Resident BG "feminist" causes chaos at job orientation

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Resident BG "feminist" causes chaos at job orientation

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      itsplaster
      Participant

Just like the time I had issue with a movie portrayal of male rape, I once again saw things through “Bestgore eyes” and caused some problems.

As many of you know, Google fired engineer in good standing James Damore for his memo regarding gender stereotypes in the tech world. Although his work was scientifically correct and has been deemed truthful and fair, Google kicked him out the door for his questioning of why women are treated like snowflakes.

Apparently, same goes at everybody’s favorite online marketplace which I won’t name as I’ve yet to be deemed enough of a “misogynist” to be let go. I decided to do some seasonal extra work on the side and was hired by that company. At orientation, when the Sexual Harassment video was played, my Bestgore subconscious counted the incidents involving men harassing women and the opposite. That count came out to 8 female victims and 1 male victim. The males were portrayed doing worse things as well. In a room of about 75 people, I said in a pretty low voice in my little section, “Well, they certainly set you up to expect men to be predators.” The guy behind me agreed but much louder. He said, “That’s such biased crap.” Oh shit. The women running the meeting stopped the video and wanted to know what was going on.

In a few minutes, a wave of discontent had spread throughout the room with a lot of people (male and female) saying that they noticed the unfair portrayal as well. Then someone brought up the Google engineer and that got going. Finally, the women did get control of the room. She apologized and said it was an older video (and that matters how?) and that the company took sexual harassment seriously blah blah… you get it.

I actually don’t think she knows who exactly started the uproar but I’m kind of glad it happened. This is yet another time I have truly seen things I’d miss if not for this site. And as I’ve told Mark before, I don’t point these things out to make nice or kiss ass but considering the clashes I’ve had with various members, I do like to also report when I do see unfairness and I do speak up and agree with you. The best thing was that believing that everybody is a sheep is obviously not true. People are waking up from this PC nightmare daily.

itsplaster
      Participant

Yesterday was the official start of work and I already pissed off a woman by saying “Guys are better at working a pallet jack.” Look, I’ve seen it a million times – women tend to run over things with pallet jacks. Things that involve spacial thinking like parallel parking do seem to trip more women up than men. Some women are good right away. And ALL can learn. That’s not wrong to say. Pointing out differences in gender is not saying one is better than the other but the workplace is making it that way. Fuck, there’s crazy woman-hate and there’s this counter of crazy liberals that treat woman like delicate flowers. Where are the normal people who see our differences but don’t consider it a bad thing?

Terry3xo
      Participant

Good post, in the navy (which takes their sexual harassment serious) reporting someone for sexual related misconduct is known as S.A.P.R. (sexual assault prevention & response) I never seen a male SAPR’ing a female but by the time I was done with my technical training I had heard and seen several cases and its just ridiculous. The girls would fuck guys then willingly let them snap pictures or the guys would brag and word would spread and the girls would get butthurt and file a report against them for sexual harassment. That happened in A school and by the time I got to my Squadron I had heard the story’s of a girl there who was a mechanic there that had slept with the aircrew and all the maintainance shops. She got caught fucking in one of the helicopters on the flight line during a detachment in Reno. Tried to say the guy came on to her and started raping her. Thankfully no one bought it. Our C.O and XO and sapr staff were all men too. Not that I think it would have made a difference in cases like that anyway, it really pissed everyone off when someone did that, especially when they were just trying to save themselves.

itsplaster
        Participant

@heriitic Cody I have found the best way to handle sexual harassment is to stand your ground. I’ve said that like a hundred times on here but it’s true. Don’t run tell HR. Just dish it back out. A guy talks about my boobs; I make some joke about his balls. Whatever. Or if they say something too over-the-line tell them to “fuck off.” I’ve worked with guys like that and we ended up being pretty cool with each other because we just handled it face-to-face. I’ve never worked with a guy that didn’t stop bothering me when he could see I was serious. He even said he was sorry. Most people realize when they do something that’s too much and you can talk it out. But once HR is involved, it’s stressful, people are pissed forever, the work suffers. As far as that stuff going on in the military, I have a really simple rule: Don’t fuck people you work with. Just don’t.

Cody…play the same game women play…as soon as she hints at sexual harassment go straight to HR…Get tge bitches fired…because tgey will do it to you in a heartbeat if u ever upset them…they might be cool at first about it but as soon as tgeir pussy starts bleeding or ur giving another girl attention theyll nail ur ass to the cross…fuck them n fuck them hard…NO MERCY! MEN HAVE TO BEAT WOMEN AT THEIR OWN GAME…trust me ive seen alot of great employees get fucked over by duplicitous women that were all jokes n laughing at first but fucked tgem over when tgeir job was on tge line or they had a mood swing. RUIN THEIR LIVES N THEIR JOB BECAUSE THEY WONT HESITATE TO DO THE SAME…im just being honest with you…seems fucked up but youll feel 10x more fucked up going home to ur kids after losing ur job wondering where ur gonna get a job…n dont listen to a womans advice on this as tgwy are really on womens side deep down n feel women should be treated w sympathy n forgiveness….FUCK EM ALLL!!!

itsplaster
      Participant

@heriitic Feel free to take his advice and head to HR if you feel like it. My advice is actually for women. I think women should handle their OWN issues. If it came off as advice to you, it wasn’t. And considering I’ve had many bleeding days and worked with other women along with these guys for over 4 years, I’m pretty sure JSM’s post could not apply to me. But do take his advice on heading to HR. I just prefer not to, personally. A woman gains more respect by not crying to the boss. It’s different.

Cock Carousel
      Participant

At least you can recognize the fact that the deck is indeed stacked @itsplaster. When you become aware of that fact you will begin to notice this propaganda infests most areas of our lives. Often it is applied subliminally. Many men are conditioned to it without ever realizing. Many women accept it as their birthright to grind their heels into these men. I must admit I tolerate these things to some degree. I love having sex with women. I cannot imagine being attracted to a man.

itsplaster
        Participant

Cock Carousel – I think there was a time when change was needed for a fair amount of equality but we’ve passed that point. Things are equal. Now, feminists are going beyond equal to entitled. It’s bad for everyone. It hurts men who are not doing anything wrong and it hurts women my making them a hated group. It doesn’t matter if I don’t agree with the policies, I’m benefitting from them and therefore have a fair share of guys who think “bitch” every time they see any woman. The system is out of control and ruining the lives of both genders.

Terry3xo
      Participant

@itsplaster no I’ve never had any issues with it myself just some of my observations from being in a real zero tolerance workplace.

Terry3xo
      Participant

Sometimes my post probably don’t come out the way I meant to say them and if its more than a paragraph I normally don’t re read to see if it made sense lol

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Thanks for sharing with us Itsplaster. Personal testimonies carry a lot o weight to me.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.