Return of the Hobo Baton

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Return of the Hobo Baton

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  “Dark Boy” Whiter than The Metis aka Hoping for Nemesis 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

Road Pavement
    Participant
    Goints: 5,603

https://www.keepshooting.com/us-military-police-wood-riot-baton.html

I know I have not been around for a while but I wanted to let you know I turned 44 and found this on the internet so you and your friends can buy the entire inventory of Hobo Batons to just throw them at the local hobos.

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 4,229

We were all worried about you @supreme spiritual Leader, Welcome back and happy late birthday.
    Here is a cat pic to cheer you up šŸ˜‰

k

thedre
      Participant
      Goints: 14,972
      VIP – Server Donor

InnaSky
    Participant
    Goints: 936

In the early hours of this morning whilst I was in the dream-scape I met an entity who introduced themselves to me as Road pavement. How strange.

God is a liquid
      Participant
      Goints: 318

@1purple8 , I was thinking you were harvested right after your post. Not if you still have goints!

InnaSky
        Participant

You seem like a familiar @godisaliquid. You have been here before?

Forgive me for not accepting your friendship request yet. It is important that my BG friend count is at 33 constant. I will delete one (and with a heavy heart), and then I will press accept.

I think that I have done well. I’ve harvested almost half of my goints over the past year… if my memory is correct.

God is a liquid
        Participant

@1purple8 , I am honored that you bumped one out for me. Ya know, my Son Hey-Zeus did a little basket trick with fish a few years ago. Maybe he can keep your spiffs at 50 for you šŸ™‚

illegalsmile55
      Participant
      Goints: 6,898

This place has given my mind some strange material for dreams. One that stands out, I was on the back of a motorcycle, facing backwards, and Fred Hawley was driving..?? Then I jumped off because I knew he was going to crash. Wtf? That was a few years ago, and why it was him I have no idea! We haven’t seen him in a coons age.

Also, I don’t like that avitar šŸ˜€

Welcome to the dark side @godisaliquid
      Are you always liquid?

God is a liquid
    Participant

@illegalsmile55 , okay then Iā€™m an aviator 👨‍✈️

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Haha…no, you’re behind the aviator.

God is a liquid
        Participant

@illegalsmile55 , Okay then I’m behind the aviator…. but for the record I’m not GAY…. I just bumped into him over and over and over and…

illegalsmile55
        Participant

No homo. šŸ˜€

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 14,972
    VIP – Server Donor

Si Ca pEUt aRRIve un autre fois enCOre coMMe deMAin ca va’m fEre Chier D’es Grosse CRoTEs dE NeE sALLE eN tOU-toUnE
    dE salLOPpe pouRIe saLEDECHienNE oiU Oui?? dAnssONt Plote=baTOn-roUgE oUi,,, oiU-NoN šŸ˜‰

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/252808/Teen_Girl_Shit_In_Mouth/

InnaSky
    Participant

Do U cEe WatZ Going oN HEeR Āæ

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.