SCIENTISTS ADMIT THAT THE MOON IS IN OUR ATMOSPHERE, BUT WE KNEW ALL ALONG

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events SCIENTISTS ADMIT THAT THE MOON IS IN OUR ATMOSPHERE, BUT WE KNEW ALL ALONG

This topic contains 29 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thedre 5 hours, 27 minutes ago.

• Author

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 14,122
    VIP – Server Donor

They NASA,, (THE GOD OF THE GLOBE-HEADED-HERD-OF-SHEEPLE) Use To Say That The “ONLY” REASON” that The Moon Does Not Get Pulled-In By Our EARTHS GRAVITY And Get Stuck To THE-BALL, THE-SPINNING-GLOBE, OR A BALL, WHOAAA, BWAAAA, HA, HA,,**A FUCKING SPINNING-BALL** Is Because,(THERE IS ZERO-GRAVITY IN SPACE), lol, lol. So Now That They Admitted That The Moon Is Inside our Atmosphere, And Therefore, It Has To Be Inside Our Firmament In Order To Have It Suspended Between It And The Ground Of Our Flat-Earth.

**CASE-CLOSED** RIGHT NEMES,, CASE-CLOSED REMEMBER??? 🙂 NOW BECAUSE OF THIS FACT, (SOMETHING THAT WE INTELLIGENT & EXPERIMENT-DRIVEN FLAT-EARTH GENIUSES KNEW ALL-ALONG) ABOUT THE SUN, & THE MOON BOTH BEING INSIDE OUR FLAT-EARTH’s ATMOSPHERE THIS (UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU-POOR-ass-SOULS) Means THAT IT CANCELS-OUT FAKE-GRAVITY,,, THE MOON-LANDINGS,,, A GLOBE-EARTH,,, AND PROVES SOMETHING ELSE THAT OURSELVES AND TESLA KNEW ALL ALONG AND THAT IS THAT PUR EARTH IS STILL, AND THE CENTER OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM, AND THE ENTIRE SMALL UNIVERSE AS THE STARS ARE SUPER CLOSE TO US IN THE FIRMAMENT,,, WHOA,,, AHA,,, WBWA, HA ,LOL, ,LOL 🙂 WAKE-UP DUMB-ASSES! 🙂

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Watch As This Ass-Tro NO-Mer, Trips-Up Talking About The Fact That Our Earth Is Flat, By Using Her Astro-Nots, lol

THAT STUPID-UGLY JEW MAKES ME SO SICK WITH HER DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN, THAT I HAD TO GO LIE DOWN, AND SLEEP, LOL.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

After 500 + Years Of Jewish/Freemason Lies That Has Brainwashed Many Into Believing That The Earth Was A Globe, And That It, Along With The Whole Milky-Way Galaxy Is Flying Through Space At 1 Million Miles An Hour Has Finally Run It’s Course, And Has Died. 🙂 Now,,, Let’s See How Long It Will Take **THE-SHEEPLE** To Wake-Up, See The Reality Which Is, And Has Alwys Been That We Live, And Have Always Lived On A Flat, And Firmament-Covered Earth.

svarg26
    Participant
    Goints: 2,283

the fart sniffing globetards haven’t got a brain cell between them. so, expect more hate and abuse. it’s all those two cuntflaps have these days. they fail to notice that no one gives a fuck about them and that they have ruined their reputation for good around these parts. thanks for the videos. @thedre

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Thanks for the compliment, and the ongoing support Brother, you are always there for me, and i respect, and love you like a brother for it. But i must say that i have not felt good about my fighting with @illegalsmile55 at all lately, as it has bothered me quite a bit.

You have to understand that she has also always been there with me since day one on here, and has become, well for me anyways,,, she has always been in the top 5 members including Mark, that i truly love dearly and respect man it hurts every time that we fight. She’s is ;like my big sister type thing (hard to explain brother) that has been there since just about day one with me.

And even though many have Just Up, & Gone through the years,, She has always Steadfastly Remained With Us Through-It All, being a good, & loyal B-G Sister, and supporter through all the ups, and downs that the site has gone through over time! And we’ve only has a couple of fights through all of these years, and it bothers me greatly every time it happens.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@svarg26

The *Fart-Sniffing* Globe-Tards, lol, lol. I Just Reread this and could not help laugh at your comment once again brother. So What Do You Think About These New Developments Concerning The Admission That The Moon Is In Our Atmosphere Svarg??? Cause does that not prove by itself that the Earth is not moving, and that our Sun Is Also inside The Firmament? (Something That We Intelligent Research Individuals Knew All Along Anyways), Cause that is something that they will surely be confronted with, and will have to address soon no? lol. 🙂

So What’s Your Take Brother On What Their (NASA’s) Next Move Might Be, A Full-On Press Conference with the admission that Our Earth is Flat, & Motionless And That They Have Made A Mistake All Along? It Will Interesting To See What They Come-Up With, If Anything At All, That Is. As They Now Have Their Backs Against The Wall, And Must Be Sweating Bullets. At least I Would Be If I Lied To The World, & Stole Their Money For So, So Long!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

@svarg26

I Wonder If Anybody From The Globe-Earth Community can help us understand what exactly happened to The 1986 Challenger Disaster Crew??? Because as we all know (well the older crowd anyways) i’m sure remembers-it well.
    I Was 21 Years-Old At The Time When This Space Shuttle Explosion Happened Supposedly Killing Everybody on board. It Was A Huge Mainstream-News Event that lasted for Weeks on End, With All The Ensuing Funerals, and Crying Husbands,,, Wives,,, And Children Being Broadcast Around The World.

As We Both Know @svarg26 Us In The Flat-Earth Circle Knew That Space Is Fake, so nobody could have ever been killed in this accident ended-up finding 6 out of The 7 (Supposedly Dead Crew-Members) Alive, And Well Going-On With Their Lives having only moved to different parts of the U.S. To try and avoid being caught. But Unfortunately for them, (The Crew) were found, and accounted for, lol. Below is The Ultimate Proof That Globe-Earth Believers need to Sre So That They can maybe start to look at this Deception with a new set of Eyes.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Now with all of the above being said,,, and the proof, and admission by NASA That Our MOON Really is inside our Atmosphere, and inside our Firmament that keeps the waters above-out, and our Oxygen/Air In, After Much Pressure, And Irrefutable proof from the Non-Mainstream Science Community What Happens Next??

Will they now announced that they were on conscience, and picked-up by this little tribe of Pygmy’s only to live in the Jungle with them cause they had ALL Lost Their Memory of Who They Were, and Where They Came from. So these little Pygmy-Tribe Paddled their skinny 40 foot bark canoe’s across the ocean with them on board, and they all resumed work in the U.S. Never finding-out that they were Astro-Nots Before.

And Only Now, and in recent years because we in the Flat-Earth Community have found them, they have to come-up with some type of viable explanation to let us know why they are all but one accounted for and doing well?? I Guess that we will have to wait, and see My Good Brother @svarg26 But Until Then,,, What is your take on how they will now proceed with this News Story that they are slowly letting-out because of ALL The Solid Proof besides My Pygmy Analogy??? I Would Love To Hear How You Think That They will now proceed with this??? 😉

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

For Those of You Who Wish To Explore This Incredibly True, And Mind-Blowing Topic, here are 2 video’s That Are Sure To Make You Second-Guess What They Have ALL Indoctrinated-Us With Since Our Kindergarten Days :)SO ENJOY TRUTH 🙂

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Now,,, if You/You’s Still With Me Please Check-Out This New 2019 Flat-Earth Documentary, (That Does Have) Many New, & Exciting Proven Facts That Even I Was Not Aware Of. So Go Ahead,,, And Enjoy Some Truth For A Change, Instead Of All The Lie That Have Been Unfortunately Fed To Us For Over 500 Years Now. As You Deserve Nothing But The 100% Truth Guys/Gals,,, Nothing But! 🙂

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Now in this Tread, i will take a closer look into some of the words and misconceptions that have been used in order to confuse our brains into believing what has been, and still is Untested, Unverifiable, Un-Measurable Unsearchable,, Un-Feel-able, and just plain Unrealistic whatsoever. So What They have done is that They have used These words and their many Synonyms in Order For Them To Keep Reaching/Obtaining their goals of keeping us all well asleep, and well indoctrinated.

#1- THE WORD *SCIENCE*
    Now When You Look At Real *True-Scientists* And Accredited Book Writers/Researchers Like,,, Nikola Tesla,,, Albert A. Michelson,,, Edward Morley,,, George Airy,,, David Wardlaw Scott,,, Alexander Gleason,,, Samuel Birley Rowbotham,,, Ptolemy,,, Eric Dubay,,, And Finally,,, William Carpenter,,, Just To Name A Very Few you will come to realize that You Have Not Heard Much About Them While Growing-Up And While In School. And The Reason For This Is Quite Simple. It is Because These *TRUE*, & Mind-Blowing Factually Tested, & Repeatable Experiments, that was Proving That Our Earth Was A Flat Plane With A Firmament Covering-it, Did Not Fit With There GLOBE-EARTH *THEORY* Agenda. So All Of These True, And Scientific-Experiments Proving-It Were Hidden From The Masses And Was Quickly Replaced With *False, & Untested Pseudosciences* Instead.

#1- THE WORD *THEORY*
    The word Theory has been used throughout History when describing some thing that is Not Tested,,, and For Sure,, but instead it simply means one’s Thoughts,, Idea,, To Perceive,, A hypothesis,, thesis,, conjecture,, supposition,, speculation,, postulation,,, postulate,, proposition,, premise,, surmise,, assumption,, presumption,, presupposition,, notion,, guess,, hunch,, feeling,, suspicion,, in Other Words,, PURE-BULLSHIT!:(

#3- THE WORD *PSEUDOSCIENCE*
    This Word Pseudoscience has a meaning that to all of us should be very important when you realize after reading it’s description, in how the Mainstream Science has used-it in order to sell This *GLOBE-EARTH-THEORY* To Ourselves, And Our Children For Centuries Now. As IOt Simply Means Any Theoretical-Sciences that cannot be proven under any circumstances whether it be by seeing-it,,, measuring-it,,, feeling-it,,, and so on. And This Is Why These 2 Words (THEORY, & PSEUDOSCIENCES) Go So Well Together, it’s Because They Mean The Exact Same Thing

#4- THE WORD PERSPECTIVE
    The Word Perspective has many Synonyms that can be used in order to Explain The Way We See, View, Or Look At Things, for example The Horizon,,, The Sun (That Appears) to be setting when it is simply our Perspective.
    An Outlook,, A View,, Viewpoint,, Point of View,, Standpoint,, Position,, Stand,, Stance,, Angle,, Slant,, Attitude,, Frame of Mind,, Frame of Reference, And Finally,,, An Approach.

Now the reason why i wanted to highlight the meaning of these words was because of the implications that they all employ when researching the flat-earth, or the globe-earth as they both seam to utilize these words and their synonyms more often than none, and therefore it is crucial to know the meaning of them in order to make the right decision based on their terminology alone.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Now here is a video of 7 rockets that hit Gods Firmament which has water under and above -it. You Can Clearly see the water splashing ah the rocket at the 5 minute mark clearly shows.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

This is jet another incredibly mind-blowing true video depicting how Sprites that ignite on the underside of the wet Firmament from all of the condensation build-up, that in turn go down to clouds which in turn are explode into the lightning that we see today that we think is the cause of our thunderstorms, when in fact it happens much
    higher and come from the underside of our dome-firmament

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

In this video we will explore some of the many questions that still have many of you confused on why The Worlds Establishments would lie to us about the shape of our Earth. Now let’s not forget that this is Only 1 The Many View
    regarding why they hide this truth from us. So Let’s Hear One (1) of them from our good and trusted friends at The Flat-Earth Brothers. And As Always,,, Relax, & Enjoy Some Truth For A Change, as we all deserve the truth. 🙂

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

And here is part 2 and 3 of this incredibly truthful, and Yes,,, Mind-Blowing Truth! So sit back, relax, & Enjoy!

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 4,190

“SOMETHING THAT WE INTELLIGENT & EXPERIMENT-DRIVEN FLAT-EARTH “”GENIUSES”” KNEW ALL-ALONG.”

@thedre , you forgot to mention Peter Griffin among you geniuses. Like his cartoon… I still find your posts funny and amusing… but please keep yourself together. Remember that all the crap that you bring should be done in Gzus name. Among your verbal diarrhea it often arises threats on top of offences… Stay cool @thedre, and act like an ambassador of him. I’m still here for you to ridicule… but please stop crossing the line as you done so many times… or you will end up without friends.

f

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan

Well at least when you ridicule me, it’s done with class man. It’s better than being ignored completely. I Don’t want to fight with you, or anyone else anymore for that matter, especially about Flat-Earth, as when we all get along, this place is such a great place to spend some of our time on. And at least brother we can all agree on the fact that we all share a love for our Best-Gore Yea?

I Know that i oftentimes say Asshole-lish things like us Intelligent Flat-Earthers and shit, but i think it comes from everybody always laughing in my face, & making look stupid and stuff for my flat-earth posts. But I Will stop being an asshole by saying statements like these in the hopes that we can all find some mutual respect for each other. And Thanks for you continued support and the great posts you keep submitting as I, and i’m sure everybody else, appreciates.
      Cheers,
      Dre. 🙂

Seraphim Serenata
    Participant
    Goints: 86,436

I think of it like this: magnets..

Iron, nickel, cobalt and some of the rare earths (gadolinium, dysprosium) exhibit a unique magnetic behavior which is called ferromagnetism because iron (ferrum in Latin) is the most common and most dramatic example. … There are many practical applications of ferromagnetic materials, such as the electromagnet

Not sure what the moon has, but.. idk gravity is a bitch .. it’s constant movement

.. the moon is earth’s retarded “son” and stays a distance away.. ha.. last part is just a hunch

Oh yeah, chemicals is what everything in “space” is.. different chemicals are opposite of other chemicals.. aren’t magnetics chemicals

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@Seraphimserenata,

I Am Impressed with your analogy on our Moon brother, as it does make quite a bit of sense.
      But i’m impressed even more that you’ve decided to join-in Seraph, i appreciate your view,
      and comment on here bro. 🙂

Seraphim Serenata
        Participant

your welcome. i like to when able. i don’t know much but do know analogies are everywhere 😉

@thedre

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

You Say You Don’t know Much??? But I Beg to differ, as I Find You To Be Quite The Intelligent Young Man Brother. And That,,, I Most Sincerely Mean My Good Man, & B G Bro! 🙂

You Are, And Have *Always Been* An Honest, And True Individual. And Unlike The Others Who Always Enjoy Attacking, And Ridiculing Me, You Are Good, And Kind Hearted. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 day, 21 hours ago by  thedre.

Seraphim Serenata
        Participant

Everyone have their opinions about life. As long as they don’t force it on you, it should be alright. 🙂

Keep up the fight @thedre fuck the haters 😉

This is a crazy world and we are all forced to live it together

Seraphim Serenata
    Participant

You made Me realize that earth and the other planets are in the sun’s atmosphere/gases.. trippy @thedre

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

Just a theory but it goes with the gravity thing or the lack there of… IDK 😀

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Exactly brother. We have been taught to believe that Theories are facts, when they are nothing even close to proven facts, lol. They want us to believe in magic instead of what we can see, feel, touch, smell, and so on. Just like this Fake gravity thing, it only works when it’s convenient for them.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

It is trippy is it not my good brother?? Cause everything that they have brainwashed-us with cannot be proven at all. So when you start doing som research into for example… (The Curvature) it has never been seen, calculated, measured, and so on as it is absolutely non-existent.

Thousands of people are now realizing that their is no 8 inches per mile squared of curvature, as the new super-zoom p-900 & p-100 camera’s bring back into view objects like Oil Platforms, & Boats back into view that are 20, & 30 miles away. Now these have supposedly went 3 miles down, and below the “Supposed Curvature” Of The Earth When In Reality,,, when you cannot see them anymore, it’s because of perspective as you can pull them right back into full view, lol. Cool Eh BRO?? 🙂

Seraphim Serenata
        Participant

Trippy indeed! @thedre my old lady was saying the moon is obviously in our autmosphere but sun doesn’t have one… lol

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Well The Sun Is Also Close, and small. Nothing like the 400 times larger than The Moon, And 93 Million Miles Away Like They Claim. Check This Out, Your Wife, & Yourself As It Will Prove-It To You’s How Close It Really Is Just By It’s Sun’s “”Crepuscular Rays””. And Also you will See Many Clouds Behind The Sun Also. Cause Once You’s See All These Proofs, IT Will Trip You’s Out Even More. Actually, It Will Freak You’s Out, like it did to me at first. 🙂

Please check-out these 3 short video’s My Good B G Brother, And Your Wife
        which is now (My New B-G Sister) Hello, So Welcome Girl. 🙂

THIS VIDEO BELOW HAS A GREAT TUNE WITH-IT PINK-FLOYD’S LEARNING TO FLY,,, ENJOY! 🙂

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

@Seraphimserenata

Hi Brother, & Hello To Your Wife Also. Here is yet a couple of other video’s showing us all just how close our Sun & our Moon Really Are. It Is Truly Mind-Blowing when you think of the lies that we have been told all of our lives.

Cheers, and do enjoy
    my good B G Siblings,
    Andre. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.