Some of the Bills that are Pending in New York State

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Some of the Bills that are Pending in New York State

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Some of the Bills that are Pending in New York State

I’d be getting out of New York to another state or even country if I lived there before you could say blueberry pancake.

https://www.nysenate.gov//legislation/bills/2019/A99

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The people need to get a gun, or just leave the country. The USA is becoming a nightmare of a country.

HamburgerBob
        Participant

I just showed this to someone I know in New York and just got the most retarded fucking brainwashed answer ever in response 😔
        I could feel the immediate tension between us while texting back and forth, but that’s what they want to do, destroy/divide families.
        Not everything is fucking pro-trump campaign propaganda smdh..

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@hamburgerbob I know, it’s sad. A lot of people believe everything they see on the TV. Even family and friends don’t have eyes to see. I have lost friendships because of what I know. When trying to share it with friends, they start acting weird. They think you’re crazy. LOL.

It’s tough trying to talk to brainwashed people. Just save who you can man. Some people are just going to be left to their fate.

thedre
      Participant

Get Da-Fuck Out of The States, or out of Dodge A.S.A.P And bring your guns with ya.

ZaklanoSrce
      Participant

Who wants to stay in NY state anyway ?

Get a piece of land mid-west,buy a gun and wait for race war .

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.