Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Videos self mutilation/ blood drinking

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      danielvalient
      Participant

a gore video I made (self mutilation

Pérez Soriano
      Participant

I stared at the precious amount of blood. I love to taste my blood. I thought it was a Glade commercial.

danielvalient
        Participant

Yes Perez Soriano I also love the taste of blood…I love the taste you get from shallow/surface cuts. this is the kind that everyone has tasted…a kind of sick sweet oxidized copper flavor …
        but a few years ago I became more interested in blood that comes from deeper more traumatic cuts…this blood has a slimier, almost fishy flavor….but Ive noticed that even this viscuous slimy fish blood has a subtle perfume flavor which become even more fragrant as the blood begins to dry….
        In my experience, the pleasure of smelling and/or tasting ones own blood can be greatly enhanced by the use of Glade brand air fresheners and Glade plug in scents. before I start cutting myself I make sure that my Glade Brand Scented Oil Warmer is plugged in and ready to go.
        the long-lasting fragrance that Glade provides is the perfect accompaniment to night of self-cutting / self injury.
        And then after the mutilation process…after there is a substantial flow of blood … I like to spray a mist of of the Glade Lilac Dream spray all around the room. The fragrance of sticky sweet human blood and Glade brand air fresheners combine to create an an almost overwhelming sense of euphoria…almost as powerful as a drug or narcotic experience ..in fact sometimes the flood of adrenaline becomes so powerful I feel like i am floating…like my soul is rising up from my body

Has anyone else out there in Bestgore.comland experimented with this type of connection between Glade products and self mutilation?.I would be curious to hear your own experiences

Pérez Soriano
      Participant

The easy way to draw blood out of me is to chew up skin from my left hand. Unfortunately, it’s only a few drops. I had never tried fragrance and drawing blood at the same time. I’m interested to stab myself for more blood, but Rex will get mad at me.

danielvalient
        Participant

Yes Since this discovery I have been saving/ bottling my blood with the intention of seeing how it interacts with other fragrances.. I am convinced that my blood can be used to create a new kind of perfume ..perhaps the the most exotic extravagant perfume ever created…I will let  all of you bestgIOre fans know how it turns out  t

oh by the way, the previous clip was created as a promotional clip for my band white gardenia…but I have also collaborated on several occasions with  black metal band called geimhreadh…this mutilation clip is sort of like the last one but obviously not as good . Its basically just like the first one but with worse lighting, bad camera angles…  etc etc….(good music though…

walter
          Participant

I might have to call bullshit on this one. Look at the scene after he cuts himself -at around 2:44. There are no visible injuries on his shoulders and the blood looks fake.
          I cant quite figure it out, but I almost wonder if these videos are fake

walter
      Participant

No offense (I don’t want you mad at me!) but your band sorta sucks. But the video clip is fucking awesome!

elfredo666
      Participant

SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

What does Rhesus-positive blood taste like? I’m Rhesus-negative (O type) and my blood is all bitter and bile.

danielvalient
        Participant

I’m not sure what Rh + blood tastes like….i haven’t kept very careful track of the different blood types…but its a good question…I’ll have to ask around

danielvalient
        Participant

By the way… Your writing style is very familiar. Do I know you?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.