SHOULD YOU BECOME A PREPPER?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics SHOULD YOU BECOME A PREPPER?

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Is the World Economy going to collapse? Are their going to be food shortages? Is all the paper money in the world going to lose it’s value? You can watch the following videos. This guy is named John and he has a youtube channel called “The Prepared Mind”. He is a self admitted Freemason, so what he says is going to happen could be spot on.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

HamburgerBob
      Participant

I know a food hoarder who has tons of peanut butter, wheat thins and cans of tuna stored, so I know where to go if there’s ever a zombie apocalypse-like food shortage.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I have tried to convince a very good friend of mine, who I’ve known for over 40 years, to make some kind of preparation for what’s coming. Unfortunately he’s one of those who seems to think he’ll be okay no matter what happens. He then said to me that if it got really bad at least he knows he can come to my place if he’s hungry. I told him in no uncertain terms that he’d be looking down the body of my crossbow if he did. He was quite taken aback when he realised I wasn’t fucking him around.

In all seriousness, when it kicks off I will feed no one…man, woman or child…apart from myself. If people are too stupid to see what’s coming after it’s all been explained to them, and if they won’t do anything to help themselves beforehand, then they can fucking well die out there. And that includes my family members too! They’ve been told in great detail what is wrong and what the outcome will be; if they want to ignore that then fuck ’em, let ’em die.

And for those out there who think they are close friends with a true prepper, I can assure you he will have the same attitude as I have. Don’t think you’ll be able to con your way in because he’ll drop you before you realise what’s happening.

@hamburgerbob

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@robc
          No, I’d refuse to take any of her food, even though I’m the one who picks up those food care packages for her at the Senior Center every other week because can’t get around.
          She’ll probably be begging me to come over for protection, so I still have to figure all that out because it might not be an option for me.

I’m glad you said that though, to give other people a real heads up, because it won’t be pretty out there.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

“….. it won’t be pretty out there.”

That’s probably a large understatement. People just don’t realise how big the problem has become and when it collapses it will ALL collapse. You’re talking about the whole world coming to a standstill. There will be no power, no fuel and therefore NO DELIVERIES! Supermarket shelves will be empty within 3 days and there will be no top up because the banks will be closed, lines of credit will stop which means commerce will stop too. No credit and all the transport companies grind to a halt….air, land and sea. If you’re not prepared when it starts then you’re too late, there will be nothing you can do. Those who are fully prepared will have a tough time; those who are totally unprepared are unlikely to survive the first few weeks. Millions will perish in a collapse, tens of millions even. Globally, I wouldn’t be surprised if hundreds of millions died. I guess some will think I’m a conspiracy-theory nut but those are the people with their heads buried in the sand. It won’t be long before their bodies follow their heads.

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@robc
          Oh it’s gonna be fucked up, I sure hope everybody knows that.

Just think how stupid and wreckless these idiotic shitheads are when those doors open on a black Friday sale.

That’s just for what they think are great deals, so we can imagine how much worse it’ll be when it’s about survival.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I’m with you on that. There will be gangs roaming the streets looking for some way to get food and if they find someone with food they are not going to ask nicely or say please. Over 50 million in America are on food stamps; can you imagine what it’s going to be like when their food stamps don’t turn up? Whatever food is in the store they are going to take. When their kids haven’t eaten for a week, what do you think they’ll be doing? Believe me, they will do ANYTHING to feed those kids.

Take a look around the world at the unrest everywhere. This is the beginning of it all and it has all been brought about by two decades of central bank policies. Rather than let recessions happen the central banks fuck around with interest rates to expand the economy. All it does is inflate huge bubbles and blow asset prices up. There is no real economy left, it’s just a transfer of wealth from the poor and the middle class to those perched at the top. The central banks might be able to extend this false economy quite a few years down the road but what they can’t do is control the people. Many around the world are reaching their limit and it’s usually the poorer countries that are affected first, but eventually that unrest will come to the first world countries and then the pitchforks will come out. Look at the situation in India: a bunch of protesters shot dead for no good reason. This is coming to America and other western countries; we’ll be facing off against governments, the police and the military. How many do you think are gonna die?

Many of the 1% are literally retreating to the hills. Listen to those sounding the warnings on YouTube etc. and you’ll see they’re all buying ranches out in the wilderness in places like Ecuador where they are installing solar panels, hiring people to run the farm, and having land with its own water supply. They are getting out of Dodge! They know what’s coming! And what are central banks doing? They are buying gold in huge quantities, more than they’ve bought in many a decade. Why are they doing it when all the finance “wizards” treat gold like the plague? Because they know the money is going to collapse and any reset will start off by valuing whatever new currency they bring out against gold. Keep an eye on what those in the know are doing because the clever ones are watching out for themselves. When the banks are buying up gold and silver then you should be doing so too.

This isn’t just a reply to @hamburgerbob, it’s to everyone. Take note and give yourself a fighting chance.

Can a third-world country maintain order for 20 years before this happens?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

The system is becoming unglued. How does any country maintain order when it all falls apart and the people rise up?

Well -reasoned and profoundly expressed. A further reason why America’s police force had been militarised. Aus has started too. About two years ago our Victorian police force bought some Hummers and our friendly powder -blue uniforms went out the window to be replaced with American black.

I understand why a SWAT team would need that but not why run- of- the- mill cops do.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Actually, Nem, you do understand why run-of-the-mill cops would want them, you just don’t want to believe it. Unfortunately it’s true, they are getting ready to face the masses. People need to remember now that when they see a cop they are NOT looking at a friendly face; they are the enemy, they just haven’t told you officially yet.

That’s Big John. He ran the channel “MGTOW Is Freedom” on YouTube before being banned for speaking too much truth. He was unable to come back waking men up to reality, as enraged feminists at Google were standing by with a finger on the ban hammer button to shut him down should he dare speak facts about gynocentrism again. He was the only YouTube channel I used to watch every video from back in the day. The only way for him to have a channel was to speak on themes that are not as offensive to the Google feminists. He remains one of the best well spoken people out there.

coffindodger
      Participant

I was a prepper back in the 90’s before it was considered cool or even a thing. But I don’t go overboard with it like some people do who dedicate their lives to it. I don’t have a dedicated bug out bag to grab if I had to leave suddenly because generally my best course of action in an emergency would be to stay put. Having a good stash of supplies and some cases of drinking water is great, along with the little things, like filling gas when you get half empty and keeping up on maintenance, but eventually we’re all gonna die no matter what.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Gold, silver, food, water, guns and ammo. You’d be a fool not to. If the economy goes – which it will – it’s gonna be really ugly out there and without basic preparations you’ll likely not survive. Your biggest enemy out there won’t be the gangs or looters, it’ll be your ever-loving government. You need to be able to keep out of the way of everything and everyone for a minimum of 6 months because it’ll take at least that long to restore some kind of system.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.