RollCall! Where are you Located!

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else RollCall! Where are you Located!

Viewing 69 reply threads
  • Author
      King_Oktober91
      Participant

Good morning BG.
      It’s 9:35 in Detroit.
      Where are y’all at and what time is it?

Conqueror Worm
      Participant

Time for you to mind your own fucking business? /s/

King_Oktober91
      Participant

Well maybe you should also instead of replying to what doesn’t concern you?

Conqueror Worm
        Participant

It was sarcasm mate – that’s why there’s the /s/.
        Cheers.

King_Oktober91
      Participant

Well now I feel stupid.
      I’m sorry my guy.
      What does that mean?

thedre
        Participant

The /S/ means Sarcasm in short form, i guess ?? Cause i have never seen this either. You learn something new everyday. Also, many on here are fucking Paranoid to give out the info on where they live. They don’t have to be specific, and spell out their street name, lol. I have been here since day one, and have been outspoken on the Zionist, The Establishment, and their minions, but still, i do not worry about it too much.

thedre
      Participant

Good Morning my fellow S.O.B.s it is 11:50 AM in Ottawa Ontario Canada. It is currently Cloudy, and 8 degrees c. 🙂

Enigman
      Participant

21:26- Punjab, India

JustJustine
      Participant

16:57 England

thedre
      Participant

It would be COOL if our members told us all where they live. Hell they can even use a State next to theirs, or very close to it, if they wish. But just think of how cool it would be to have a map with all our members on it marked by little dots or something like it. We could discover how many live near each of us, & shit! THIS would be VERY COOL.

Popped Bubble
        Participant

To date on this thread, @thedre you’re the closest:) 21:25, Qc. Canada

thedre
          Participant

@PoppedBubble that is to cool by Good B-G Brother, as many of my family live in Quebec. My Mom, & Dad live in Hull PQ. now called (Gatineau), One of My Brothers Lives in Lac Des Loups in (The Municipality Of La-Peche) PQ. and And two more also live in the province of Quebec. One in Chelsea, and Another in Buckingham. Small World Eh Bro? 🙂

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Hull? Chelsea? Buckingham?

Are you sure you don’t live in England? 😀

Popped Bubble
          Participant

Since we are an English dominion, most of our town’s name in Canada is a replica of GBs city’s name.

Popped Bubble
          Participant

Yep pretty small. That’s cool! Im in south of the province, close to the US border. Never been in Ontario, hope you guys dont hate us frenches, like we’ve been told since forever :p lol. Glad that you are the closest, since you have some of the most reasonable comments on BG 🙂 was lurking for years, but recently registered, still kindda newby here. Love to read you Dre! Have a nice day!

Popped Bubble
          Participant

Yep pretty small. That’s cool! Im in south of the province, close to the US border. Never been in Ontario, hope you guys dont hate us frenchies, like we’ve been told since forever :p lol. Glad that you are the closest, since you have some of the most reasonable comments on BG 🙂 was lurking for years, but recently registered, still kind of newby here. Love to read you @thedre ! Have a nice day!

thedre
          Participant

🙂

Conqueror Worm
      Participant

I’m from the po-dunk KS/OK/MO area, USA – currently based in the SF Bay Area (CA)…and I happily punch Berkeley Antifa fags every opportunity I get (8 The other benefit to living here are the great odds that whatever girl you hook up with will enjoy pussy nearly as much as I do – which is just a fuckin’ wet dream <3

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

17:38 Birmingham England and looking to meet English women to watch and enjoy gore videos with. Cough cough @justjustine lol.

LONDON BITCHES

I forgot the time lol it’s 17.44 pm it’s time for a cup of tea ☕️

Conqueror Worm
      Participant

FUCK I love British women. Goddamn Kryptonite. Let me sip from that warm cuppa 😀

Anyways Im British but not English if you know what I mean

Enigman
      Participant

English accent <3. They ruled my country n almost every other country for quite a time. I wish I could born in that era and could fuck a blonde in my homeland. 😀

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

The Land of The Sun, Eiru, Eire, Banba, The Emerald Isle, the southern Irish ‘Free State’, the most westerly prefecture of the EU, or simply Ireland.

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

Official EU Central Command update. This sector is now Little Mogadishu…….somewhere in Western Europe. Time 11:36

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

or 23:36 if yo ass is digital.

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Idaho USA. 1:27 pm, or 1327.

117 mowwena park road Northan Bideford. North Devon England right out in the countryside it was 19 degrees today nice and sunny took my son for a walk along are golden sand beach a ten minute walk away. Walked then across are burrows and saw the local wild horses and sheep with there spring lambs. If you love countryside and hills animals birds wild flowers and fresh air then Devon is perfect for you. And a another Devon specialty clotted cream and jam scones and a cuppa ..the Devon cream tea..

Long Haired Dude
      Participant

New Jersey USA

6:45 PM

Arttu
      Participant

Finland

1:59 AM

We All Fall Down…
      Participant

God’s (🖕) Waiting Room, Sunny fucked up Florida 💀♥

Golda
      Participant

Indianapolis Indiana, land of the corn 🌽

Alien
      Participant

I live in Sydney Australia which is 2pm rn but atm the moment I’m in my second home, aitutaki island which is 6pm and feed time here.

BigBoySlims
      Participant

Baltimore 12:15 PM

Tribune
      Participant

England (south) for me.

@behindthewalls
      – lucky you! That’s a hell of a combo. Having spent a good amount of time in Australia in the past, Sydney would be a preferred second home to me. I’ve also visited the Cook Islands and you are fortunate to have somewhere like that to escape back to.

Alien
        Participant

@tribune hell yeah it’s a good combo. That’s awesome where in the cook islands did you go to? I have been to quite a few of the islands now.

Tribune
          Participant

@behindthewalls

Not Aitutaki, but Rarotonga.

Only for a short while unfortunately and not enough time to visit any of the other islands. I’m not usually on a beach vibe, but I’d rate Muri lagoon as one of my most favourite places I’ve spent some time in 35+ countries. The very definition of laid-back, island life. Only problem was the humidity, nearly killed me off!!

Alien
          Participant

Aw shame iv been to a few different tropical places and the cook islands is the best water, if you liked that lagoon then you would have loved the one in aitutaki. I find the temperature similar to Australias, I fucking hate it but if there is water then it’s great.

Road Pavement
      Participant

7:50 am just came out of a homeless shelter

Aleda
      Participant

Dresden Germany 8:10 night time

FieryAngel1230
      Participant

United states, Michigan

Evillain
      Participant

germoney. 7:30 in the Morning^^

Dustin Teague
      Participant

1:34 AM
      On break at work in Clinton, TN

Art moco
      Participant

Tx. USA
      1:33am 7/19/17

despy
      Participant

MI, USA
      9:41am 7/19/17

itsplaster
      Participant

PA/NJ/NY area
      high-altitude living
      1:41 07/21/17

kissmygrittz
      Participant

Northern California, USA

Curiouskitty
      Participant

Philippines, 1:09 pm

Trailer
      Participant

South MS 12 25 AM drunk and fucking high

itsplaster
        Participant

My hometown is in North MS. 🙂

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Maine. Home of the original yeasty lobster trap™

#baitbag

despy
        Participant

lmao @ hashtag baitbag!

The Captain
      Participant

Manton California my ranch or San Jose California my house take your pick you have 50/50 odds

BubbaRay
      Participant

Shenandoah County… Virginia… 22:07…

Drinking some homemade honey lager…

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Still in stinkin’ Idaho …. 8:38pm….

Issybub
      Participant

I’m in Perth, Western Australia 🇦🇺

Chels
      Participant

Oceanside Ca and 8:59 pm (:

b r ! t t
      Participant

Tennessee here. 12:57 am.

keba1976
      Participant

Oh cool..Tennessee here also 1:13am.

Napalm John
      Participant

3:50 fucking AM Pacific Time Portland, Oregon

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

10:21

50 miles north of London.

Road Pavement
      Participant

Just woken up by a cop at 4:15 am, He’s letting me know that the coffee shop is open I better get my stuff ready.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Nevada, near Las Vegas! It’s 8:45 in the morning.

juggalette
      Participant

Boston, MA. U S of Fuckin A! 1:30a

Road Pavement
      Participant

I am digging though your trash finding something to eat.

maidenaholic
      Participant

Dublin, Ireland. And it’s 11:37pm. Probably not many people here from Ireland.

CryBaby
      Participant

Bitch spammed the forum with many messages like “Mark is a fag”.

Acneska
        Participant

@crybaby she spammed Miscopy too. She cried Mark was gay because he doesn’t pander to female privilege. I’ll catch but a whiff of her cunt on here or there again, I’ll rip her cunt out.

CryBaby
          Participant

What privileged whore. Thanks for acting fast on this.

Blue-balls
      Participant

Victoria
      Australia

Road Pavement
      Participant

Watching the local cops burning down the homeless encampment and shooting escaping hobos back of the head

rich
      Participant

Norfolk uk, and this so exciting ,,,,, wait for it,,, I’m sober yeah that’s crazy and I’m watching chigago fire sad really sadxx

Road Pavement
      Participant

I found myself an abandon building with heat and water, I may stay until it’s condemned and bulldozed.

Road Pavement
      Participant

I’m out in the cold seeing my old abandon building on fire

CJ
      Participant

Toledo, Ohio 9/21/17 @626pm

Gungnir88
      Participant

Pennsylvania USA 0615

BOASP
        Participant

Rural upper Midwest , N. America 0651 cst

Nataska
      Participant

I live in UK unfortunately I’m mixed my dads irish my mums from Slovenia I wondered where Bella went what happened ??she didn’t seem like a nasty person but she could be a bit bitchy at times

Nataska
      Participant

What happened with Bella it’s plaster ??

Mr Spock
      Participant

11.20 pm London. 😉

Slayerfan666
      Participant

Kentucky

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Toronto, Ontario, Canada :)♥♥♥

Road Pavement
      Participant

6 am here and I am shitting in your toilet

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

@godisaliquid you are new here? You must fill out our form to keep everything official and above board. Also, if you are going to be away for a period of more than 72 hours you must fill this https://www.bestgore.com/forums/topic/bg-sign-out-sheet/ form. Sorry about all the red tape.

And may this also serve as a reminder to the members who haven’t followed the guidelines. It’s important to do paperwork !!! G’dDammit !

God is a Liquid
        Participant

@1purple8 , I don’t know man. Paperwork doesn’t bother me but I see dead souls caught by the harvester. 7:01 in the pm here.

xunseenx
      Participant

pennsylvania, usa. 11.12pm.
      and i would have enjoyed a question asking where we wish we were located instead. i prefer the fantasy to this shithole of reality. 😀

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

My friend @roadpavement has an off-world breeding colony. Maybe he can get you out of here @xunseenx?

xunseenx
          Participant

while that sounds hella interesting, i made it this far in life without dropping any crotch fruit to add to the world’s trash, i kinda wanna continue on that path. i need more of an isolated tropical island fully stocked in yummy food and hot men to service me. and a colony of cats. and a nice library. i’m hoping for a lost, flight 815 situation over here. 😀

Anonymous
      Inactive

At a Connecticut USA abortion clinic trying to get rid of a 57 y/o child.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

It is 17:15 here in my damp, misty glen in the wild dark hills of Southern Scotland. Its Saturday 20th April 2019.

There is no-one around for miles.

ButtheadCDXX4200
      Participant

8:20pm Tennessee u.s.

BubbaRay
      Participant

You’re not getting my honey lager… 😉

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Joke is older than u….. luv…

juggalette
      Participant

@Bellazombie my sisters were both born in DC. Me Maryland but that’s my early years stomping grounds!

itsplaster
      Participant

I guess Bella is gone. Her forum comments disappeared.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@itsplaster

I didn’t see Bella’s comment on the forum when I looked to reply to it but I saw it in the email I got. I’m guessing Mark took offence though I could be wrong. Bella may well have regretted it and just shut the account down.

despy
      Participant

wow that’s huge. I liked bella , she had her moody moments but I got on with her well and thought of her as good soul. she intrigued me, bummer

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I saw her last comment too, it was kinda rude to be honest.

itsplaster
      Participant

@psychotherapist @aliciafox Ah, I did not see the offensive comment. I just noticed her comment to Lucy had disappeared and when I searched her as a member, she was gone. I have no idea how to close an account here though.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Maybe she got banned then.I’m not sure, but she was insulting the creator of this website so it is possible.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@itsplaster

I don’t know how to close an account either….or if it’s even possible. As @aliciafox said, yeah, it was a bit rude and also unnecessary. Out of respect for Mark I won’t repeat it here, but if it were my site I would probably have taken action too. I also noticed someone else made an ad hominem comment after my post and that account is also no longer active now.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

“I have no idea how to close an account here though.”
      Now you do. 🙂
      I saw her comment, and while I’ve seen way worse, it seems it wasn’t a good day to poke the bear.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Ha ha ha! Yeah, today I’ve learnt a simple way to close my account if I want to. 😀

CryBaby
      Participant

She’s been a bitch since she registered. I’m surprised Mark tolerated her for so long. Each time somebody asked for help, she’d spam their thread with bullshit containing bitching about the site.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I can’t comment on that. Even though I’ve been a lurker since the early days, I’ve not paid much attention to the comments and forum until recently.

despy
      Participant

I disagree. didn’t think she was a whiner but I don’t follow alot on forums. I do remember her bitching about not being able to delete stuff and she has been helpful in past, directing someone to download “Thor” browser lol . her and her comics aww bella

itsplaster
      Participant

@desp Yes, I got along well with Bella. I do think she was moody. But so am I so I can’t say anything. But nah, I never went after Mark with anything I ever meant as deeply malicious. I hope Bells is okay and maybe can make amends and return at some point. Mark’s pretty reasonable if you just own up when you’ve said something shitty. Swallow that pride; it’s so yummy! Haha.

Viewing 69 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.