Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

He was in gas station on outskirts of town πŸ˜€

https://ibb.co/kqZhqMq

Jack
      Participant

Hope you enjoyed my meat Desp, the pleasure was all mine. Don’t be a stranger now. πŸ˜‰

despy
        Participant

I actually screenshot actual picture as rack towers over him. Looks ridiculous. Clearly someone messed up building display. Missing enter mid section. Lmao I will send pic to fella that sent me coupons, tell him maybe to ship out new display πŸ˜†

Some of those are bitch to build although that looks like easier one. One day I walked into work to note from my assistant (the good one even) and it said “I hate this stupid thing” bunch of cardboard sleeves and slots laying everywhere. But what was funny I could *feel* her frustration reading those words πŸ˜†

despy
          Participant

UPDATE

Lmao see!

https://ibb.co/tQwG2Kr

Jack
          Participant

You saying you build Jack displays for work??… ok I need to stop reading Despy comments at 5:00 in the morning. I’m pretty sure I just woke my housemate when I screamed at that.

despy
          Participant

I ran a store and we got displays for all sorts of shit. I hated them, clutter to me. If I could kill it to the shelf I always did.

We had permanent sidewing of Jack Link’s . Hung off the end of aisle. I do not recall receiving this fella, he is rather memorable but could have

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Are ‘Jack Links’ made of Bigfoot Testicles or Lady Bigfoot Ovaries marinaded in Spicy Dip or something? I wouldn’t eat them but I just know I could catch Big Pike with them as bait. Just for shits and giggles over the Winter when the trout just ain’t there.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.