REAL SCIENCE = (TESTED &PROVEN),, VS. PSEUDOSCIENCE = (THEORIES, or, UNPROVEN)

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events REAL SCIENCE = (TESTED &PROVEN),, VS. PSEUDOSCIENCE = (THEORIES, or, UNPROVEN)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

@Emptysoul
      Here, We Will Compare What Has Already Been Proven Without A Doubt That We In Fact Live On A Motionless, Firmament-Covered, Intelligently Designed, And GOD-CREATED, Beautiful Flat-Earth. But These Proven Experiments That I Am About To Produce For You,,, And (In Laymen’s Terms), The Most Complete, & Detailed Version, Of The Many Easy Ways That Anyone Of You, Can Test Most of These Experiments At Home. It Will Be Easy To Understand, and Again,,, All The Video’s That I Have Decided To Use, Were Hand Picked My Myself, and From My Personal Bookmarked Archive Compiled Of Over 355 Video’s & Articles Explained (In Laymen’s Term.) These Historically Documented, and Easily Verifiable, Flat-Earth Proofs, Will Have You Wondering Who Anyone Could Have Hidden In Plain Sight ALL Of These Incredible, and Proven Facts From Us All, And Have Pushed This *GLOBAL-DECEPTION* Upon Us All, Without Most Of Us Having Ever Questioned Any Of IT, Especially Knowing What We Know Now. Because The Incredible, But True Fact That (THEY HAVE SHOWN US NOTHING BUT 100% FAKE, AND C.G.I.) Pictures Of Earth, And Space, Should Have Been More Than Enough To Wake Most,,, But Unfortunately This Appears To Still Not Be The Case,, But I Digress. These Mind-Blowing,and Mostly Hidden Truth Were Done Because The Truths Did Not Fit Mainstreams $$$ Agenda-Driven Goals, so These Zionist Freemasons “Created Workarounds” or So-Called “THEORIES & THOUGHTS” In Order To Come To The Rescue.

I WILL ATTEMPT TO EXPLAIN BELOW WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN 100% PROVEN,
      AND WHAT HAS ONLY BEEN THEORIZED, BUT TAUGHT AS TRUTH IN SCHOOL’s.

#1- Has The Earth’s Motion, Spin, or Speed,
      Ever Been Measured, Detected, or Even
      Calculated, By A Credible, And Truthful
      Science Team, In Recorded History?

And If So,,, Was it’s Findings, and
      Unquestionably Proven, Scientific Results
      Then Accepted, And Taught As Fact,Instead
      Of Baseless Theory In Our School’s?

THE MICHELSON/MORLEY EXPERIMENT, AND THE ARIES FAILURE, ARE JUST 2 OF THE MANY, (BUT MOST POPULAR)
      PROVEN EXPERIMENTS THAT WERE TRULY TESTED, REPEATED, AND INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED AS FACT, NOT THEORY.
      SEE VIDEO’s BELOW EXPLAINING IN DETAIL IT’S FINDINGS. **Also,, Galileo Rejected His Heliocentric Views,** and
      His Impossible Globe-Earth Observations One Full Year Before His Death, Attempting To Put An End To The Deception.

END OF PART ONE, OF MY MINI-SERIES!

thedre
      Participant

In This Second Part Of My Mini-Series I Will Add A Couple Of More Questions for all of You S.O.B.’s To Ponder On.
      I AM ADDING SOME GOOD RECOMMENDED BOOKS, NON-ESTABLISHMENT, NON JEW-BIASED, OR DISINFORMATION-AGENDA BASED ONES.

#2- ASK YOURSELF THIS HONEST QUESTION,,,
      What could Possibly Keep us all Breathing Everyday??? But More Importantly,, What Is Stopping Our Air, Oxygen, Water, or Even Our whole Earth For That Matter, From Getting Completely Sucked-Out Into The Vacuum Of Space, In A Nanosecond????

NASA THEMSELVES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN COMPLETELY UNABLE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION WHEN ASKED IN THE NOT SO DISTANT PAST. BUT COMMON SENSE, AND SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTS DICTATE, THAT *ONLY*,,,, **ONLY**,,,, AN EXTREMELY SUPER-SOLID TYPE
      OF SEPARATION BARRIER BETWEEN THE TWO, COULD *EVER* BE CAPABLE OF ACHIEVING, (OR MORE PRECISELY) PERFORMING SUCH A MONUMENTAL TASK OF KEEPING US ALL SAFE, AND BREATHING. AND THAT IS ONLY IF,,,”THIS OUTER-SPACE” THAT WE ALL LOVE AND DREAMED ABOUT EXPLORING AS LITTLE KIDS, EVER TRULY EXISTED AT ALL, TO EVEN BEGIN WITH.

AND I SINCERELY SAY THIS BECAUSE, TODAY’s NEW, TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED, NIKON P-900 SUPER HI QUALITY DIGITAL CAMERA, EQUIPPED WITH ALMOST LIMITLESS ZOOM CAPABILITIES, HAVE CAPTURED OUR SO-CALLED STARS,,, PLANETS,,, SUNS,,, AND MOONS, IN A WAY SEAMS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. NOW THIS IS WHERE MANY OF YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THINGS ARE ABOUT TO BECOME, A LITTLE STRANGE, AS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU’s WILL NOT RESONATE WELL WITH WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED IN SCHOOL, SEEN IN YOUR SCIENCE SCHOOLBOOKS, OR WATCHED ON THE EVENING NEWS. BECAUSE IT TURNS-OUT THAT WE HAVE BEEN DECEIVED, YET AGAIN,,, BUT THIS TIME ON A HUGE SCALE.

BECAUSE THESE LIGHTS THAT WE SEE IN THE NIGHT SKY, HAPPEN TO BE, THESE SONO-LUMINESCENT,,, BALLS OF PURE ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY,,,, THAT ARE CAUSED, AND CREATED WHEN SOUND-WAVES PASSING THROUGH OXYGEN MOLECULES, or (IN LAYMEN’s TERMS) DIFFERENT SIZED AIR POCKETS THAT CAN BE VERY LARGE, TO A TINY BUBBLE, THAT ARE EITHER, TRAPPED IN THE FIRMAMENT ITSELF, OR HAVE DISLODGED FROM IT, ONCE THEY BECAME ENERGIZED BY SOUND EXPLOSIONS, THAT WERE CAUSED, AND CREATED BY SPRITES WHEN IGNITED BY STATIC ELECTRICITY, THAT BUILDS-UP, ONCE THE UNDERSIDE OF OUR MORE THAN 77% PURE OXYGEN MADE FIRMAMENT BECOMES OVERWHELMED WITH TOO GREAT OF AN AMOUNT OF CONDENSATION THAT HAS BUILT-UP ON IT’s UNDERSIDE.

In part #3 I WILL SHOW YOU’S ALL, WHAT EXACTLY THEY LOOK LIKE,,, AND SHOW YOU’s THAT THEY *ARE NOT* AND HAVE *NEVER BEEN*,,, TERRA-FIRMA, MEANING THAT (THEY CANNOT BE LANDED UPON, OR EVEN WALKED-ON,) BECAUSE THEY CONTAIN NO MASS WHATSOEVER. AND FINALLY, I WILL SHOW YOU’s 100% PROOF BY AN EXPERIMENT THAT REPLICATES THESE BALLS OF ENERGY THAT GO ON SEEMINGLY FOREVER, AND BURN MANY TIMES HOTTER THAN THE SURFACE OF OUR SUN, UNTIL THEN,,, CHOW BROTHERS.

**********THIS IS END OF PART #2 OF MY MINI-SERIES**********

thedre
      Participant

GOOD DAY HERE IS PART #3- OF MY MINI-SERIES ENTITLED (LIGHTS IN THE SKY) WHAT STARS,,, PLANETS,,, SUNS,,, AND MOONS REALLY LOOK LIKE, WHEN FILMED BY NON-NASA AGENCIES,,, AND NON-ESTABLISHMENT CORRUPT AND AGENDA-FILLED LIES, ENJOY!

AN UNBIASED LOOK AT SO-CALLED STARS IN OUR NIGHT SKIES, AND WHAT *THEY* TRULY, AND REALLY LOOK LIKE. AND PLEASE GUYS, & GIRLS,,,(DO NOT) TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, SIMPLY DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, AND COME TO YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS.

AND NOW *BELOW* FOR AN UP CLOSE, AND PERSONAL LOOK, AT HOW THESE NON TERRA-FIRMA, AND TRULY AMAZING, AND BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED, THESE GOD-CREATED LIGHTS ARE CREATED TO BEGIN WITH. THE EXPERIMENT BELOW WILL SHOW YOU WHY THESE MULTI-COLORED LIGHTS, THAT WE SEE IN OUR NIGHT SKIES,,, MORPH INTO DIFFERENT SIZES, AND SHAPES, WHILE MANY CHANGE COLORS, AND APPEAR TO PULSATE WHEN VIEWED EVEN WITH THE NAKED EYE, ON A CLEAR, AND CLOUDLESS NIGHT. AND THESE CHANGES, AND VARIATIONS ARE CAUSED SOLELY BY THE SIZE OF THE OXYGEN MOLECULES,,, THEIR CLOSENESS, OR DISTANCE FROM THE FIRMAMENT ITSELF,,, AND THE LOUDNESS OF THE DIFFERENT SOUNDS, OR THE OVERALL SPEED OF THE VIBRATION WAVES THAT ARE PASSING THROUGH THEM, AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

AND FINALLY PIECES OF OUR FIRMAMENT THAT EITHER BROKE-OFF BY THEMSELVES, OR WERE BROKEN WHEN IN 1962, THE U.S. & RUSSIA WORKING TOGETHER, SENT UP 100’S (HUNDREDS OF MEGATON ATOMIC BOMBS) THAT WOULD HAVE MADE HIROSHIMA LOOK LIKE A JOKE, AS COMPARED TO THE EQUIVALENT OF JUST ONE QUARTER OF ONE OF THE MEGA-TON BOMBS. ONE OF THESE BOMBS IN AN ATTEMPT TO BLOW A HOLE THROUGH THE FIRMAMENT, IN ORDER TO SEE WHAT WAS REALLY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF OUR FIRMAMENT, SINCE ADMIRAL RICHARD E BYRD DISCOVERED THE FIRMAMENT IN THE MID 1940’S DURING OPERATION HIGH JUMP. THE U.S, & RUSSIA NOT CARING ONE BIT THAT THEY COULD HAVE VERY EASILY ENDED LIFE ON EARTH AS WE KNOW-IT, AS A RESULT OF OPERATION FISHBOWL. I WILL POST THESE STORY’S IN THE UPCOMING PARTS OF MY MINI-SERIES. CHEERS.

********** END OF PART #3- OF MY MINI-SERIES**********

Empty soul
      Participant

@thedre

I appreciate your efforts to break down the arguments for me and I will read it all and do my own research on the subject when I get the time but you also have to understand that reading/understanding an argument and believing it are two separate issues. Particularly since the argument itself not only goes against what I currently understand and believe to be true about this world but also the basic fundamentals learned to get to this point as well. In other words, it’s a hell of a fucking lot to take in.

I also have no problem with these sorts of debates either because I consider anything that gets the mind thinking and asking questions to be a worthwhile exercise.

To quote myself from our last interaction on this subject,

“I was drunk when I made my comment and therefore might not have been clear in my intention. I was not saying that flat-Earthers are dummies. I was saying that branding someone a Rothschild shill or Hitler just for disagreeing with a point being made is “debating for dummies” because real debate requires less ad hominem attacks and more……….well, debate“.

To conclude, I have fun debating, arguing and questioning things with you Dre because you actually put in the effort to argue. It is when debates descend into “you’re Hitler if you don’t agree/you’re a Rothchild shill if you don’t agree” that I start to get irritated.

Still, one thing is clear. I will need to spend quite a bit of time researching this subject and argument if I am to be able to pull my own weight in them. To continue debating with my current understanding of the argument would only come across as trolling.

thedre
        Participant

@emptysoul

I Understand where you are coming from 100% brother. But I Am just sincerely trying to help you, so you do not have to go through 2 + years of shite,,, lol, as I Did, when i first started on my mission ( that I Figured would take me About 3 Weeks, To A Month Max) to debunk These Flat-Earth Idiots, and their claims, lol “True This Bud.” And That during this time i could provide them with enough Globe-Earth Proofs, To Put An End To This (FLAT-EARTH IDIOCY,) lol, and Totally Ridiculous Claim.

And i cannot say that i blame you, if you do not have the time, or the energy to dive into something that sounds as stupid as the flat earth to begin with, but all i can say is that somebody as well written, and i’m sure spoken as yourself, could make short work out of a couple of books that would take me mts. to read, partly because of my memory loss.

And I Know that Your Job, and Home life must be Quite Busy In The Best Of Times, and at most times empty, but honestly,,, You are One, of Only Two Individuals, and the other is Mark Himself, that i Could Really Trust, That Would Be Open-Minded, Unbiased, And honest while researching this topic, because after myself only looking To The Mainstream Establishment for my Answers while debating these guys in the begining i quickly realized that i did not want to know the truth, because i loved space, space travel, space movies, and so on, and i was not sure that i was ready to let it go, the deeper i got into investigating it.

But once i got to a certain point,,, there was no turning back. And looking back now,,, i’m glad i did bud. Mostly because it left a sour taste in my mouth, when i was not looking at both sides while being unbiased. I Then began on a journey and became truly unbiased, and brutally honest with myself, no matter how hard it was at times, but Man-O-Man empty,,, was I Ever Shocked when the truth entered my Mind for the very first, and only time man. So if you ever decide to check-it out empty, please stay away from The FLAT-EARTH SOCIETY As they are an Establishment owed disinformation channel mixing some truth, with absurd claims, in order to make any potentially serious individuals wanting to take an honest look into it, get completely turned-off before they even get started. 🙁

Everything that i have posted on this page empty, i have seriously researched myself, and took from my Hundreds, upon Hundreds of MY Personal Bookmarked Video, and Credible Documented Source archives that took me many years to read, so it would save you tons of time. The only reason that i did not answer you back, was because i have spent ALL this time with almost no sleep, because i was truly exited that you wanted to maybe check-it out, so i wanted to give you the very best shot, if you decided you wanted to look at it.

And pls. do not think that i am just saying all of this for any other reason, that for the sake of speaking the truth. Thanks For Caring, that’s even enough for me. Oh,, and brother, i was never insulted the other night, as i like yourself smoke one too many blunts, and after a couple of rye and ginger, I Hold the record for next day apologies to others,,, lol, i’m sure you see them, lol. I don’t take you too seriously my man, cause i know who my good heated, with a Conscience True Veteran Brothers are, As Yourself, and Mark have always been an inspiration to me.

Your B G Bro
        Andre.

Empty soul
          Participant

Thanks dre, you’re a good man. I will look into it when I can. I’ll start with what you have already posted to save myself time.

thedre
          Participant

@emptysoul

You’re more than Welcome my Good Man. And the Thanks,, well,, that should be becoming from Myself Brother, because you have “No Idea” how So Happy, you’ve made me, and How Much You Have Made My Day, My Week,, or even My Life, or what remains of it, as a Whole. And you Did This, just by Taking some Time Out of You Day, & Busy Schedule just To Chat With me.

And i’m sure that you had “no idea” that what you did for me, was so nice, and how good it truly felt for me to be treated like a normal person, Instead of getting constantly cut-down,,, Ridiculed, or worst,,, just being Ignored all the time, like Many Other of my B G Brothers do on a regular basis. But i will still continue to Love, and Respect them no matter what. Actually, I Love them even more so, simply “because they don’t know any better”

And “I Feel So Bad For Them” cause with all The Indoctrination That They’ve Been Subjected To on a regular basis, and during Their Whole Lives, i cannot blame them for thinking that my flat-earth topic is laughable.

So,,, Thank-You @emptysoul,
          For Just Being Yourself, A
          Truly Good, & Honest Man.
          Andre. 🙂

thedre
      Participant

PART # 4- IN THIS SECTION OR PART, WE WILL TAKE A LOOK AT ADMIRAL RICHARD E. BYRD’s MANY EXPEDITIONS INCLUDING HIS DISCOVERY OF THE FIRMAMENT, AND ALSO **THE AMAZING DISCOVERY OF SOME NEW WARM LAND** THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BY ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. THIS NEW, AND MINERAL RICH LAND, HAS RESOURCES, AND ENOUGH COAL, ALONG WITH URANIUM, TO BE ABLE TO SUPPLY THE WHOLE EARTH FOR DECADES. BUT UNSURPRISINGLY TO ME,,, THIS LAND THAT HE DISCOVERED IN ANTARCTICA, IS (As He Described) THAT IS AS BIG AS NORTH-AMERICA, WAS QUICKLY, AND COMPLETELY CORDONED-OFF, SHORTLY AFTER IT’s SUBSEQUENT DISCOVERY, AND SEALED-OFF FROM ANY POTENTIAL CASUAL OBSERVER, OR FROM ANY NON-ESTABLISHMENT PARTIES, FROM EVER BEING ABLE TO INDEPENDENTLY INVESTIGATE IT FOR THEMSELVES.

SHORTLY AFTER A GROUP OF DIFFERENT NATIONS GOT TOGETHER, AND SIGNED THE ANTARCTICA TREATY, IS STILL STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO ENTER FOR ANYONE, AND IT IS STILL ENFORCED BY THE WORLDS MILITARY TO THIS VERY DAY. THE ONLY WAY TO VISIT ONE TINY PART OF IT, IS TO SPENDS TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS GOING ON A 3 DAY TO 1 WEEK CRUISE BY ONLY A VERY SMALL HANDFUL OF CRUISE SHIP COMPANIES (THAT ARE ALL OWNED, AND OPERATED BY THE SAME ESTABLISHMENT THEMSELVES), AND WHILE ON LAND YOU ARE WATCHED LIKE A HAWK, AND NEVER WANDER OFF MORE THEM A VERY FEW FEET AWAY FROM TOUR GUIDES THAT ARE REALLY MILITARY AGENTS HIRED BY THE ESTABLISHMENT. SO PEOPLE HAVE THE ILLUSION THAT OH YES,,, YOU CAN VISIT ANTARCTICA.

OPERATION FISHBOWL IS BELOW,,, ENJOY TRUTH. 🙂

AND OPERATION HIGH JUMP WHAT STARTED IT ALL, ONCE BYRD DISCOVERED THE FIRMAMENT, BUT RAN IN TO TROUBLE ON HIS RETURN, BUT THIS TIME AS A LARGE MILITARY OPERATION.

AND HERE IS AN INTERVIEW WITH ADMIRAL BYRD DISCUSSING FOR **THE ONLY TIME ON MAINSTREAM EVER** WHAT WARM LAND OASIS HE HAS DISCOVERED, WHILE BEING UNDER STRICT ORDERS NOT TO DISCLOSE ANYTHING RELATED TO THE FIRMAMENT, OR THE ASS-KICKING THAT THEY HAD RECEIVED, BY THESE FAST ANTI-GRAVITY FLYING AIRSHIPS THAT HAD THEM TURN AROUND, AND HEAD BACK HOME FAST AFTER SUFFERING DEVASTATING LOSES TO A SUBMARINES, MANY OF THEIR FIGHTER PLANES, AND MANY CREW MEMBERS, AS A RESULT OF ENCOUNTERING SOME OTHER ADVANCED CIVILIZATION, & PEOPLE, THAT HAVE BEEN RESIDING THERE FOR GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW LONG. THIS IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION AS TO WHY THE QUICKLY ASSEMBLED MANY NATIONS TOGETHER, FORMED THE UNITED NATIONS, AND COMPLETELY CLOSED-OFF OUR SURROUNDING ANTARCTICA, AND IT’S 200 FOOT + HIGH, ICE WALLS.

BECAUSE BEYOND THIS ICE WALL A FEW HUNDRED MILES AWAY, THERE IS A 2 MILE HIGH SURROUNDING MOUNTAIN RANGE, AND HIGH PLATEAU THAT IS NON SURPRISINGLY CALLED (THE ROCKEFELLER MOUNTAIN PLATEAU) OR SOMETHING SIMILAR. BEYOND THIS POINT, THE INVISIBLE FIRMAMENT EXISTS, AND SURROUNDS OUR WHOLE FLAT PLANE, AND MANY OF ADMIRAL BYRD’s CREW HAVE INADVERTENTLY RAN INTO IT, WHEN IT WAS FIRST DISCOVERED, AND PERISHED AS A RESULT OF THE PLANES HITTING THIS INVISIBLE DOME FIRMAMENT HEAD-ON.

********** THIS IS THE END OF PART #4 OF MY MINI-SERIES **********

thedre
      Participant

PART #5- BOOKS,,, BOOKS,,, AND JUST MORE BOOKS! IN THIS PART I WILL ADD SOME BOOKS THAT I BELIEVE WILL GIVE YOU ALL UN UNBIASED, AND TRUE LOOK INTO THE WORLD OF FLAT-EARTH, AND HOW THIS TOPIC HAS EXPLODED BACK INTO OUR LIVES IN THE LAST FEW YEARS. ALL OF THESE BOOKS HAVE BEEN WRITTEN BY NON ESTABLISHMENT INDIVIDUALS LIKE,,, EX-UNIVERSITY TEACHERS (WHO COULD NOT SPREAD LIES ANY LONGER), SO THEY DECIDED TO RETIRE, AND WRITE BOOKS ON THIS SUBJECT USING NOTHING BUT PROVEN, CALCULABLE AND REPEATABLE FACTS, THAT HAVE BEEN LONG HIDDEN, AND COMPLETELY DISMISSED BY AGENDA-DRIVEN, AND EVIL JEW-WORLD-ORDER ESTABLISHMENT BILLIONAIRES WHO MAKE 19.4 BILLION, OR 50 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS A DAY SELLING-US ALL FAKE SPACE, AND C.G.I. PHOTO’s OF IT.

MANY OF THESE GREAT, AND INFORMATIVE BOOKS, WERE ALSO WRITTEN BY ENGINEERS,,, AND TRUE SCIENTISTS,,, LIKE NIKOLA TESLA,,, AND PTOLEMY HIMSELF,,, (JUST TO NAME A VERY FEW) WHO CREATED, or MORE PRECISELY “INVENTED” WHAT WE HAVE COME TO KNOW AS *THE SEXTANT* WHICH IS STILL USED TODAY BY MANY ACCREDITED, AND PROFESSIONAL SURVEYORS, EITHER AS (LAND BASED, & MARINE BASED SURVEYORS,) AS AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL, WHEN WORKING WHERE POWER IS EITHER NOT AVAILABLE,,, IN SHORT SUPPLY,,, OR WHEN HAVING TO WORK, SPENDING A FEW WEEKS OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, YOUR BATTERIES EVENTUALLY RUN OUT. AND THESE SAME SEXTANTS HAVE BEEN SO ACCURATE, AND HAVE BEEN SO FOR SO MANY DECADES, THAT BY THEMSELVES,,, THEY PROVED THAT WE ARE ON A MOTIONLESS FLAT-EARTHED SURFACE, SINCE THE DAY IT WAS INVENTED.

#1- *** THE FLAT-EARTH CONSPIRACY *** By Author “ERIC DUBAY”

#2- *** ZETETIC ASTRONOMY: EARTH NOT A GLOBE *** (FORGOTTEN BOOKS) By Author “SAMUEL Birley Rowbotham”

#3- *** TERRA FIRMA THE EARTH NOT A PLANET *** By Author “David Wardlaw Scott”

#4- *** THE GREATEST LIE ON EARTH: Proof That Our World Is Not A Moving Globe *** By Author “Edward Hendrie”

#5- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6xG8GLDdNg

#6- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sxzkAtn7Qk

#7- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tog7_Kpule0

********** END OF #5 OF MY MINI-SERIES **********

thedre
      Participant

I Would Like To Take This Opportunity To Sincerely Thank All Of My Good Friends, And Their Channels, Who Have Helped Me So Much in the last Few Years, While On My Journey To Discover Our Real Purpose In Life, And The Possibility That We Could All Have Been Deceived For So Many Years In Believing That We have all been Living On This Ball Earth. But With All Of Your dedication, Hard Work, And Your Persistence while investigating this, Many Lives Were Changed as a result of all of your (Well Presented video Proofs) i am forever indebted to *YOU,s ALL* as a result of myself having Discovered This Incredibly Important, And Mind-Opening Flat-Earth Truth, because of them! Because Without This Truth, I Would Have Discovered **How So Good, And Free One Can Really Truly Feel** Once Finding-Out 100% Certainty,(THAT WE LIVE ON A FIRMAMENT COVERED, GOD-CREATED, INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED FLAT-EARTH):)

**SO KUDOS, AND THANK-YOU ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK, AND DEVOTION TO THE GREATER GOOD OF MANKIND!**

ERIC DUBAY,,, JERANISM,,, ROB SKIBA,,, ODD TV,,, immune2BS,,, scrawny2brawny,,, WILLIAN GUZMAN,,, CELEBRATE TRUTH,,,

MRTHRIVEANDSURVIVE,, SERBIAN CONSPIRACY,, PLANATE VERITAS,, ZETETIC FLAT EARTH,, WORLD HISTORY OFFICIAL,, AAU,,

FLATEARTH FLATWATER,,,

And Finally,,, BRIAN MULLIN,,, This Incredibly Intelligent Engineer Who brilliantly Explains (In Layman’s Terms)
      His Amazing Video Documentary Series Called, **Balls-Out Physics!** Now This Mind-Blowing series Takes A Detailed Look
      At All Of The Many Inconsistencies, and Absolute Impossibilities, that the Globe-Earth-Theory World Establishments Have Managed to Completely, And Utterly Indoctrinate Us With, And Did So For Over 500 Long Years Now. This True Look At How This Global Deception was Ever achieved to begin with Gets Completely Blown-Out Of The Water, Because of the experiments conducted with measurements, and calculations Is also Loaded With Testable, and Repeatable data therefore Filled With **100% Scientifically Proven Materials** That i Strongly Recommend Watching!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.