Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Say something to @icecreamlair

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

Ask him/her a question and he/she will have an answer

lady-lexis
      Participant

Hi @icecreamlair! I hope you’re well buddy! Apparently I am to ask you a question so when is the next full moon? (this was just among the suggestions when I typed “when” into google so I went with it) 😀

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

You ingesting mind-altering substances again @icecreamlair?

I love that name by the way.

Empty soul
      Participant

@icecreamlair

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

illegalsmile55
      Participant

What happens if you knock your sister up with her 15th kid?

@icecreamlair

Anonymous
      Inactive

@icecreamlair

You’re a faggot with a ton of AIDS.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@icecreamlair

I’m asking the questions here!
        Tell your mother that she needs to come get her herpes off of my couch.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Oh… I was kinda expecting your mother.
          You’re fielding these nicely. Have fun with your forum.

@icecreamlair

One two three, ask questions of @icecreamlair so he may be laid bare to thee.

@icecreamlair Explain to me the regulars of BG. Who is closest to the heart of the family and who or what just sits on the edge, either trying to meld in or just watching from a distance. As a relatively new member, I see relationships I wish I could have been a part of, from old friends to openly addressing them as family. How long did those bonds take? Will I ever make it to thatpoint?
      As per usual, excuse any spelling grammar or nonsensical magic that doesn’t make sense. Autocorrect and an overweight period are a bad combination.

I know you directed your question to Deathdew but I will speak up as well. Not because i am a cunt but because i do that often bahaha.

For what it is worth ,I think you are pretty cool. I like your posts but i Still have not worked out if you are a man or a woman. Whatever you do,do not lie!
        Joke yes,not mention yes, but do not lie.

That will piss off a lot of people here and I include myself in there as well. Knowing a little of Deathdew I reckon he will feel similarly.

@icecreamlair

@sadisticchild39

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

Why do we spend more time and energy into knowing our solar system and not what lies beneath our oceans

lady-lexis
        Participant

We do not want to anger the giant squid.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@icecreamlair

What is Obama’s last name?

What is Donald trump first name?

Road Pavement
      Participant

This is your everyday speed chase, Nigger steals the car, Cops shoot up the car, Nigger crashes the disabled car, Cops pull out their assault rifles and automatic shotguns, Nigger opens fire on the police, Police return fire shooting up the nigger until nothing left of nigger.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

It’s not incest if you wear a rubber. 😛

Empty soul
      Participant

@icecreamlair

To understand the Pythons and their humour in general you have to understand irrelevancy as a topic in regard to how we approach reality and how important the in-between is for our continued sanity as a species.

Did you enjoy Bottom with Rik Mayall and Ade Edmondson or Blackadder with Rowan Akinson?. It’s pretty much the exact same thing.

If the above humour is not subjective and intricate enough for you try “How to get ahead in advertising” with Richard E Grant and Brass Eye with Chris Morris.

Both the above are intelligently done and outrageously funny in their own right.

Empty soul
      Participant

“I haven’t heard a lick of those names”.

You’re making me feel old Deathdew. Very old. Lol.

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

Thanks!

Empty soul
      Participant

@icecreamlair

I’m just messing with you and yep I‘m in my 30‘s…….although on the furthest end 🙁

I always thought you were British. If so it is a bit strange you didn’t get through Bottom and Blackadder.

For those of us in our 30’s and British the above tv shows were a weekly staple alongside Red Dwarf.

Anyhow. Have you tried Cable Guy with Jim Carry?, that’s a good dark comedy.

Empty soul
      Participant

@icecreamlair

“You got some good taste ES… Some are just slightly dated… Not to be prejudice… Im a picky fucker“.

To be fair I’m a bit dated as well. Lol.

So you’re an American, that would explain why you hadn’t seen my previous mentions and why Monty Python didn’t work for you.

Yeah, Withnail and I was good. A lot of our comedies and tv shows in general are very British and don’t translate well to overseas audiences and vice versa. A bit like how I never found “Friends” or “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” enjoyable even though I found Alyson Hannigan very, very enjoyable.

I did enjoy the cheesy 90’s American action shows the first time around though. Hercules, Xena warrior princess, Andromeda etc. Anything with Kevin Sorbo in it tends to be humorous.

To get back to dark comedies, one of my favourite tv shows was Lexx. It was excellent. Movie wise, the Evil Dead films, the Re-animator films etc. The first Toxic Avenger movie was a riot.

As for more modern stuff, I liked Dodgeball with Ben Stiller. The first Zoolander movie was good as well.

I really can’t think of anything more modern I liked comedy wise. They don’t make them like they used to I find.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

But i thought obama’s last name was care

@icecreamlair

@hopingfornemesis

Glad to know those things. The only reason I’ve abstained from directly stating my gender is because of “The ugly”. I have implied it several times, and I usually follow it up with the usual, “It’s the internet, I could be a forty year old child rapist or a six year old disturbed girl.” . It’s sort of become a hobby, it prevents people from attacking me based on things I can’t change, though I’m beginning to see here it may prevent my interaction as well.
      As usual, dismiss all spelling/periodsinoddplaces/lack of spaces/mistakes etc this device does not do well with typing.

Cool. @icecreamlair is quite right in saying it makes no diff what your gender is to us. As long as you do not deceive.

I reckon you are a woman on the basis of your writings but who knows.You mentioned some pretty scary stuff that appeared to be from a woman’s perspective. I may modify my opinion over time.haha

@sadisticchild39

Empty soul
      Participant

@icecreamlair

“I must have missed that segment, not sure why it doesn’t work for me, Even The Office in British ver. I couldn’t get into it(I know apples and oranges) some of the slight bit of language is hard to follow, making dialog a chore to understand“.

I was just generalising since a lot of American people whom I have spoken with before had trouble getting their head around British comedies with a lot of sarcasm and such.

Quite a few of the American comedians I have seen that do use sarcasm tend to say “NOT!” at the end of the joke in order to make the inference easier to grasp for their audience.

A lot of British humour is also class based and can be hard to appreciate unless one understands the British class system. Monty Python itself falls under this category with sketches like “let’s talk to the man in the street” which is an obvious play on the perceptions of class and related education levels of the people in 1960‘s British society.

As I said though, it was just a lazy generalisation on my part. No offence intended.

“Back in that time computers were not implimented because of lack of technology, which they relied on puppets and physical models. Which brings me to “why they don’t make them like they should”
      Technology has ruined the movie magic that we have for generation, imagination was one of the highest forms movie magic, making a physical being, controlling it, actors get to interact with the object, to retain the imagination of the scene“.

Yeah, I miss Jim Henson. Dark Crystal, Labyrinth etc were great. I find the green screen and computer generated actors boring and lifeless. Though I do understand why they use them, I expect they are more cost effective and quicker to put together which can be done even long after the filming has concluded.

Perhaps I am just getting old and am a tad bit too depressed because I find it hard to get into new things nowadays.

Everything bores me now whereas I used to really enjoy things.

I still have John Wick 3 to look forward to though. Also, anything Jason Statham does is worth a watch. Crank is funny as fuck.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I think female also, but I’ve been wrong before. Sideboob comes to mind. It’s odd how avi’s and usernames can set a tone for how people may think of you. I was listening to John Prine when I signed up. Lol. I could’ve named myself Mrs. Tom Walker..bahahaha

You think Sideboob is a guy right? #metoo.

@illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Yes, but for a long time I thought it was a chick, until he referred to himself in the masculine. I still shake my head in amazement that people take the time to set up a false personna. Why?! How could you get a jolly over people complimenting a pic that isn’t really you? Desperate? Do they start to believe that they are actually the pic they put up? Its…..fucking creepy.

@hopingfornemesis

Haaha. I remember when i saw first saw the avatar and commented something along the lines of “i knew you’d have lots of friends with a luscious bust like that”. S/he commented like a month later saying thanks but very non -committal. I knew then it was a man, because a woman -maybe
      even disgusted at my boorish behaviour- wouldn’t comment quite like that.

Gia too is a man on the same basis. Also others that i can not remember right now.haha

Our internet buddy4eva -virgin vomit-has ditched us ,illegal.more interested in maryjane and whips than you and I!

@illegalsmile55

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.