real vampirism/ self mutilation

Best Gore Forums More Gore Self Inflicted Injuries real vampirism/ self mutilation

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      danielvalient
      Participant

Hey have you ever wanted to cut someones face open with an x acto knife and run your tongue over the open streaming wounds? Me too… but because I’m a law abiding citizen I make a point of always following the laws and statutes of this great country. So I’m very careful to work only with willing participants who are well versed in the vampiric lifestyle.
      In my band  we love to drink human blood. Here is a video clip of my drummer and my guitarist engaging in some light self mutilation and blood drinking.

I am always looking for people with common interests…If there is anyone out there on Best Gore.com who enjoys self mutilation  (please…shallow surface cutting only…) i would love to chat with you and possibly collaborate on something…please give me a heads up (or text me/ message me through this website or bestgore.com) thnx for your time
      Daniel

Pérez Soriano
      Participant

I don’t mind donating blood, but I can’t cut myself on purpose.

danielvalient
        Participant

Hey Perez Soriano …thank you for the response
        are you the same girl who said that you sometimes chew your hand to draw blood? that sounds really interesting… do you make art?

Pérez Soriano
      Participant

Yes, I’m the same female. I don’t draw really well, but I can do the basics.

danielvalient
        Participant

Hi Perez Soriano, thanks for the add….you must be an interesting person to like these kind of videos..if you dont mind me asking..what are your other interests besides Bestgore.com? do you ever make films or write music or anything like that?

Also perhaps you could help me with this..I am trying to find some online communities for people who self-injure and/or with vampirism…do you know of any websites like this besides BestGore?

Pérez Soriano
      Participant

Unfortunately, I don’t know any other websites. I assume that you could check around the deep web, but I got no access.
      I read and spend time with my dogs. I do crafts and lots of social media.

danielvalient
        Participant

yeas I should check the deep web…ive seen little bits and pieces
        thank you Perez 

Pérez Soriano
          Participant

Your Welcome. I think you need to install something or add on to the computer to access the deep web.

“So are you guys fans of Mayhem?
      Looks like you are into Dead.
      Or some kind of black metal band.
      So are you a 3 piece band?
      Bassist-vocals
      Drummer-vocals
      Lead/rhythm-vocals
      I myself am a lyricist.”
      }:¬)>

danielvalient
        Participant

yes fans of mayhem…and mutiilation, grausamkeit emperor, burzum, and lots of other black metal bands…but also ambient bands like merzbow masonna, whitehouse, emil beaulieau,
        but I’m actually really influenced by tragedy/ gore sites like bestgore.com…you get more intense feelings from watching the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs tape or a livestream facebook suicide than you do from hours of heavy metal music or horror films
        so I’m trying to figure out how to reproduce that feeling without breaking any laws…

but yeah i’m always interested in collaborating with like minded individuals…
        do you have a youtube page or some examples of your songwriting…what are your lyrics about?

danielvalient
          Participant

here is an ep we just recorded…its an attempt to integrate those those two influences. (black metal and experimental noise) 

…and in the second clip we are collaborating with a more straightforward black metal band named geimhreadh  

danielvalient
        Participant

by the way who is that in your avatar?
        that face seems so familiar

elfredo666
      Participant

Ever heard of anaal nathrakh?

danielvalient
        Participant

ha yes…i am always looking for the most most evil music possible…and for a while I became intrigued by a song anaal nathrakh did called pandemonic hyperblast….
        Most “extreme metal” bores me but that song is genuinely brutal
        they have another song I really like but I cant remember what the title was…

elfredo666
          Participant

is it from the codex necro album?

danielvalient
          Participant

Uh yeah it was from the same album as pandemonic hyperblast…
          as I recall the whole second half of that album is pretty brutal

enesemthesexiest
      Participant

this is ….. wow . i cant even do that

Bloodletting000
      Participant

I get it, to each his own but I don’t personally self injure because I want to. I hate that I do it and hate the fact that people glamourize it like it’s a cool emo trend

danielvalient
      Participant

Ha sorry …Youtube removed the video….and then they sent me a message that said “Do You Need Help? Community have expressed concern for your well being.” followed by a bunch of suicide prevention phone numbers

and then about four hours later the cops showed up to my house…They asked me about a bunch of the videos on my page and when I explained that it was all in the name of art they seemed content to call it good…I think they they thought it was some kind of live streaming facebook suicide like that ITZ DOLLY hanging video

The weird thing is that Youtube never removed this video clip which is way more graphic/ explicit…and I know they’re aware of it it because it was one of the clips that the cops asked me about…

“My apologies for the late reply.
      I’m influenced by cult leaders and stuff.
      And artists like Ledbelly and Hendrix.
      Saw a few good Isis videos.
      Want to use them as music videos.
      But I don’t know how to edit them.
      And I have tried doing what you want to.
      Incorporating gore with my art.
      Only thing is that I’m a poet.
      I write lyrics and I write hooks.”
      🙂

danielvalient
        Participant

As that grand old man of cultural criticism Gilbert Seldes so often noted…poetry is one of the most vital of the seven lively arts. and indeed i had quite an affinity for poetry as a young man…i especially enjoyed the the works of dante gabriell roseeti, s taylor coleridge and baudelaire…and still admire the lyrical prowess of noel coward…who despite what the critics may say, was a proper poet in his own right

Bloodletting000
      Participant

Just be careful.

danielvalient
        Participant

yes i will, thank you … i like blood and i like pain but i dont like death..

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.