Snap

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      deadsnapdragon
      Spectator

I’m Snap, deadsnapdragon. I chose this name because when my son was 4 yrs old he said he wanted to pick the prettiest flower in the garden to give to me on Mother’s Day. So he goes outside, literally examines each and every plant (he has Autism Spectrum Disorder) and comes back inside carrying a dead snapdragon seed pod. At first, I was concerned. But then he said, in his Little Professor way that if you look closely the pod looks like a skull. He said any flower that can do that has to be the best! So proud of my little gore baby!

tas tiger
      Participant

@deadsnapdragon, that is awesome! I just don’t see many around anymore, people are too bloody busy to have a garden, to plant flowers etc. I might have to go find an older persons garden (someone who has the time to plant and potter around their garden) I MUST see one of these skull seed pods for myself!

Nursewretched
      Participant

That is a cool story! I just planted some snapdragons in containers. One of my favorite flowers. I think you are a RN like me Yes? I also have a son with Autism spectrum disorder. We have a lot in common. Just wanted to say hi.

deadsnapdragon
      Spectator

@Nursewretched
      Sounds like we do have some things in common! I am an RN, but not currently working in the field. Thanks for the hello. And hello right back at ya!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.