Sadiq Khan Is A Hypocrite

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Sadiq Khan Is A Hypocrite

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  GDPR Harvester 1 month ago.

• Author

GDPR Harvester
    Goints: 0

time for debating mute points is over. Time for action.

Empty soul
    Participant
    Goints: 3,093

To be fair Sadiq Khan is not an hypocrite. He was voted in by the non-white majority that now resides within and holds sway over London in order to act for and favour the non-whites in general and preferably the Muslims.

He is a liar then, not an hypocrite.

Sadiq Khan was voted in to fuck over the white English and in that regard he is doing a grand job and he knows it.

GDPR Harvester

@empty-soul yep, true. the ones i really hate are the jo cox lot, the traitors who would betray their own just to be in favour with muslims. She got it and she got it good, they don’t really have empathy they don’t understand how it makes the English feel, I talk to a lot of English and i know that they are changing, they’ve become bitter and angry. Yes before they may have been racist in the 70’s to a degree but this is something else. It’s pure hatred.

Empty soul
        Participant
        Goints: 3,093

@sloth12

“England is perhaps the only great country whose intellectuals are ashamed of their own nationality. In left-wing circles it is always felt that there is something slightly disgraceful in being an Englishman and that it is a duty to snigger at every English institution, from horse racing to suet puddings. It is a strange fact, but it is unquestionably true that almost any English intellectual would feel more ashamed of standing to attention during God save the King than of stealing from a poor box“.

-George Orwell

Nothing has changed much since Orwell’s time. The leftwing self convinced “intellectuals” still hate their own race and country.

You are right about the working class English changing as well.

Uncontrolled immigration absolutely decimated them economically and financially. They have piss poor lifecycles now with no hope and no prospects and this Brexit vote was their way of saying “fuck you” to the middle and upper class bastards who did it to them and they don’t care about the repercussions because they have nothing left to lose.

There is a pure hatred and anger now boiling within the hearts of the working class English and it’s starting to pour out of the pan with vengeance.

GDPR Harvester

@empty-soul yes it’s the left or the liberals. They seem to hate England, most of them were gays, hated the system but that was surely more to do with religion.i don’t know why they still hate England so much to the point where they would see everything destroyed, torn down. It used to be they would defect to Russia if the Russians would have them and reluctantly they often did.
        well we know what liberals look like, ugly, so maybe poor self image has a lot to do with it.
        It’s a matter of time before the young lads like the ones i spoke to today find themselves without work, angry and armed.

Just_Another_Guy
    Participant
    Goints: 362

I always think of The Kinks’ great song “Living on a Thin Line” when I see England’s fall into ruin thanks to political correctness.

GDPR Harvester

@justanotherguy Honestly i look around and i wonder what the hell our leaders were thinking. Everywhere nothing but muslims, arabs, foreigners. They must think we’re mad to let them in en masse, they must honestly think we’re the stupid people of the planet. The day after 9/11 i passed a somalin bloke on the street and he looked at me like he was petrified. This is because he fully expected me to cave his fucking head in. That’s what they expected because they attacked US. when we didn’t fight back they just saw it as weakness and then followed charlie ebdo etc etc and all we do is light candles. I it was us in their country they’d have lynched us. I don’t mind telling you i am heartbroken in despair. Today i spoke to four young big tough English lads and they told me they hate arabs, that they are filth, those lads were angry, now we are getting angry. who knows what may follow, we can either go down the road of islam and a 1000 years of subjugation or we can fight and set ourselves free. They (muslims) are cowards, all it needs is for us to fight and we will win. thay just can’t believe that we’re not fighting back. Sorry for the long rant.

Just_Another_Guy
        Participant
        Goints: 362

I pray for Europe to cast off the hordes and reclaim their Borders, Language and Culture. I’ve never been to Europe. I’m in America, I’m American but I try to keep track of what’s happening in Europe because that’s where my lineage is from. I’m not sure if you’re in Europe or Australia but nonetheless it’s part of Western culture and I don’t want to see your proud culture raped and replaced because of dickless gutless people throwing it out like trash.

I believe God will help those who help themselves so if Europe fights back and never stops fighting back I know your country will survive and prosper once again.

Never give up, true Americans support you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.