(saddest scene ever)

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else (saddest scene ever)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

the universe is calling me here. for no particular reason I haven’t peeked in for a few weeks now and I was just over at youtube about to look for a documentary to watch and this shows up in recommendeded feed

I just watched the entire thing and now you must too!

no idea why I was even sent this lmfao . hi

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

That had everything.

thedre
      Participant

Hey @Desp,

Where Ya Been B G Sister??

Genius plot !

despy
        Participant

I looked up the story behind your titty pic , learned something. thanks

Sorry despy. I just saw this! Phryne! The Toad because she was sallow. Hahah. Now they’d laud her as having a great tan haha.

Looker with a superb bust! Guilty as sin but her tits got her off! Now that is a woman with sex appeal .Marilyn Monroe ,Angelina Holie.. move over.

@despy

Jack
      Participant

What in the fuck did I just watch??? This was one of the worst mixtures of tragedy and comedy I’ve ever seen…

despy
        Participant

I couldn’t for the life of me think why that even showed in my feed and now I see it says *Train Horns* and lmao I sure as heck once upon a time searched “train horns” where is @bobby

*honk honk*

WestLos
      Participant

I guess we’re not the only Lococomotive enthusiast
      Seems like India or Pakistan are well Aware. Woke haha

despy
        Participant

did you check out any of the comments? lmao battling over it’s authenticity and others blasting dad for saving bike and not girl and way way too many crying emojis. but top comment goes to guy/gal who asked “is that Dora?” LMFAO

couple days ago I watched without exaggeration one of the 10 best documentaries of my life. maybe it’s popular I don’t know, I hadn’t seen it before but I thought it was great, I fell asleep so I don’t know how it ended but very well done. I will showcase in new post!

HamburgerBob
      Participant

I crieded

illegalsmile55
        Participant

*wipes tears away* train kept a rolling all night long.

thedre
        Participant

O.M.G. I Swear that that was a K-Tel (Low Budget) Production. I Fucking Laughed So Hard that i think i leaked, but just a Dribble, But It Came from me Nipples, instead of me Bone, again Forgot to take me testosterone. 🙁

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.