Should Donald Trump Be Impeached Just Cause Da-Jews Want Him Out?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Should Donald Trump Be Impeached Just Cause Da-Jews Want Him Out?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

So What Do You Think My B G Brothers And Sisters,,, Do Any Of You’s Think That Trump Should Be Impeached because of a recorded phone call??? Cause even though Trump Has A Jewish Son In Law, he did not agree with lots of shit that they (The Zionist-Jews) wanted him to do. Like the signing of Billions of Dollars for the fake C.G.I. Mission To Mars, but he refused to give them full pop until they went back to the Moon First. And he did this because he knows damn well that (They NASA) Have “NEVER” Been to the Moon to begin with, and The Mars Mission is a hoax since they caught them in Canada’s Greenland. And because (JEW-OWNED-NASA) wanted him (Trump) to keep dishing-out the 21 Billion U.S. Dollars Annually anyways (for their black budgets) and for him to keep-it all hidden from the public like Obama,,, Clinton,, and The Bushes did,,, He Refused until they went back to the Moon First, And recorded it all.

***************** SO WHAT DO YOU’S THINK IMPEACH HIM, OR NOT?? *****************

thedre
      Participant

I Don’t know about you guys and gals, but i would love to see them trey to fake The Moon Landing with all of today’s advances in camera zooms, and the new high tech equipment to check, and dpuble check if any such mission was really being carried-out, lol, which will (NEVER HAPPEN) Ever simply cause they cannot do it.

thedre
      Participant

CHECK THIS VIDEO THAT SURFACED A FEW YEARS AGO WHERE NASA ASTRO-“NOTS” WERE CAUGHT HIDING THEIR FACES WHEN THEY DISCOVERED THAT THE MARS ROVER WAS IN FACT IN GREENLAND.

SO IT TOOK THE JEWS AFTER CAUGHT RIGHT HANDED ABOUT 6 MMONTHS TO COME-UP WITH AN EXPLANATION. THEY SAID THAT THEY BUILT THIS SECOND ROVER FOR TESTING ON THE ICE SHEETS ON GREENLAND, AND OTHER SIMILAR LIES, AND COMPLETE AND UTTER GARBAGE.

THEY EVEN WENT AS FAR AS (BUT WITH THE HELP OF THEIR JEW-OWNED GOOGLE PARTNERS) OR MORE PRECISELY CALLED JEWGLE FROM BACK DATING MANY OF THE VIDEO’S FILLED WITH FAKE BACKPEDALING LIES, BUT I DID NOT WORK, AS MILLIONS OF US KNOW, AND SAW THAT NOTHING WAS ON VIDEO WELL AFTER THEY WERE BUSTED.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive2.cgi?read=28760

The world elite is working at full steam in an attempt to eliminate Donald Trump The Iluminatis can you be up to behind one way to end Donald Trump

thedre
        Participant

@D̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶W̶e̶b̶ ̶C̶ó̶d̶i̶g̶o̶s̶̶❄! ✉✈ ♦ ♞♟♜♚

You are 100% right brother as they have along with The Clinton’s, And Obama trying hard to get him out of office in order to refill the Jews Pockets Again! FUCKING JEW-CUNTS! 🙁

CryBaby
      Participant

Jews don’t want Trump out. That’s what Jew media wants you to believe, because they can’t have you understand he’s their wet dream. Trump is their man. He does nothing for the Americans. He serves Israel only.

thedre
        Participant

@CryBaby
        *I Must & Will *Respectfully* Disagree with You on this one my Good, And Solid B G Brother *

That is what i also thought in the beginning but later on, but I and many others saw what he did, and is doing to NASA, And the Fact that he is not giving them the 22 Billion Annually for their fake Mars Mission, and so on, that unless they would go to the Moon, and not (Go Bak To It) as they never have gone there before was just one of the many reasons why they are impeaching him.

50 Million U.S. S Day, 7 Days A Week, & 365 days a Year is what they have been getting seemingly forever from The Obama,,, The Clinton’s,,, And Both Bush Administrations with absolutely no questions asked. Before He (Trump) came in to office. THINK ABOUT-IT Brother 50 Million A Day Every Single Day Of The Year. So He Wants Proof That They Can Go To The Moon Which Is In Our knowing damn well that they have not, and will never be able to go there let alone the Mars Joke That Was Staged In Canada’s Greenland, lol.

Ya do not take away huge sums of money (or their cash-cow) sort of speak from the Jews Without suffering Any Reprimands Whatsoever from them Bro! But only time will tell brother what The Scoop Really Is,,, My Good Man & Fellow Best-Gore Brother. “”So Until Then I Guess”” 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.