SERIAL KILLING PROSTITUTE AILEEN WUORNOS WAS A TARGETED INDIVIDUAL!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics SERIAL KILLING PROSTITUTE AILEEN WUORNOS WAS A TARGETED INDIVIDUAL!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Serial killer and prostitute Aileen Wuornos was a targeted individual. Watch this video where she says her head was targeted by “sonic pressure”, and they are trying to crush her head. This is exactly what they do to me. I have pressure in the top of my head and they buzz my ears. And this video is miss-titled. She was not insane, she was targeted by a corrupt United States government. Then they gave her the death penalty.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The government started torturing her in 1997. Her first kill was in 1989, 12 years later. She was murdered by the United States government on October 9th 2002. The ultimate goal desired by the government against targeted individuals is either they commit suicide, get thrown into a mental institution, like what they did to my brother, or commit a crime and get thrown into prison. She was tortured for 12 years and then started killing the johns. The ultimate goal is destruction of the individual. They drove her to kill.

innocent

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Correction: I made a mistake in this post. She was targeted with electromagnetic weapons while in jail, not before. My mistake. I screwed up the dates. Bad math, my bad.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

They even made a movie about her entitled Monster staring Charlize Theron.

hollywood

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

She talks about sonic pressure being put into her head. This is exactly what they do to me. If you want to hear what it sounds like, you can click this link and put it on 40 herts. This is an online tone generator. This is what I am hearing in my ears. Put the slide on 40 herts and press play. Then you can pretend you’re me.

https://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Here is the movie trailer.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Charlize Theron won the Academy Award for Best Actress, Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Drama and the SAG Award for her performance. Here is the video of her accepting her oscar award for the movie. She is so happy. I don’t think she knew the truth of the situation. I hope someone shows here this post.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Aileen Wuornos was not a monster, she was the victim, of an evil, corrupt, United States government, who tortured her for 12 years and drove her to murder.

RIP Aileen.

victim

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Correction: I screwed up the math on the dates. She was tortured with electromagnetic weapons while in prison, not before, as she stated it started in 1997. My mistake.

I think you should also be checked for Tinnitus. It produces exactly that type of sound ALL the time in one’s ear and has driven people to suicide,into depression and/or to distraction.

I personally know three people whose life is hell because of it and it can run in families as well.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

No need, I’m 100 % sure what it is. They do it in both ears when I do something they don’t like. They are also putting pressure in the top of my head. They do it because of the stuff I’ve written on this website for years. They’ve done many things. Following me everywhere, breaking and enters and vandalism in my house , calling my neighbours spreading fake rumours about me…etc.
        Watch this video for proof of frequencies being used on people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCVZ9gKr3dI

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis put the slide on 40 hertz, not 440, it is set to 440 by default. You need to slide it to the left to 40 hertz, then press play. It is a sine wave. You can hear it better with headphones. Turn the volume up to 100%.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant
      lady-lexis
      Participant

I’ve never heard any indication that Aileen was ‘tortured’ in any way before she was arrested. I know she complained about the ‘sonic pressure’ and mistreatment by guards while in prison and alleged that the police knew about her first murder but allowed her to keep killing but I wasn’t aware that she mentioned torture as any sort of reason for her commiting murder? Any evidence for this?

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@lady-lexis thank you for pointing this out to me. I fucked up the math with the dates. She was tortured in prison with electromagnetic weapons, not before. My mistake. If I had looked at the dates correctly the first time, I would have written this post a little differently.

New title: Aileen Wuornos was tortured with electromagnetic weapons while in prison. Unfortunately, I can’t edit the post. I noted my mistake up above. I’m glad you noticed this.

BOASP
      Participant

Is this really the Comedy Channel forum pages???

The EvIl Gov’t/maSONIC*-jooz
      WAIT for idiots to go completely wacko & start writing krazy* shit, or even killing people & ha- ha*,…then they put you in a prison or psych ward aaaaand,…. THEN they start targeting you ,….
      *Sounds* bass ackwardZ’ ,…nein?

& for once or maybe*??¿¿even twice ha-ha*, I partially concur with SFB nemZIO’,..
      Tinnitus us a real physical phenomenon and can make people crazy,even though they were probably already halfway nutso or defective in other areas first.
      The GOOD NEWS is it sometimes can be cured with a simple change in diet with special *top-secret* nutrients & mineral supplements ( but of course those same dirty birdy JooZ are hiding these fakz* from da goyim!!!!!!)
      Komedy* Gold*
      /s

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@boasp I can see why you would be sceptical, because you have never experienced being targeted so you don’t believe it’s real, and make a big joke out of it. But I assure you, electromagnetic weapons are real and thousands of people are being targeted. Whether you believe it or not doesn’t matter.

Go up to a cop and ask him if he is a freemason. And tell him you think the Masons are a bunch of losers. Insult him like you do me. Maybe they’ll start zapping you, then you’ll know it’s real.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.