Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Shelley DuVall Before and After

The mom from the Shining

Bloodletting000
      Participant

Mental illness does a number on people and she was on Dr Phil and he totally exploited her mental illness and made a mockery of her condition yet got her no help

It’s a sad case

PIGgray
        Participant

Dr Phil, celebrity rehab shows, oprah, etc, they act like they are caring for these people but by exposing to the world how fucked up their lives have become is not help! These shows only care about ratings which equals money and by exposing people with illnesses like Dr Phil does just hurts the sick individuals even more in the long run because they will always be seen as being sick in the publics eyes.
        Fuck Dr Phil and his cunt faced wife.
        IMFAO tho.

despy
          Participant

Dr Phil always struck me as backwoods yahoo like any minute he was gonna break into that Goofy sound effect.

EDIT

This!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by despy.
          illegalsmile55
          Participant

What a dipshit…He who speaks in aphorisms. He’s a giant douch apparatus. I agree with @sanbeagle’s assessment.

despy
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 Did you recently purchase thesaurus?
          That is twice this week

illegalsmile55
          Participant

My roommate says I am a walking dictionary. I read ALL THE TIME, and I always have. It has always been the one constant in my life, two or three books going at the same time. I also speed read and can finish an average sized book in a few days if I’m really into it. I kill at Scrabble.

PIGgray
          Participant

Thats great when a person is able to use unusual words correctly in communications with others. It teaches others while making yourself sound smart.

Well said pig gray. I think dr Phil is clever although he sounds like a hick. However ,I believe ratings do take first priority with him.

I love books too ,illegal. That is a constant in my life as well.

mimidori85
      Participant

Damn

Jehanne
      Participant

I don’t get it. ‘Shelley DuVall Before and After.’
      So where’s the ‘BEFORE’ and ‘AFTER’??????

The Captain
      Participant

Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I’m not gonna hurt ya. I’m just going to bash your brains in.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.