Radical feminist slams teaching children that they are trans

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Radical feminist slams teaching children that they are trans

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      itsplaster
      Participant

So, this woman is a radical feminist and a lesbian. On some issues, she’s still typical but her view on telling children that they are transgender is really healthy.

John Nigger
      Participant

They are kids, they do not have the agency to comprehend gender or make life long decisions such as transitioning. The Hippocratic Oath is that of non-maleficence, first do no harm. Giving a child sex hormones to change their development path is extremely dangerous to their health, and is unethical. Sick Perverts have become way too powerful in western society, they along with their enablers need to be shot in the face.

itsplaster
        Participant

@johnnigger I totally agree. And I like this woman for not being afraid that other SJWs or Feminists will turn on her for saying so. She says 80-90% kids find wanting to be like the opposite sex is just a phase and I agree. But nowadays, parents are helping kids “transition” and the kid is emotionally, mentally and physically damaged. Thanks for replying.

FlavviusMaxximus
      Participant

John Nigger that is the smartest thing I’ve heard from a nigger yet….

Mr Spock
      Participant

What I want to know, is how did they deal with transgenderism in the year 1798 in the US?
      Well I guess they just had to live with it for the rest of their lives.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Exactly, my logical friend. @mrspock

Mr Spock
          Participant

LOL, @illegalsmile55. You know, someone once told me that 2018 is the best possible year to be alive, so many technological advancements. I thought that was a naïve comment as they probably said that in 1956, or 1834 or even 1547.

I want to be alive in the year 2257. That will be way better than 2018. No wait, 2589 is better…No wait…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I can’t agree with you @mrspock .Argentina… they were way better 30 years ago. What about polution and overpopulation? If history has though us something is that no empire last forever. We got to wait and see… what China reserves for us. If Africa put it shit together… cheap resources will become very scarce, Not to mention ww3

Your friend was probably in love/or got a raise or something 🙂

Mr Spock
          Participant

@MasterPlan, good point, lol. I forgot about pollution, overpopulation and whatever other factors.
          It’s not as simple as I made it sound. Sometimes the past is better than the present.

Baby boomers (those born between 1945 and 1965) had the best lives in the West…cheaper mortgages, jobs for life, lower crime rates, etc My generation (1965 to 1985) had it a bit tougher…things were more competitive and expensive…Millennials (1985 to 2005) had it the worst..in the UK they have to pay £27k for their uni degrees, housing market is beyond their reach, they have had very sensitive parenting, jobs are crappier etc.

Anonymous
          Inactive

@mrspock
          It’s a good thing then that millennials have their retina welded to their phones and haven’t a single clue about the world. If they did look up for a minute, they’d start whining about even more shit.

On a side note. Do you remember that one time when Captain Kirk shot your dead ass into outer space? How’d that turn out for you?

Mr Spock
          Participant

@Danaconda.
          I did not remember the time when Captain Kirk despatched my coffin into the depths of space.
          I was dead after all.

Before I was as dead as a doornail, little did I know that the Genesis Project would bring life to the planet my coffin landed in and I’d come back as a youth. Dammit I had to go through puberty all over again. If I see Capt Kirk again, I shall knee him in the goolies for that.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Really nice video. Most kids indeed change their mind back as the grow.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Makes me glad to be a TRANSGENDER MASCULINE PRESENTING LESBIAN.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.