SO, JOHNNY DEPP WAS THE ONE BEING PHYSICALLY ABUSED AFTER ALL?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies SO, JOHNNY DEPP WAS THE ONE BEING PHYSICALLY ABUSED AFTER ALL?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      karmen40
      Participant

Audio has come to light proving this.

after miss fucking Heard dragging Depp throught the press, calling him a violent abuser – front page stuff – and losing him his casting on future pirates of caribean films, after the whole 3rdwaveFem #metoo witchhunters have rained hell down on him for years through his divorce….
      ….we finally get the truth through an audio recording.

It is interesting how msm are quiet on this…or maybe it isnt. While when Depp was being castigated as a “wife beater”, they made it their bread and butter.

The video i post below includes the audio and an analysis. And just puts us at the edge of the rabbit hole, so [seeing as msm are on mute] i recommend that you find/research this news yourselves.
      Now Amber heard amdits physically abusing Depp, i wonder where the #metoo and #believeallwomen crews are to defend the physical abuse and career destroying lies against Johnny Depp? Whos crime is existing as a white man?

karmen40
      Participant

make up you own minds. and look for other reporting on the emergence of this audio.

karmen40
      Participant

apparently, there is a #justiceforjohnnyDepp hashtag trending on twitter. What good that does, i dunno. Just a support signal i think

karmen40
      Participant

@illegalsmile55
      Hi lisa!
      if you are seeing this, you have followed my link…. and you will ALSO be wondering how, nowadays, i was able to LEAVE that exact link to a forum page,.. right?

OF COURSE, this is what i wanted to talk to you about.
      Ive been having the same prob as you and others regarding this, so ive been playing about a bit over last hour, and have discovered HOW you [we all] can leave a link on a forum page TO another forum page

So here we go.
      When on any forum page, hit “reply” of course, then in the reply box that appears click “LINK” at the top.
      In the box that THEN appears, paste the url address of the forum page you want to link to in BOTH boxes; “URL” and “Link Text”, then tick the “open link in new tab” box, and hit the blue “ADD LINK” button in bottom right corner.
      The box will then close, and you are left to hit the “submit” button at the bottom of your comment/reply…
      … And TA-DA!! YOU HAVE CREATED A LINK TO ANOTHER FORUM PAGE!!

Lisa, this here forumm page is mine [ALL MINE! MWUHAHA!]
      SO, feel free to try out the above instructions in/on this forum page.
      You might also want to try linking to an activity page from a forum page, i havent tried that yet.

This new found knowledge is gonna help me, and im sure it will you too.

I havent worked out how to link properly from an activity page TO a forum page yet [No “link” option in the reply/comment box]
      But, give me a bit of time 😉

lady-lexis
        Participant

@karmen40 This’ll come in really handy every time André starts a flat earth forum; we can link him right back to his ‘debate’ 😀😀😀

Nice one!

karmen40
      Participant

@hopingfornemesis, and anyone else
      It goes for you guys too.
      If youve been having this issue, feel free to use MY [ 😉 ] forum page to try out the method i described above

karmen40
      Participant

..and PS.
      doesnt seem to work unless you paste the forum page URL in to both the “URL” and the “Link Text” boxes.
      For me, anyway

karmen40
      Participant
        karmen40
        Participant

@illegalsmile55
        Can still link to activity pages from forum pages by just pasting the url into the reply box

lady-lexis
      Participant
        lady-lexis
        Participant

@karmen40 oooooh, the ‘Link Text’ box, you can just put what I put above, see? Like cover text for the link. If you want to link to a specific comment, right click on the unique #number in the top right hand corner of the comment box and click Copy Link Location or Copy URL (not sure how it’ll show for you) and then paste THAT link into the URL field.

lady-lexis
          Participant
          karmen40
          Participant

@lady-lexis
          oh, well done mate!

i tried [at first] just putting the address in just the “URL” box, and ended up with an empty comment

@hopingfornemesis

No, unfortunately when we comment or reply on an activity page, there are no options at the top of the box. [if thats what you mean]
          Not found a way yet, anyway

Thanks @karmen40
          You hit the B square! Does that mean he is anally probing? I just had a horrendous thought then . Were they gay?lol

karmen40
          Participant

@lady-lexis
          Im gonna try

Lisa unimpressed by huge Dick

EDIT
          Oh, fucking great work @lady-lexis, CHEERS! 😉

lady-lexis
          Participant

@karmen40 It adds a sense of mystery as to what you might be linking to, doesn’t it? Or perhaps terror? 😂

To all, What about the other way around? Can we link a forum comment to an activity post or in a vid post comment. Ie press a link in vid comment I make and it takes you to a comment that has been made in a forum?

karmen40
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis
          Mate. i could have sworn i had replied to your/this comment before?

ANYWAY – No, i haven’t found a way to link to a forum from an activity page yet. The Trouble is, that when you comment on, or reply to a comment on an activity page… The Text-box that opens when you hit reply or comment does not have the options at the top of the box, like there is on/in a forum page comment/reply text box.
          You can post videos or links other website URLs simply by copypasting into the comment textbox on an activity page [as you know], but not to Forum pages this way because it results in only the “snapshot” of the forum page title, that doesn’t link – like i demo-ed up above.

Again, this used to be simple. just paste the forum page URL address into the activity page comment/reply, and on submitting the reply it would come up as a working link. but just the same as simple linking from forum to forum page – it changed [i think] late last year.

karmen40
          Participant

… yeah, i did reply to this further up. Im a fukin dingbat.

This second reply gives a bit more at least

Thanks Lexie , I don’t know why I didn’t thank you when I first saw this. I’m sorry..

@lady-lexis

@karmen40

Lexie ,do you remember us commenting on the really ,dark,,hung Jewish guy that I said was gay and @illegalsmile55 and yourself said wasn’t?

Where is that photo in the forums? I wanna show some female- folk in my nondigital life.

lady-lexis
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis No need to thank me, @karmen40 did the hard work, I was just tinkering 🙂
          You’ve asked me about this hung guy before but I can only vaguely recall it, sorry 😕 I wouldn’t even know where to look. Illegal is good with that type of thing!

karmen40
      Participant

@robc
      Hello there mate.
      I looks like our usual method of communicating with each other in private is not avialible to us anymore.
      So, with that said, I have an email address we can continue on/with – and when you have it, just send me a quick email so that i have an address for you too.

@hopingfornemesis
      If you could be so kind pal, would you email rob and give him my email address? thanks mate

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Yeah, really inconsiderate of them to shut down like that and remove our line of communication. Okay, I’ll respond when Nem contacts me.

No problems @karmen40. Done. Hope you are well there with Spring coming on. We have Autumn going into Winter and i hate it already. I wish I could just have twenty to twenty five degrees every day ; is that too much to ask for!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.