RIP Mr. Prine

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Music RIP Mr. Prine

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      illegalsmile55
      Participant

Caught this today on my feed. Still watching it…and bawling like a baby while laughing.

thedre
      Participant

@illegalsmile55
      That was/is so sweet Lisa. And even though i have only watched about 1/4 of it so far,,, like yourself it has made my eyes water more than once. Sad but beautifully funny at the same time. πŸ™‚

karmen40
      Participant

I will be honest. I never heard of John Prine, but i will find torrent of his discograpy in next day or so, for sure.
      Hey, @illegalsmile55, – a totally of topic question. I dont use FB,Ig or Tw,….Do you use reddit? or have u got an account that you just lurk reddit with?

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I don’t have an account on reddit, I do have a facebook acct that I use to talk to a few people, but I don’t ‘facebook’.
        I’m a huge Prine fan and have been listening to, and going to see him for 40 years; my username came from one of my favorite songs by him.

Peter
      Participant

Wot is dat the son has around his chin?

Peter
      Participant

How is this gore related?

lady-lexis
        Participant

@giannalover It’s not, it was posted in the Chill Out section of the forum. How are your constant whinging posts about covid19 gore related?
        Away off and pick a pack of pickled peppers.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

First giggle of the morning. πŸ˜€

Peter
          Participant

Ur a skank the covid-19 fraud is the biggest atrocity against humanity in all of history fucking smegma turd

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Peter.
          lady-lexis
          Participant

@giannalover Who’s Gianna, sweetie? Did she hurt you? Lie down before you hurt yourself, you turnip.

You got in first , @lady-lexis,

Who said anything on forums must be gore-related ? Have you looked around here for other topics to see what is going on ?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

How desperate some are to be heard here….seems the site has been invaded by a bunch of teenagers lately. Like Mr. Royal Flush…hopefully he will be flushed soon. I like how he says he’s been here for 8-9 years, but never commented once in all that time…phahahahaha..as if he could keep that verbal diarrhea he keeps spewing out in for all those years…what a liar. “Dude! I’m not a newbie! I’ve been here for YEARS”. The sheer desperation of his wanting to be accepted here is hilarious. I’m gonna guess their age at about 14 yo.

lady-lexis
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis @illegalsmile55
          I hadn’t seen this little fry about in the forums until now but looking over his activity I have gotten the picture! I’m sure he’s been fun!
          How are you guys??

illegalsmile55
          Participant

“Ur a skank!”

We’re invaded by prairie dogs. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=The%20Prairie%20Dog

Gianna is code for big hairy dick.

karmen40
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          “climbing into the asshole of another individual, far enough so that only the head pokes through”
          HA! “Prairie dogs”!
          I’ll tell you what love,… it certainly seems that between us we have learned a good handful of new [and useful] phrases this week, eh? πŸ˜‰ . Makes up for the shite weather i suppose.

@lady-lexis
          Hey there Lexi. Hope you are doing well. Or as well as can be expected – all things considered.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by karmen40.
          lady-lexis
          Participant

@karmen40 I can’t complain, love. Everyone is healthy and happy and we’re making good progress on our new house! Hope you’re good! x

Horrible, love. Still under solitary confinement. We were to be let out on Oct 19 but seems we won’t meet the target so locked up again ! Can’t visit anyone ,can only go shopping ,one person ,per household ,per day within five km of your home. Can only exit your home for medical care or exercise for two hours within five km of your home.most severe of all covid laws in Aust.

Apart from that ,fine. Spring is coming around and I love it as I’m into sunshine. Unless I’m in a romantic winter scene with snow falling outside ,I hate Winter! You know me…

Hope you are well with your new home.

@lady-lexis

lady-lexis
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis You really have had a horrific time of late with covid lockdown πŸ™ Northern Ireland is going into a 4 week ‘circuit breaker’ from Friday, the first region of the UK to do so, hurrah for us. Schools closing, bars, restaurants, hairdressers, beauty salons closing. For the first time though, I feel like public opinion is swaying against it. People aren’t scared anymore.

I was talking to my nail girl today who is again going to be forced to forego a month’s wages and she was saying she can see a lot of places opening back up and risking a fine. The fine will probably be less than what they stand to lose in business. Civil disobedience is in the air!

Glad to hear you’re well enough in yourself. Get out into that sun when it comes around! The dark nights are closing in fast here and there’s already a nip in the air.

Rug up , glass of wine ,in front of the fireplace with Hubby or a good book. Priceless.

Peter
      Participant

Nemesis then go to ur nigga loving friends at fecesbook skank

Peter
      Participant

Idiot

thedre
      Participant

@illegalsmile55
      Thanks for that real life, and quite touching video Lisa. And because we as humans tend to take things, and family for granted it is a nice reminder of how important good friends, and family really are to us all. πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.