Redhead with a morbid mind!

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Redhead with a morbid mind!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Taylor
      Participant

Hello everyone, here I am introducing myself. I’m Taylor, I’m 22 and from the States. I’ve been on BG for a while but I’m just now starting to get the hang of it.
      I’ve always been a lover of all things dark, morbid and gory. I’m rarely disgusted by anything! Hit me up and don’t be afraid to add me. 🙂

KK
      Participant

Sounds like a lady who knows what she wants from life.

Taylor
        Participant

Lol, hardly.

Clarity
      Participant

Hi Taylor. Looks like you already feel at home here. Nice to meet ya. I’m Steven.

Taylor
        Participant

Hello Steven. 🙂

Clarity
          Participant

You look younger than 22, just an observation.

Taylor
          Participant

Yup, I get that a lot, but it’s true.

Sensitive Artist
      Participant

Do you like being sodimized perchance?

Taylor
        Participant

Nope. Not into receiving buttstuff. 😉

FredHawley
      Participant

I like your style Taylor

Taylor
        Participant

Thanks. ^_^

FockeWulf
      Participant

If you did not reach out to me via a request I would be ignorant of even your existence, yet here I am, peculiar. A lover of the macabre are you? I love it not,it is a testament to the depravity of us as a species. Most commonly you will find people on here who have had no grotesque experiences yet like you are drawn to it. A sheltered life creates yearnings for such things unexperienced in their life. Salud!

Taylor
        Participant

I definitely would not consider myself sheltered nor inexperienced. I have seen my share of grotesquely interesting things in my life. I had to have staples put in the back of my head after I busted my head wide open as a kid. Talk about a blood bath, haha. Watched my dad nearly cut his fingers off under the lawn mower. Even watched my mother dig maggots out of our pet ducks wounds after he was attacked by a fox. Needless to say, I have a reason to love what I love. 😉

KK
      Participant

Love to become your necro doll as you wrap your hands around my limp body.

Taylor
        Participant

Oh my. 😉

CattooDaddy
      Participant

Howdy and welcome to BG. Great taste brought you here.

KinkyDude
      Participant

Hello sexy. Do you enjoy seeing violent fights or beatings or worse? Find it satisfying in twisted hot way? Please let me know. I’m Jay.

Taylor
        Participant

Noooot necessarily. I’m really not a violent person. I do enjoy gore, but I’m more interested in the aftermath of a fight. Though I do find suicide interesting..

KinkyDude
          Participant

Would you want to get up close and watch of you could see a suicide jumper about to take place? I’ve heard twisted sotries of crowds recording and cheering jumpers to jump. It’s so messed up but so hot in a sick way. Do you agree?

Taylor
          Participant

No, I don’t. In fact, I don’t even understand how you find it “hot.” I’d never cheer a person on to commit suicide or even murder. That’s just mentally disturbing.

Yay! Redhead!

Janubis
      Participant

Very nice to meet you. I hope we can all get to know our like-minded kin.

one
      Participant

nothing better than a 52 vincent and a red head

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.