Rate it?

Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls Rate it?

Viewing 62 reply threads
  • Author
      n/a
      Participant

/

n/a
      Participant

Well god damn it, I seem to forgot how to internet.

DefuserAli
      Participant

i cant see any picture

n/a
        Participant

I don’t know how to upload pictures, I thought I did it correctly but I guess not

DefuserAli
      Participant

link is broken i think

n/a
        Participant

I know, lol… I want to upload it, I just need help.

DefuserAli
      Participant

i think html editing is not allowed here

n/a
      Participant

n/a
      Participant

Still broken, sucks.

DefuserAli
      Participant

somehow i saw your picture it looks like a piece of apple. lol

n/a
      Participant

What does that even mean? Haha

DefuserAli
      Participant

I mean it looks delicious like an apple. haha

n/a
        Participant

Oh, well thank you, haha.

DefuserAli
      Participant

this site must be used ajax for instant reply without refreshing the page

DefuserAli
      Participant

your welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

n/a
      Participant
      DefuserAli
      Participant

I found the way how to upload

n/a
        Participant

Whoa, thanks

Sic1
          Participant

That is one damn nice view, @Alyssa!!! Looks like many hours of great, and messy, fun!!!!!!! lol

Bigballz
        Participant

Loving it, WOW the way I’d travel every inch of you.

Glenn
        Participant

As a man of few words here are the ones that come to mind. Sweet, perfect and WOW !!.. very nice.

DefuserAli
      Participant

do not copy the link that the website give on the right side bar , just copy the image address and then past it here ๐Ÿ™‚

n/a
        Participant

Alright, thank you!

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Is that your ass alyssa?

n/a
        Participant

Yeah it’s mine

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

Very nice, feel free to post more. 🙂

germanone
      Participant

I’d fuck it!

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I’d like to see flames exiting your mud chute, I’d rate higher if you could do that. ๐Ÿ˜€

n/a
        Participant

Flames? As in like farting or fecal matter?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Hmmm, I didn’t realize there would be a choice! I’ve only seen fart flames, that makes me laugh like a hyena every time. Whatever is easier, I’ll let you choose. ๐Ÿ˜›

n/a
          Participant

Lol, well I’m not really into that. I’m sorry

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

what a slag.

n/a
        Participant

I’m sorry you think that :\

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

you look for validation online by showing your pussy and asshole? what kind of contribution are you bringing to this world? you must have nothing else to offer eh?

n/a
        Participant

Weren’t you the guy who had a previous profile picture if his cock? Great White Shark or something?

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

you people are actually impressed that some bitch can flash her pussy? get some class you skank. someone like plaster who has some actual decency about her wouldnt dream of doing cheap nasty shit like this. no self respect or pride i hope your dad or grandma stumbles on this picture.

n/a
        Participant

Why would my grandma be on Best Gore?

John Nigger
        Participant

Haydolf, she wants to show it and we like seeing it, why do you have to be such a faggot about it?

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

that was back in 2013 ok over an argument with a nigger who wouldnt shut up about his ‘muh dik i dont go online asking for validation like you and you look unkempt do you shower daily?

n/a
        Participant

I don’t know how you would get that assumption from an asshole, and I do, but if my choice of wanting to flash my asshole online upsets you so much, why do you continue to give me hate? It is under the forum “Naked Girls” after all, so it would be expected to see nude photos. I mean, it’s kinda funny how you choose to make me feel like a singled out skank when there are others with a hallway as a cunt.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

look you are only 19 you dont understand yet ok i apologise, i dont know what you may or may not be going through so i am sorry.

n/a
        Participant

Well okay? It was a pleasure speaking with you, haydolf_hittler

Long Haired Dude
      Participant

Perfect ass.

n/a
        Participant

Thank you

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Alyssa ignore haydolf hittler. People like him just pick on easy targets to make themselves feel better. How many guys on here have flashed their cocks and yet he doesn’t criticise them.

You’re beautiful and sexy (I’m referring to you alyssa not hittler lol) and its nice to see you are confortable with your body.

One final thing: awesome ass, like seriously!!!

n/a
        Participant

I really don’t mind, he had made a valid point or two. But thank you, I’m glad you like it

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

hallway as a cunt that made me fucking LOL. ive not slept for 2 nights i am not thinking right i am sorry i wont bother you again.

n/a
        Participant

Don’t sweat it. I really didn’t mind, but try to feel better. ๐Ÿ™‚

Shut Up Fool
          Participant

Sometimes I can be an asshole like the assholes I hate so much. Today’s one of those few instances. Well, I thought @haydolf_hittler is a good-for-nothing asshole but you proved me wrong. Never knew the guy only through posts. Hat’s off to you!

Anyways, @Alyssa, as I was saying, I hate assholes! But not THAT, yours, I mean, or any female human being’s. Many women will surely envy you, and will think why can’t all of you be just like you—having beautiful front and back, and can paint. Congratulations!

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Glad to see everyone is on good terms again and no harm done. How about more pics alyssa.

Ill tell you what I really want to see. Are you familiar with the knees up position? Sit down on a chair or couch then lift your knees up until they touch your chest, hug your knees with one hand to keep them tight against your chest. Make sure ass is slightly stuck out and feet out of the way, take a pic of your butt from that position.

Known as the knees to chest pose. If you don’t want to post it here, maybe we can email if I give you my address? We can talk about gore etc too. Let me know, you seem cool.

n/a
        Participant

I haven’t done it before, but thanks for the recommendation, I’ll see if I can do it, I do have photos of my ass only in like two different positions though, haha. Maybe we can exchange on gmail, yeah? I’ll show more than half of my face.

SimplySearching
          Participant

I would love to join u guys in your chat.

Pepepe
      Participant

Yo quiero ver una foto tuya desnuda

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

It could be a dude with a shaved butt.

Tribune
      Participant

@Alyssa

Rate it.

Good to see something in here that’s not just plain weird!

It gets a 9 out of 10 from me, it would’ve gotten a ten if I had just pulled my cock out of it and emptied a hot juicy load all over the opening!

Counterfeit
      Participant

I have the feeling this is the beginning of something very beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚ Go BG ladies, this is a competition! Thank you for sharing – great paintings, by the way!!

n/a
        Participant

Thank you, haha… I was wondering if anyone was going to say ahything about them

Counterfeit
          Participant

So you just wanted to get feedback for your paintings, I see ๐Ÿ˜‰ I really like the one above your left cheek

n/a
          Participant

It wasn’t my intention haha, but i was just curious if anyone was going to point anything other than my ass out. And that was one of my first paintings

Counterfeit
          Participant

Keep going and let me know if you want to sell it ๐Ÿ˜›

n/a
          Participant

I will and maybe I might, but only after I continue to improve my painting skills,

Counterfeit
          Participant

Do not overdo improvement! I do not have the money to buy a Dalรญ or a van Gogh.

n/a
          Participant

Haha, I dont think I’ll ever be that good, but alright

WaveRace64
      Participant

10 out of 10 for me ๐Ÿ™‚

tworotten4u
      Participant

I’m not looking at the paintings! Nice ass girl.

Goatsemarathon
      Participant

Oh my, I would rim your ass and eat your pussy for a long time before I mounted up and slid my dick in, slowly at first then faster, in the meantime I would start to work my finger into your asshole, then my thumb, deeper and deeper until I felt it loosen enough to move my dick into. By that time hopefully you would be ready to take it without protest and play with your clit while i fucked your ass, faster and faster until I burst. Of course i would clean you up the way I started, with my tongue!
      Very nice, I could spend alot of time on that. You have a beautiful round ass, a sweet looking little asshole and your pussy looks so inviting, looks like it would just grip my dick so well. Lovely.

Goatsemarathon
      Participant

Lol sorry got a bit carried away there. But seriously, I say its 10/10. Only thing I would suggest is if you have a desk lamp or some kind of adjustable position light maybe point it right at the subject matter (in this case your lovely spread asscheeks) and take a new picture. I can see your goods somewhat but they are sadly cast in shadow. If you do take any new pics I would love to see them!

Nice ass. Too black for me. Are you mixed race or what??

n/a
        Participant

Nope, fully Latina

Ryan
      Participant

gorgeous ass and pussy alyssa
      looks so smooth and clean, could spend hours on end down there with my tongue

n/a
        Participant

Haha, thank you, Ryan, I’d enjoy every second

Ryan
          Participant

i’d make sure you did ๐Ÿ˜‰

n/a
          Participant

That means I’ll have to repay you, who knows?

Ryan
          Participant

not entirely, i love going down on girls and dont expect anything in return, if you want to return the favour though i wont be stopping you

Ryan
      Participant

not entirely, i love to go down on girls and dont expect anything in return, if you want to return the favour though i wont be stopping you

n/a
        Participant

Well I’ll feel guilty knowing someone has gotten me off and I did nothing for them

Ryan
          Participant

your my kind of girl ๐Ÿ˜›

n/a
      Participant

null

Ryan
        Participant

id love to replace that brush with something else, such a mint ass

n/a
          Participant

Thank you! I’m upset about my nails though. Disgusting

Ryan
          Participant

they match your brush atleast lol

n/a
          Participant

True

Ryan
          Participant

have you got kik by any chance and feel like chatting?

n/a
          Participant

No kik, sweetheart, but other forms of communication

Ryan
          Participant

no worries hun

n/a
          Participant

Id love to talk to you though ๐Ÿ™‚

Ryan
          Participant

any other ways of communicating besides email or phone number?
          ive got snap ๐Ÿ™‚

Matt
          Participant

Im interested in chatting as well.. may we exchange info?

Monique
          Participant

Lazy girl, keep your nails good polished !

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

Woah! On a different thread on here I confessed to having once accidentally swallowed a dental crown (made of metal) when I was crunching an apple and how I had to sift through five days of my own faeces to recover it (it cost ยฃ200 and I couldn’t afford another one). I also had to use Lady Wankdust’s toothbrush to clean the impacted shit off it before taking it to the dentist to have it cemented back on.
        Now how on Earth did you manage to shit out that brush and it be so clean? Also how long did it take to transit through your gut? Was it uncomfortable? Did you not gag when you were swallowing it in the first place?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@lord-wankdust

I really like you. I saw the new tags on this post and giggled like an idiot. I wouldn’t mind, but people are looking at me funny. I would share what I’m laughing about but that would just open a can of worms…

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@illegalsmile55

Open that can of worms. If that can of worms cannot be opened on here… then it cannot be opened anywhere. You will keep it inside of you, the worms will mutate, the can will get rusty, disintegrate and the mutated worms will eat their way out of you. And it wont be an interesting slightly sexy experience like the Chinese guy with the eel jammed in his Council Gritter.

Remember you are among friends here, sharing is caring and the process will probably help Alyssa who has taken the trouble to photograph and share her birthing of a hairbrush from her rusty sheriff’s badge. The sooner we get everything out in the open the sooner we can all move on and start feeling better about ourselves. A good example of this would be the dental crown/ shit-sifting/ Lady Wankdust’s toothbrush incident. I can laugh about it now, but at the time it was terrible.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@lord-wankdust

Last week at my dentists office, I enthralled all with your story of toothbrush/poop cleaning. I don’t normally tell many tales from BG, you know why, but he and his assistant were crying when I got done. The assistant laughed so hard, she farted. Really. That’s how we do it..’round here.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

You are sharing the love with those you feel would benefit from it. That is a beautiful thing. Can I ask (and you may ignore this if you wish) for a little clarification? I take it that the visit to your dentist’s office was already arranged? I would be slightly embarrassed if you made a special trip to your dentist’s just to tell them my tale of turd-sifting, expensive dental prosthetic and anal woe. I hope any treatment you had on your visit was painless and inexpensive.
          As for farting with laughter, that is merely the threshold entry requirements for my particular corner of Valhalla. However, I take it as a real gesture of solidarity from a Dental Assistant who understands the actual cost of such a dental prosthetic and can appreciate my approach to dental hygiene by my scouring of any possible bacteria from it (with the former Lady Wankdust’s toothbrush). It was pretty clean anyway, but it is best to make sure.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

It was a scheduled visit. (You know how it is, when you’re in your 50s).
          The dentist got up and left the room. Her and I have the same name, and we both said at the same time, “Lisa did that”, which just sent us in another gale of laughter. Laughing at the dentist office isn’t a bad thing, but my wallet always feels raped as I pay my bill.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@illegalsmile55

You’re in your 50s? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

But, but, but, but, but……. I saw your pic ….. and I ….. I mean ….. erm … you know… sheesh! 50s?

I gotta start dating older women. <3

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@illegalsmile55

I should actually probably clarify this a little.

I’m not a younger guy thinking about dating older women, I’m an older guy who is used to dating younger women. In the past, except when I was a young man, I never even considered dating women my own age. I have never started a relationship of any kind with a woman 30+. I guess that may have been my loss.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I like ’em young too! I still got carded in my 30’s, in my forties people wouldn’t believe I was 40 something. I’ve had to whip my drivers license out to shut them up.

despy
          Participant

@illegal you look GREAT and not only that you have one of the greatest personalities I have ever encountered. total package! you really are so much fun. I am happy to have crossed paths with you

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@despy

I have to agree. When I read Miss Smiley’s post above where she revealed her approximate age I was like wtf? I’d already seen her pic on her profile but I had to go and do take two. A straightforward photo, no make-up plastered all over the face with a trowel, just a normal, natural pic. I honestly thought she was in her thirties. But fifties? I was stunned.

I still am.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@illegalsmile55

And just what did they whip out to shut you up? ๐Ÿ˜‰

illegalsmile55
          Participant

They whipped out their big 10″!

@desp
          , @psychotherapist, that was sweet, thank you. I’m getting a tad choked up. ๐Ÿ˜€

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@illegalsmile55

10″ would make any girl choke up ๐Ÿ˜€

n/a
          Participant

Lol I honestly didn’t know what you were talking about until I read the tags… I didn’t swallow my brush, just used the handle…

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@ Alyssa Ah so you didn’t swallow the brush, transit the spikey fucker through your gut and pass it in agony! You have obviously accidentally sat on it and photographed it for us here on BestGore to appreciate. Your camera seems to have some deeply saturated yellow and mustard tones which kinda overwhelm the details a little. You should adjust your settings.

I expect the smooth nature of hairbrush handles means that it was easily and smoothly withdrawn and a quick run under the hot tap would have cleaned the thing ready for brushing your lovely Latina hair. I don’t imagine there was any need to borrow someone’s toothbrush and scrub any clinging lumps off.

It is an easy thing to accidentally sit on something and find it dipping your arse chutney. There was a male newsreader from Scotland who accidentally sat on a long root vegetable in the 1980’s. My friend Fiona was a nurse on duty when he came in at 3am shaking like a motherfucker. She suggested one of the reasons the 12″ parsnip had gone in so far (his ringpiece had closed behind it) was that it was lubricated with petroleum jelly which made the medics job a little tricky at first. She said they got it out in a “one-er” and that he was a bit shamefaced and in a bit of shock but was all right afterwards. This wasn’t a tacit suggestion to impale yourself on a big carrot or anything, I was just trying to shed a wider light on what must have been a tricky experience.

JMCR
          Participant

That sir, is a fine post, wankdust.

funny fucker

Ryan
      Participant

any other ways of communicating beside email or phone number?
      ive got snap ๐Ÿ™‚

n/a
        Participant

Twitter? Haha

DefuserAli
      Participant

yummy

MidnightToker89
      Participant

Nice bum

Jimmy
      Participant

Mmmmmm. Yummy

If I want to post my black ass too how am I supposed to upload it? Please someone help me lol

n/a
        Participant

I uploaded them to a site that gives a link to the pic when you upload it, such as imgur. Do not copy the url, but go to direft link and copy thst instead. After that (and after you made the forum on here), go to post, choose “img” in the upper bar and copy the direct link and there you go. Hoped I helped, I’d love to see a beautiful ass on here not from porn.

Not white/10 soory just preferences.

n/a
        Participant

I understand, don’t worry about it. ๐Ÿ™‚ I did expect an honest opinion after all. But thank you for taking the time out of your day to rate it

It was sarcasm you dumb ass

Uhhhhh…..wasnt even talking to you. The topic is “rate it” she posted her ass. I rated it. I guess you could go ahead and apply that rating as you see fit since it would indeed be the same rating.

Strychnine โœช
      Participant

Latinas have the best booties 👌

n/a
        Participant

On behalf of Latinas everywhere, thank you

itsplaster
      Participant

I truly looked at the paintings first! Lol I LOVE the tree on the top to the right. With the golds, it made me think of Klimt. Then I got a good “haha” when I saw Haydolf say that I would never post my ass. That is true. I never would and I thought it was funny I was looking at the paintings instead of ass and pussy like the dorky nerd I am. @haydolf_hittler knows me too well. And @alyssa – yeah, Haydolf is a good guy. He’s just passionate about traditional ways and ladies being ladies and such. While I wouldn’t post any nudes, I think your choice to do so is perfectly fine. To each her own. Your privates are lovely but I’m more impressed by the art. ๐Ÿ™‚ Very nice.

Adi007
      Participant

mmmmmm I wanna lick it.

Motรถrhead714
      Participant

Beautiful.

Frank
      Participant

Yeah I’d hit it

JMCR
      Participant

Id like to see plasters cunt because shes the queen of them.

Lol joke, kinda.

itsplaster
        Participant

Use your imagination because that will never happen, bitch.

JMCR
          Participant

Haha, Ok.

Let me know if im hot or cold.

waffles

itsplaster
          Participant

You imagine I have a hoax std? Well, it’s your imagination. Enjoy.

JMCR
          Participant

I imagine it looks like a blue waffle? hoax std? confused.

itsplaster
          Participant

Blue waffle disease – it was this supposed std that hit the internet several years ago, a vagina with it looks like a blue waffle. But it was just a hoax. I assumed that’s where you got the idea.

JMCR
          Participant

Haha i see, sounds strange!

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Here you go @redmanuk

Road Pavement
      Participant

Alyssa we think your trying to get pregnant

tom
      Participant

Very nice 10

Best pssy and ass ive seen so far. Rated 10 . Lemme smack pinch lick pull and suck it real quick โ˜บ๏ธ

SimplySearching
      Participant

I love it. And to be honest we all find it sexy ๐Ÿ˜‰

tworotten4u
      Participant

10 FOR ME GIRL. I love to be licking it.

Trailer
      Participant

LordVon-TheThird
      Participant

Been on BestGore for so long, had no idea there was porn here, my life has been…

tworotten4u
      Participant

Waiting to see more!

MrKhazar
      Participant

Wow… Can I DM you, to uh talk about your butt in a little more detail?

n/a
      Participant

Thank you @Logan for defending me and liking my painting, but I don’t think Haydolf meant any harm. I didn’t take offense, really, but thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 62 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.