Real 7/11 clerk blow job and swallow

Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls Real 7/11 clerk blow job and swallow

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Terry3xo
      Participant

http://www.homemoviestube.com/videos/212337/7-11-convenience-store-blowjob-and-swallow.html
      Got in a fap this morning with the assistance of this video.
      I’d rather see an ugly girl fuck/suck for real instead of “Hot” actress who’s getting paid for said acts.
      There’s much better amateur videos on this site but It reminded me of a similar situation in which I stumbled into a 7/11 drunk AF after the club and asked if I could go home with the girl behind the counter and she said yeah so I waited in her car until her shift was over lol.

@heriitic

Wish i could believe it ,heriitic. Yet i can’t. Which console operator is going to leave store cash register and store unsupervised? Why would she allow him to film ?

All the others on the site look real though.

I hope some cocksmen here can tell us some real life stories of seven eleven blowjobs .

Terry3xo
      Participant

@hopingfornemisis probably the same one who gets down on the dirty ass floor of a 7/11 bathroom to suck a random customers cock lol. I can’t think of a scenario in which this could be faked though? Can you?

Well i gave a few reasons above. She didnt lock the register, she didn’t lock the doors or the gas pumps.

She could be a paid actress who was scripted .The two things that make me want to believe are one she looked genuinely surprised to see him and two) she genuinely looked tired toward the end and the expression in the eyes looked” genuine” while blowing him .

I will ask the three women i know most here whether they think her body language is genuine or fake ie paid hooker or actress playing a part.my experience is women read body language better than men.

Ladies , is it real or is it fake?

@illegalsmile55

@itsplaster

@loosythepoosy

Acneska
      Participant

Mutilated dicks look too nasty, man 🙁

It’s really his sister 😉

Don’t think Iv ever seen a Nigger hillbilly bumpkin before…but she wasn’t bad. Something odd about just leaving the store unattended like that even if it’s dead at 2am. But seems legit and kinda hot.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

In 1989 I was delivered a lovely BJ behind some drapes in an Art Gallery and Museum in Glasgow. The girl was sweet and English and we had only just met. It was a Charles Rennie MacKintosh Exhibition at the Kelvingrove Museum and Gallery. The lovely BJ was delivered behind a screen in a reconstruction of one of the interiors CRM did back in the 1900’s for Mrs Cranston’s Willow Tearooms in Ingram Street in Glasgow. It was a very nice blowjob.

Mrs Cranston’s Tearooms

I am still quite into Art and stuff like that even to this day. Stays with you.

tworotten4u
      Participant

agree lucythepoosy. I owned a gas station before. Lock the door, turns the lights down and get in the freezer where no one can see you.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.