) when a dead forest is no longer viable for the subsistence of any creatures large or small, it must be regenerated at all costs.

So our creator and Not To Dumb Rocks That Smashed Together decides when, and (Exactly where to strike in order to continue the life cycle. Now if that is Not Intelligent hand at work, i don’t know what is. But what i do know and know for a fact, is that it is not merely just coincidence, yet again.

Be nice to each other. ๐Ÿ™‚

to be cont.

thedre
      Participant

Once again, cont. from above,,,

This is a true story, and (Not A Joke, Or Fiction) Whatsoever!
      It Will be 3 Years-Ago this coming Spring, or in a couple of months from now, that what i am about to tell you’s happened to me while brook trout fishing in my favorite pond.

Being that it was the opening of trout season on the May long Weekend for both Eastern Ontario & Western Quebec, I Took off for my usual 2 hour drive to my favorite trout spot which is oddly enough, only about 100 feet next to a busy enough gravel road, and down a steep ravine to where a small creek comes in the current stops and this nice, deep wide, and quiet pond appears, only to have the other end of the creek about 300 feet further flow out.

Now if not for the super bushy evergreens that run down this ravine, and the fact that there is a sharp enough curve on the road and right above it, and my fishing spot, the creek would barely be seen (even by myself) if i don’t pay attention to the roadway for a split second. Cause if i simply blinked i would pass the 30 or so foot long guardrail that runs along this curve on this gravel road.

And honestly,,, if not for this guardrail, i’m not sure that i could find my spot, as this road that starts in Wolf Lake, and goes all the way up To Ladysmith Quebec is full of these little sharp curves in it, so people don’t look around too much at the scenery, and instead they keep their eyes glued to the road instead of becoming part of it, lol.

So with my line in the water, and my bobber floating away, i’m looking around in the water near the shoreline. And that is when i notice a small (nickel sized bubble) in about 6 inches of water that was about a foot from shore. So Nothing special i thought to myself. But that’s when i noticed that there was something moving inside of it. It turned out to be upon closer inspection, this little (about 1/4 inch long) bug inside of it, that resembled what we sometimes get, and see inside our houses in Springtime. We call it a Silver Fish.

I Know,,, it’s weird A Silver Fish While Fishing, you’d almost think that i’m Physhing, lol. Anyways,,So this little (almost see through), and skinny long thing with multiple legs, is going under the mud, and gone. So while i stare at this bubble almost mesmerized by it, and waiting to see if it will come back,, I get a bite, and real in my second Brookie of the morning. So i take him off the hook, pull out my live well which is my large minnow cage, and put him in there.

Then i was very careful to (Put It Back) Instead Of (Throwing It Back) Into The Water like i would usually do. So very gently it went back in, and far away, and to the right from that silverfish i aptly named Mr. Bubbles, as he was on my left hand side. And i did not want to disturb him/her, or destroy all the work that this cute little creature (Gods Little Creature) had put into it. So after i cleaned the trout slime off of my hands, i lit a smoke, and sat for a bit spending more time looking at the bubble action, than my bobber, lol.

So after throwing my line back in the water, and putting out my smoke, i then take a look to see if The Bubble Was still there to the left of me. Cause after all,,, i had just reeled-in a fighting fish, and created quite the ripples and current bringing it in while landing him into the shore. And that’s when i noticed that buddy is back, and that the bubble Itself had grown to the size of a loonie. Or for Our American Friends,,, to the size of a Kennedy Half Dollar, or 50 Cent Piece. And all of this happened in what??? in less than like 10 minutes??? Like What The Fuck i was asking myself.

So you’s think that i was mesmerized by it then??? Now i was on a fucking mission to find-out exactly what the hell was going-on with this growing bubble, and that silverfish looking little dude/dudess. And after only 5 minutes,,, it happened. He was going under the mud, only to exit on the other side of it, and rise to the top of the water. He/She seamed to float around for about 15 to 20 seconds before he/she would simply dive back in and resurfaced back inside the bubble. And this went on, and on, and on, seemingly forever.

So after watching it do it about 20 or more times i finally figured out that it was not just floating on top, but it was instead sucking in air while on top of the water. Then with his, or her belly swollen full, poor thing worked and struggled so hard while it’s cute little legs worked overtime trying to peddle as fast as it could trying to swim downwards with a belly full of air and digging itself into the mud only to pop up, or float rather quickly to the top of the muddy water, and the inside of his bubble, lol. It was the coolest thing that i had ever seen, at least i thought it was, until what happened next.

That was until i saw this small garden worm, and a small brown waterlogged twig the size of a toothpick, but 1/2 it’s length make their appearance, and pop their heads up from underneath the mud as if to say hello. I Figure that they must’ve got pushed up by either the silverfish, or by the tiny garden worm itself. But to top it all off what happened next, was one of the most stunningly beautiful things that nature had to offer me on this gorgeous spring morning.

And that was when The Sun Itself was finally able to pop it’s beautiful, and warm head out from over the ravine, and then over the tall Pines, & Evergreens that lined the shoreline. And Man-O-Man What A Sight To See. And i say this because this pond, like most ponds, mostly all have this dark and murky/muddy looking bottom to them, because after all they do have a muddy bottom.

So here was this bubble that had grown to the size of a Twoonie, or An American Silver Dollar suddenly light up like this underwater oasis that even The Silverfish stood atop that twig that was half buried under the ground take a well deserved break, and basked in the sun to dry off and relax in this little house that he had created for itself in like a matter of 2 to 3 hours total.

Food For Thought In Closing,,,
      This made me stop, and think. What if we live in a same type of environment that was created by an intelligent designer??? With waters above as so as below. Can you’s see where i’m coming from guys and gals. We could be living in the same type of environment you know, but just on a much larger scale, But really, think about-it ๐Ÿ™‚

thedre
      Participant

cont. from above,,,

And Finally,,, this is *The Final Chapters* to these comparisons called “”No Coincidences””

– How can we even begin to explain The Love, & The Compassion that we feel for one-another, if we simply came from 2 rocks that came from nowhere, and hit each other 34 Trillion Years-Ago???

– And who the hell came-out with this (Nonsensically Theorized) Horseshit that they have shoved down our throats since grade-school,,, Who??? Cause i would love to ask him, or her a few questions of my very own.

– Cause first-off, something as crazy as that would be completely, and utterly impossible to predict, know, and even begin to explain to us in detail how they came-out with such an unproven & complete Crock-O-Shit, & Horseshit at that cause i would love to have met this person, and in person, as i would have a few questions of my very own to ask him/her that’s for sure.

Who **invented** the first Big Bang Theory?? Here is the Key Word my beloved Best-Gore Siblings (INVENTED)

His Name was George Gamow Abbe Georges Lemaitre first suggested the universe originated from a singular point. George Gamow however developed the big bang theory in additional detail and was one of the first champions of the theory. A tireless science popularizer, he also did much of the early popularizing of the Theory.

Georges Lemaรฎtre – Wikipedia
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaรฎtre
      Lemaรฎtre’s theory became better known as the “Big Bang theory,” a picturesque term playfully coined during a 1949 BBC radio broadcast by the astronomer Fred Hoyle, who was a proponent of the steady state universe and remained so until his death in 2001.

**Lemaรฎtre’s proposal met with (Skepticism From His Fellow Scientists). Eddington Found His Notion Unpleasant.**

So in Closing,,,
      – What do You’s now believe-In???
      #1- That our Earth, and Ourselves Were Created by a Higher Power, A Creator, or By A God ???
      or,,,
      #2- That we, and This Proven-Impossible, (and Many Times over) Came From This Spinning Globe-Earth-Theory, which They Claim We Came From, and was created by this Completely Nonsensically, and Theorized Magical Mystery Tour??

๐Ÿ™‚ ***********************You’s Be The Judges************************* ๐Ÿ™‚

Andre Ouellette

thedre
      Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
      Now,,, back to answering Questions.
      Question #14 from The First Forum-Page,,,

#14 P.O.Z’s Question,,,
      You said the ice wall was guarded by the military. So how did they take a boat and a plane there and get footage of the wall without the military that is guarding it killing them?

My Answer,
      They were taken by Actual Workers that were either Going To,,,, or,,, Returning From Work During their 3 Month on, and one Month Off, Work Schedules. And that is while they are stationed in either The Arctic,,, or Antarctica at their super top Security-Clearance Positions. And this is, Or Was (In My Stepdaughter’s Case) at *A So-Called* Undisclosed Research Facility, and where She My Stepdaughter was posted, and worked At for almost 5 years.

thedre
      Participant

Here is yet another crock-O-Shit lie that i told you about. tHEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT LIES BENEATH THE fLAT-eARTH, AND NEITHER DO WE, BUT AT LEAST WE DO NOT FIB AND PRETEND TO KNOW EVERYTHING, CAUSE fLAT-eARTH iNTELLIGENT PEOPLE ARE HONEST, AS THE TRUTH HAS NOTHING TO HIDE, AND IT DOES NOT FEAR INVESTIGATION. Look What i did above. ๐Ÿ™ Too lazy to change it all up now, actually not too lazy, but too tired this old man is.

thedre
      Participant

Here is yet more Flat-Earth Truth Going Back Almost 5000 Years when God’s Beautiful Creation’s began. ๐Ÿ™‚
      And it was not Millions, or Billions of Years-Ago, as this is complete Unproven Jew-Mason Bullshit!Se Below!

thedre
        Participant

Watch how our beautiful blue sky is the product of the Waters Above and below is the proof, as you can see the waters flow over the stars which are only circular balls of energy that you cannot land a bunch of Jews, and Freemasons on, cause they are not Terra-Firma Whatsoever.

thedre
          Participant

See how close the stars are in the previous video, that were captured on a Nikon cool-pix P-1000 camera?
          So who lied to us that our Sun Which Is Below Them say that it is 93 Million Miles Away, lol. ?

thedre
      Participant

And some more proof that if you truly check it out our Earth, it makes 100% sense, unlike the unproven Globe Lie That Supposedly flies around at over 1 Million Miles An Hour While Dragging The Whole Fake Milky-Way Galaxy Along With It. And that is while The Globe Earth-Lie that we supposedly live-on is Spinning on itself, and going in an Easterly Direction At 1039 miles an Hour??? C’Mon Guys/Gals,,, Please, lol.

thedre
      Participant

Never,,, Ever has man exited our Dome/Firmament, except for in a Hollywood basement hidden Studio, and that’s it.

thedre
        Participant

Man has never exited our Dome/Firmament because all rockets curve, and fall back down to the ocean to be picked up by NASA When found. But it is on record (and i will show you) in another video, that many rocket launches that were deemed successful were in fact found floating on foreign shores of many different Countries. And when reported to authorities, the people re told to stay well away from it, until they pick it up as it is nuclear and can kill them, lol. And once picked up they ask them if they took photo’s and if the people who took some were stupid enough to say yes,,, they have these photo’s seized from them, why??? What do they have to hide, WHAT??

thedre
      Participant

More food for thought Guys/Gals,,, So open your minds cause there is Truth Inside,,, Lots Of It. So Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Here is a good look at our Flat-Earth Ice-Wall again in case you have not taken a good look at it. And notice how it always curves to the right in order to make a huge circular border around ud. The whole 65 thousand miles of it. ๐Ÿ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Here is a piece of our firmament that has broken off probably when the U.S. & Russian Atomic bombed-it hundreds of times with huge megaton atomic bombs in the 60’s in operation fishbowl that i will post soon. LISTEN CAREFULLY TO THE VIDEO BELOW IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. ENJOY! ๐Ÿ™‚
      Thanks, and shout-out to Richie From Boston For this mind-blowing true video.

thedre
      Participant

Here are some great video’s about the 4 mountains that are locked-up by 14 nations military called The Arctic.
      Why all the Military Might, if there is nothing to see there, and nothing to hide. Why Spend Trillions Guarding Both The Arctic & Antarctica then,,, You’s Tell Me Guys/Gals,,, YOU’S **PLEASE** TELL ME!

And here is the 2nd. video that The Cover Looks The Same as the first one but is not. SO PART 2 IS BELOW, ENJOY! ๐Ÿ™‚

thedre
      Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion

Here are 21 questions some of the ones that you have not already asked me, that is, answered for you, and anyone else who might be interested in knowing/Finding-Out The 100% real-Truth on where we live. Cheers & Enjoy Bro. ๐Ÿ™‚

thedre
        Participant

And here is yet another truth-video to get all of your minds off of This Jewish Fear-Mongering Bullshit we call The Covid-19, or The Corona-Virus Scare Tactic, in order to rid our society of cash money, and create a one world cashless society.

thedre
      Participant

And just more incredible, and truthful informative video below. Enjoy,,, Love, Your Caring Brother The-Dre. ๐Ÿ™‚

thedre
        Participant

If you do not wish to view the entire video, (which i do not suggest you do),,, then at least skip the the 11 minute mark and see for yourselves how these (Apollo Astro-Nots) faked the first pictures of earth while up in a specially built Boeing 767 that was retro fitted to make it look like a space ship. The Picture/Video is nothing short of Mind-Blowing to say the very least. And i mean how they used this Planes Widow To Deceive us all making it look like they were in deep space when all along they were only about 45 to 50 Thousand feet up. Fuckers! ๐Ÿ™

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@thedre

Dre, you really need to wake up and do some research. The Boeing 767 didn’t make its first flight until 1981 so how the hell was it used to take pics of the Earth in 1969?

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

This thread took 30 seconds to fully load 😒

thedre
        Participant

Sorry @PsychoTheRapist

First-Off,,, I Want to give you (My Deepest & Sincerest Apology) for saying that you were Nuts, as you are, as we all know, nothing even near close to being nuts Whatsoever, but instead you are an intelligent & very normal young man with a good heart, who his worried (as i also am) about our Country’s and what looks to be a grim future to come.

So keep your head-way-up brother, (as We Will Overcome It) if we Stick Together, and continue looking-out for one another & help each other through this difficult time by supporting each other. So If you Ever,,, (EVER) Need to speak to somebody in private, and with it confidential i will always have my door open for you B G Brother, (as i do, and have always cared) for my B G Family.
        Your Best-Gore Brother,,
        And Always no matter what
        Andre. ๐Ÿ™‚

But i try my best to limit it to where it is now, and will open another one, in order not to slow this one down further. I Did the same with The First Question & Answer Forum-Page opening Question & Answer #2 because of this.

thedre
      Participant

@PsychoTheRapist

You’re Right as Maybe i should check-it out instead of just giving a rough idea. brother,,, as i only said 767 because i thought that Because A Boeing 707 Was Smaller. And so i thought that as you went up in numbers,,, the Jets were bigger & were able to fly much higher than their predecessor, cause they were (i though) overall bigger.

But i never studied any Airplanes much as you are aware, and saw When i made The Antonov (225 series), mistake taking it out of context on a conversation that my Stepdaughter, and i had about Antonov’s lat Christmas lol, so sorry man because it is my bad, an honest mistake, and just a lack of research.

But in my defense (not excuse( my right hand, and index finger hurts so bad from typing all of these long replies that i get tired of researching all the time, as i always do when it comes to the other Globe and Flat Earth stuff. So the other small details are often not given as much attention as the others are which could end up being bad as people might take me less seriously cause of it. So i guess the small stuff, (that to myself) is not that important, truly is to others if they want to get the whole big picture.

So i will check it out for you, cause now you got me thinking of what type they were using back in the 60’s and early 70’s. Thanks-Again for the info, and correction. ๐Ÿ™‚

So I Did Check Before Posting My Comment, and here it is below! And Again, Thanks-Man. So They Were KC-135-A Retrofitted Passenger Jet Airplanes/Aircraft’s that were direct descendants of the Boeing 707 series. They sometimes called them (The Vomit Comet) cause it made many people puke because of their Zero, or Anti-Gravity Capabilities Which is what they were partly designed for, and that was to imitate A Space Environment.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.