Reflections on the Ground Zero Mosque

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Reflections on the Ground Zero Mosque

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Empty soul
      Participant

I remember 9/11 like it was yesterday.

No mosques or synagogues should be erected there, ever. They both used each other to kill and gain exponentially.

Most people still think it was an inside job and rightfully so.

Well done @sloth12. Excellent vid but always remember that Bush had business ties with Saud/Taliban and Osama bin Laden-types. Also the Saudis were the only people allowed to fly that day and they were allowed to leave!

Not to mention the Israelis who were dancing in the streets and allowed to leave as well. Hmm?

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

“A second plane hit the second tower, America is under attack.” 1 min mark

@hopingfornemesis
      , in all honesty 15 years later both sides still comes up with new arguments and there is no consensus on it at all.

Now if the place was being bombed with two planes and you DO NOT know what is going on ,wouldn’t you bundle your President off quickly to a secure location?Just Saying.

@masterplan

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@hopingfornemesis
          “It is just to evil to be believable”. Everything Uncle Sam tends to say is often a lie… a long history of broken treaties and false claims… but to stage something of this proportion is just too much. Lets say they did know and in fact allowed the Arabs to execute the planes collisions… It would be more than enough to boast military spending and go for middle east. Why the need to collapse the buildings?? They don’t need public support, all they need is to buy the congress for it… and the congress is corrupt. Bush remained there because he is retarded like very few people, and plenty will agree with me on this isolated point. I don’t know the specifics, I’m no architect and indeed it does look suspicious, but I found at least 5 articles claiming… “proof it was an inside job” and another 5 that say “proof to shut up conspiracy theorists for ever!” from 2018. And for the Israelis to execute the whole shit, on their greatest ally’s, and commemorate the fact?? Mossad can do better than that. https://www.quora.com/Were-Jews-absent-from-work-in-world-trade-center-on-9-11

Master. America like Israel has a long history of False Flags. Cases in point; Boston Tea Party, blowing up of ship which caused Spanish-American war in 1890s, gulf of Tonkin bombings to get US into Viet War. Also Iraq WMD “yellow cake” crap by Colin Powell.

Israel ,King David Hotel in Jerisalem bombing and Lavon Affair in Egypt. In both cases ,Jews pretended to be Arabs and blew up Jewish places to blame it on Arabs .

@masterplan

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@hopingfornemesis
        Sorry for my delay Nem, I did look into those, thanks for the mention… further investigating I found this link I now share: https://www.globalresearch.ca/53-admitted-false-flag-attacks/5432931 It is definitely worth it.

After investigating, it is my opinion the Israelis indeed had strong intel (suspicion) about the attacks, but I’m not convinced it was an inside job. Maybe it wasn’t bin laden, maybe it was and he was dead a week later… Saddan certainly had nothing to do with it and Libia was also target of false flags. US has many more in South America not mentioned in the link above and police often infiltrate cops into pacific protest to force police reaction. I don’t want to wait 50 years to have answers 🙁 🙁

Ps: David Hotel in Jerisalem; they did call for people to evacuate but…

5) Katyn
        6)that I didn’t know
        the list is quite long

I have used this site before but never seen this list. Thank you indeed. Just goes to show we should always make up our own minds about what happened and never believe what authorities tell us just because they are authorities.

A good False Flag works because you use people against themselves. Ie US wants to cause a war with moslems. Easy. Get companies and people allied to you to pay ,train and support people who Hate america and let them do their thing! Easy.so CIA money goes to Osama bin Laden. He does not even know it comes from America. Nine eleven happens! Even president Bush doesn’t know it is a false flag . Presidents are usually never told nor do they want to be told. The less you know the better! It looks better on TV when you are shocked!
          Ps.Katyn was an absolute disgrace by Russia but nazis were not blameless. They also staged false flags to invade poland and czechoslovakia.

@masterplan

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.