Sister Sunday

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Sister Sunday

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

As the night wore on we were kicking it in the backyard and started watching some videos. Off the top of my head here were few of her offerings

despy
      Participant

this was super cute .dog surely looks like its bobbing in beat

despy
      Participant

Lmao disgusted by his voice

despy
      Participant

This is kinda long but damn impressive. Reccomend

despy
      Participant

This one was funny to me more for the backstory. I guess couple years back she played it for my dad and he got completely pissed off, called it blasphemy, and demanded she shut it off. Lol! it is real band

despy
      Participant

The final one. my favorite! LMFAO!!! She said it has been around forever but I had never seen it. I was buzzed but oh my god I laughed my ass off! I had her play it back like 10x and it just got funnier and funnier , like after she throws stick she smiles back at camera and then you gotta play it back and just focus on her black shoes LOL!

Sidenote: I did share few of our videos with her, the guy wiping out on skateboard was their favorite, suicidal pigeon close second

Anyhow, poor gramma 😆

despy
      Participant

Sister Wednesday

Lmao

Jack
        Participant

Holy fuck you found it! I was looking for this video everywhere! I got stoned in my room the other week watching YouTube videos and this one came up as part of a compilation of other funny videos. It’s the only one that stood out in my mind I laughed at it so fuckin much. I tried to find it again the next day but no luck so I gave up. That kitty’s fuckin adorable!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.